F1 visa interview experience.

coffee

From another forum - I faced F1 visa interview last monday . Xyz  us visa embassy. I got selected university of arkansas msc program with half fundings. I faced interview and Vo (male) ask,ed me only 2 questions. Why USA and why this program.. and he rejected my visa. After rejected i asked vo to what is the reason to reject me only after 2 questions. He said i am not a genuine student. I was disapointed and ask please consider again my visa. But vo is not wanted to here me and he said next person.

At that time, i get angry and i repeatedly asking Loudly why i am rejected and why i disqualified. After that vo get angry and he stand up and said me get out otherwize he will call police and he says scolding me that i do not get any visa after this incident and dont try to visa again. and i also get angry and i get out scolding vo and others are looking at me.

I cannot think about anything in this situation. Please any advice?

6 minutes ago, coffee said:

From another forum - I faced F1 visa interview last monday . Xyz  us visa embassy. I got selected university of arkansas msc program with half fundings. I faced interview and Vo (male) ask,ed me only 2 questions. Why USA and why this program.. and he rejected my visa. After rejected i asked vo to what is the reason to reject me only after 2 questions. He said i am not a genuine student. I was disapointed and ask please consider again my visa. But vo is not wanted to here me and he said next person.

At that time, i get angry and i repeatedly asking Loudly why i am rejected and why i disqualified. After that vo get angry and he stand up and said me get out otherwize he will call police and he says scolding me that i do not get any visa after this incident and dont try to visa again. and i also get angry and i get out scolding vo and others are looking at me.

Very bad on his part yelling at VO

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

^&H

aa VO ku thikka dobbi queue lo next candidates lo entha mandi reject chesadu aa roju. 

correct, veedu entha mandiki bokkettado line lo. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, coffee said:

so the VO was right in rejecting this candidate

rei adem em english raa...toefl raasado ledo

10 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Antha dharunanga reject cheyinchukunna ma jagananna kuda okka mata analedhu akdha ra janalni.. edho badhapaddadu kani.. inko 2 weeks lo malla visa ki povachu ma anna aithe 5 years aagali.. ippudu chudu 5 years paddadha neeku kuda

aw kaka enta kastamo kada.. Anduke Bangalore ki velli Yoga and Meditation chetundu anna...

15 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Intha goppa english raasthe evadu maatram reject cheyyakunda untaadu

Bendapudi English batch ippudu vache students. Minimum standards  are missing