Nijam matladukundhan : who brought telangana

kittaya

Telangana evaru techaru .. in the leader form  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

2 national parties

TDP antavemo ani expect chesina bolli babu gave letter so national parties said ok

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

2 national parties

Sandranna national party kooda letter ichindhi.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pahelwan4 said:

TDP antavemo ani expect chesina bolli babu gave letter so national parties said ok

Ila chepthe thammulaki pundu meedha Karam challinattu ga untadhi. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Everyone played a role at some point, I would say it's a collective effort

KCR was the Catalyst, Sometimes you don't need a good leader but a cunning leader to get things done and KCR is that cunning leader

People took the agitation to the next step, Without People's support it would have not been possible

Professor JayShankar, Vidya Sagar Rao played an important role in enlightening the people about the Separate state

and even though Sonia Gandhi had immense pressure from Andhra lobby ,She dint turn her back on TG

Agitation was in the final phase. TRS party led by KCR made people like me who had no idea about Telangana enlightened us and showed us the injustice did to my land. He continued the Telangana sentiment in the people even after losing elections in 2009. From 2001 he kept the Telangana issue in the limelight. Not all other separate state movements were not this strong. Vidharba for ex they have been asking for so long but they couldn’t get it. KCR showed it strong that it’s a people’s dream democratically by contesting resigning and re electing to multiple times. 

• Like 1

OU students, aathmahuthi chesukunna youth, Sonia, KCR and YSR death. If I have to select a single person among them, it would be Sonia.

Telangana vacchaaka, dhaani results full enjoy chesindhi maathram KCR and his family members.

3 minutes ago, Pahelwan4 said:

Agitation was in the final phase. TRS party led by KCR made people like me who had no idea about Telangana enlightened us and showed us the injustice did to my land. He continued the Telangana sentiment in the people even after losing elections in 2009. From 2001 he kept the Telangana issue in the limelight. Not all other separate state movements were not this strong. Vidharba for ex they have been asking for so long but they couldn’t get it. KCR showed it strong that it’s a people’s dream democratically by contesting resigning and re electing to multiple times. 

I was against Separate Telangana initially because of the propaganda in the news that Separate TG will create serious law and order problems, rise of Naxal activities and development will stop

Even there was propaganda that there will be serious Power and water crises if separate TG was formed

But it was completely different after the state was formed, The water facilities, Power facilities improved significantly after the state was formed

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

I was against Separate Telangana initially because of the propaganda in the news that Separate TG will create serious law and order problems, rise of Naxal activities and development will stop

Even there was propaganda that there will be serious Power and water crises if separate TG was formed

But it was completely different after the state was formed, The water facilities, Power facilities improved significantly after the state was formed

Yes he showed an example how a power deficit state can become power surplus. Telangana is #1 in per capita. His ruling was a wonder.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

1. YSR death

2. KCR utilizing the vacuum 

3. TG folks realizing it's now or never

migatha antha aatalo aratipandu 

+ Sonia’s decision to separate TG even at expense of AP 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1