Nijam matladukundhan : who brought telangana

kittaya

Telangana evaru techaru .. in the leader form  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Pahelwan4 said:

Arey falthu ga na land ee ra Nen puttina land ki Nen banisa nu bey nuvvu authalki mingey 

ni lenti vallani Telangana bayataki tarmina goppa leader aa bakka palchinodu. Miku mandadame maku kavali. Inka nuvvu velli gotilu aduko  

Nuvvu puttina gadda aythe nee sontham ani eh langa gadu cheppadu ra falthu fakker nayala..

mee gorre banisa gallu karri bakkodi trap lo padipoyinru.,

im from AP, but we have 50 acres of land in nizamabad and sizeable commercial and real estate properties in amd around hyd.. ekaada tarimi kottadu ra mukku lenzoduku? Aadu cheppadam nuvvu thali bajayinchadam.. 

India daati US vachinav, still illetrate labor edava lekka blindly supporting mukku lk ni..

nee theories nee G lo pettukora langa banisa..

9 minutes ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

who do you think convinced people to participate in telangana movement in 1969?

me dora ni nv emana anuko we dont care

my point is people had that sentiment for sure

1969 was a different time. How is the sentiment measured? By that metric, TRS lost khammam and Hyderabad badly, half Nalgonda and half Warangal are also lost badly. Of sentiment is really that strong, results would have been different. 

Just to repeat what I said earlier had YSR been alive no chance of seperate Telangana. Even with Kiran Kumar Reddi, if only high command listened to him for some more time then there would have been no Telangana. It's only du ing the time of Konijeti Rossiah, things were messed up as he's not strong guy.

It is chandrababu first and then ysr indirectly paved way for Telangana.

1999 assembly election of khairatabad had ripple effect on telugu states....

Velama IPS from khairatabad defeated PJR in 99 and went on to became minister in velama quota which then angered kcr who came out and established new party....with PJR downfall in 99 election....ysr was made CLP leader and it helped him rise like anything....and this time in 2009 ysr death helped kcr reach new heights and put pressure on weak administrator like rosayya....by the time kkr was made CM...TG agitation went out of jands of kcr...he couldn't even stop if he wanted to at that time...

16 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

1969 was a different time. How is the sentiment measured? By that metric, TRS lost khammam and Hyderabad badly, half Nalgonda and half Warangal are also lost badly. Of sentiment is really that strong, results would have been different. 

Just to repeat what I said earlier had YSR been alive no chance of seperate Telangana. Even with Kiran Kumar Reddi, if only high command listened to him for some more time then there would have been no Telangana. It's only du ing the time of Konijeti Rossiah, things were messed up as he's not strong guy.

I am hard core TG seperator but i never voted for trs in my life. So your logic is incorrect that TRs defeat mean less sentiment.

YSR Undi unte vachedi kadu. You guys are unlucky to lose him

23 minutes ago, RaaoSaab said:

It is chandrababu first and then ysr indirectly paved way for Telangana.

1999 assembly election of khairatabad had ripple effect on telugu states....

Velama IPS from khairatabad defeated PJR in 99 and went on to became minister in velama quota which then angered kcr who came out and established new party....with PJR downfall in 99 election....ysr was made CLP leader and it helped him rise like anything....and this time in 2009 ysr death helped kcr reach new heights and put pressure on weak administrator like rosayya....by the time kkr was made CM...TG agitation went out of jands of kcr...he couldn't even stop if he wanted to at that time...

It still would have been stopped if High command gave KKR some time. DCP Stephen Ravindra OU lo so called 30+ age students bend teesesadu. Employee unions ni kooda bane vancharu. Koncham time ichi unte set ayyedhi. But arava Chidambaram and co played the spoil sport.

6 minutes ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

I am hard core TG seperator but i never voted for trs in my life. So your logic is incorrect that TRs defeat mean less sentiment.

YSR Undi unte vachedi kadu. You guys are unlucky to lose him

One person is not enough sampling size sorry. In the absence of referendum, the only measurable way was the electoral results to view things objectively. Even so, just to remind you Ponguleti Srinivasa Reddy won on YSRCP flag as MP in Khammam after TG formation.  What an eye sore moment for sperate TG activists. 

3 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

One person is not enough sampling size sorry. In the absence of referendum, the only measurable way was the electoral results to view things objectively. Even so, just to remind you Ponguleti Srinivasa Reddy won on YSRCP flag as MP in Khammam after TG formation.  What an eye sore moment for sperate TG activists. 

ponguleti was a strong candidate and also khammam has lot of ysr supporters anduke sharmila wanted to contest akada

ala ante TDp kuda won a few seats, but adi with bjp help antav emo

Btw khammam lo TG sentiment ekuva undadu adi known fact

5 minutes ago, Pirate_of_hearts said:

ponguleti was a strong candidate and also khammam has lot of ysr supporters anduke sharmila wanted to contest akada

ala ante TDp kuda won a few seats, but adi with bjp help antav emo

Btw khammam lo TG sentiment ekuva undadu adi known fact

That will only weaken you argument then. So parts of Telangana like Greater Hyderabad, Khammam, Half Nalgonda towards Krishna district don't even have much support for Telangana state. I was told even half of Warangal too. That defeats the entire premise of Telangana sentiment. 

Telangana is meant for water , funds and jobs  . The tps lead by chenna reddy swept 11 of 14 ls seats in telangana region including hyderabad in 1971 ,  showing the aspiration of people for telangana .

Remember , telangana is an emotion for people , it was merged in ap only in 1956 , but always has a different language and culture . 

Ellevaru kaadu chidambaram gadu karanam elaganna AP ni dengabetri chennai ni lepalanukunnadu panilopani AP ki bokka pedithe max 10yrs gurthupettukuntaru like sikh riots tatavatha mamule ani divide chesesadu