Father and son suicide on tracks

kittaya

6 hours ago, Saloly said:

I think people at that age commit suicide if there are some irreversible situations in their life such as life threatening incurable health problems, loss of loved ones, some extreme financial debts cases, pressure from external to repay.

For all these we solutions Kaka... except for Health... 

So sad to hear this. They both seemed very close. It was not a decision taken in the heat of the moment, but well thought out. Sad to see that they took the decision. 
That’s y I say do not gamble too much on stocks. If you lose, you try to get back at stock market and become more aggressive. Slowly OOBI loki potharu. 

RIP and I hope they find their peace above.

5 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

So sad to hear this. They both seemed very close. It was not a decision taken in the heat of the moment, but well thought out. Sad to see that they took the decision. 
That’s y I say do not gamble too much on stocks. If you lose, you try to get back at stock market and become more aggressive. Slowly OOBI loki potharu. 

Stocks lo poyeve yekkuva kadha vachevi kanna @ZoomNaidu @Raisins_72 anna yemantav 

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

Invest Cheste vastai, trading cheste potai 

You never know which company lesthadi which company padthadhi. Padukunna maname repu lesthamo ledho kadha anna

36 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Day Trading and betting apps meedha focus cheyali govt. Quick rich schemes asalu leney levu.. adhi fake ani educate cheyali.. wealth growth slow and steady ani and only with looong term investment ani cheppali..

32 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Stocks lo poyeve yekkuva kadha vachevi kanna @ZoomNaidu @Raisins_72 anna yemantav 

okadiki stocks lo raavali antey..inkokadiki povali kada..  Air lo money produce avavu kada.. only long term investment will give returns

I have seen people winning rich bets and losing double the amount soon

Just now, nag said:

okadiki stocks lo raavali antey..inkokadiki povali kada..  Air lo money produce avavu kada.. only long term investment will give returns

long term investors are the only ones making money. day traders and short term investors lose money over time.

ofcourse there are few who have knowledge of market that can survive.

7 minutes ago, nag said:

Yeah anna gambling stocks ante. We never know one small mistake will puck off the company aa company meedha naammakam tho money pedthe gone. Anduke konchem best companies lo konchem distribute chesi akkada konchem akkada konchem pettali. 

7 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Yeah anna gambling stocks ante. We never know one small mistake will puck off the company aa company meedha naammakam tho money pedthe gone. Anduke konchem best companies lo konchem distribute chesi akkada konchem akkada konchem pettali. 

manchi and safe companies meedha distribute cheyali anna chaala knowledge, experience and research kaavali.

Better to invest on S&P and forget about that chunk. Problem is with the people who boast that they are minting cash by trading.

Short term winning enduku asalu..  picking coins on the tracks while high speed is approaching  aney analogy theliyali..  chaala dangerous addiction.

Money lose ayyaka revenge strategy tho recover cheyali pogottukuney valla sankya ekkuava

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sucker said:

You never know which company lesthadi which company padthadhi. Padukunna maname repu lesthamo ledho kadha anna

A bit of study of fundamentals, or invest in index funds will always return +ve returns in long run.

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

A bit of study of fundamentals, or invest in index funds will always return +ve returns in long run.

Yes anna. Nenuu automatic petta every month each  $200 to Apple Google and Microsoft. Naadhi long game. Naa wife will do some extend like another 4-5 companies same way lo thana knowledge lo. Hope I get good return after some time. I don't have interest in trading and researching. So persnaol alavatlu and habits and some time influence kuda. Appatla Shibu meedha Petta got good money later never bought any crypto chit. 

• Upvote 2