Father and son suicide on tracks

kittaya

• kittaya changed the title to Father and son suicide on tracks
2 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Men suffer the most pain ... 

saw it bro very disturbing. I thought they will hit by train but didn’t expect suicide

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Pahelwan4 said:

saw it bro very disturbing. I thought they will hit by train but didn’t expect suicide

I pity on the father who has to travel with SON to kill themselves.. heart wrenching ....

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

I pity on the father who has to travel with SON to kill themselves.. heart wrenching ....

May be mother ledu emo. 

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

I think the father is very worried about his son once he is gone. He doesn't want to leave his son alone, he doesn't want his son to suffer.

If you observe closely, he was guiding his father from where to get down without getting hurt and he was helping him to get down.

3 hours ago, kittaya said:

Men suffer the most pain ... 

#$1 Emi  kashtam acchindho..okalle  chesukuntaru mostly..Ila iddharu kalisi sesukovatam soodale 

and baaga alochinchukoni acchinattunnaru..split second decision la kakunda 

Dheenamma Maga jaathi. Financial struggle mental struggle peer pressure saduvu lolli job lolli pakkintolla lolli pelli kakapothe lolli 

Yenni ra maaku @~`

• Sad 2

chavalante chala dhairyam undali..train kinda padi chavalante inka dhairyam undale….antha dhiaryam unnollu enduku chastaru asalu

11 minutes ago, pandugadu999 said:

chavalante chala dhairyam undali..train kinda padi chavalante inka dhairyam undale….antha dhiaryam unnollu enduku chastaru asalu

idi movie dialog bro. entha dyryam unna batakaali ani lekapothe ilantive avutaayi. RIP son and father

2 hours ago, Sucker said:

Dheenamma Maga jaathi. Financial struggle mental struggle peer pressure saduvu lolli job lolli pakkintolla lolli pelli kakapothe lolli 

Yenni ra maaku @~`

Pelli chusukunte pellam lolli .. antha lolli ... 

I think people at that age commit suicide if there are some irreversible situations in their life such as life threatening incurable health problems, loss of loved ones, some extreme financial debts cases, pressure from external to repay.