Visa bulletin thread padinda

Sreeven

2012 raanodu Inka evad unnadu. 2014 nundi start aithadi muzik

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Eb3 Nov 2012..eb2 July 2012

Malli october lo move avutayi emo

.  VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE EMPLOYMENT-BASED THIRD (EB-3) PREFERENCE CATEGORY

As readers were informed in Item D of the July 2024 Visa Bulletin, demand and number use has remained high in the EB-3 visa category.  Although retrogression has not been necessary for August, it will likely be necessary to either retrogress the final action date or make the category “Unavailable” in September. This situation will be continually monitored, and any necessary adjustments will be made accordingly. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Chala mandi vunnaru..atleat oka 1k

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

As readers were informed in Item D of the July 2024 Visa Bulletin, demand and number use has remained high in the EB-3 visa category.  Although retrogression has not been necessary for August, it will likely be necessary to either retrogress the final action date or make the category “Unavailable” in September. This situation will be continually monitored, and any necessary adjustments will be made accordingly. 

E racha endo..mundukki venakki righto lefto 

37 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Uncle 2013 march epudu vastadi

32 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Uncle nadi 2013 march ebs, mari r lopu eb3 kove aithe enti na paristhithi

6 minutes ago, praying said:

Uncle nadi 2013 march ebs, mari r lopu eb3 kove aithe enti na paristhithi

ade a data ledu bro may be malli interfiling cheyalo emo , (or hoping uscis comes up with policy as you have two 140s choose the best, if they do this route its easy for every one  ), employer marithe elago kuda specify cheyale mari

if you remember most of us switched during that time 

On January 21, 2022, USCIS announced a revised procedure regarding the process of transferring the underlying basis of a Form I-485 to a different employment-based I-140 preference category (a process often called “interfiling”). If an I-485 applicant has another I-140 petition in a more favorable category with a current priority date under Final Action and if they still have a continuing job offer from that I-140 sponsoring employer then they may be able to ask USCIS to change the basis of their I-485 petition in order to allow faster I-485 adjudication.

Background of the Interfiling Process

According to recent USCIS disclosure, there are an “exceptionally high number of employment-based visas available this fiscal year (October 2021 through September 2022).” There are significantly more visas available in EB-1 and EB-2 than there are I-485 adjustment of status applications pending with USCIS. The ability to transfer the underlying basis of a pending I-485 Application to Adjust status is not new; our office has been doing this process for many years. However, the mismatch between available numbers in EB-1 and EB-2 and the surge in filings under EB-3 has caused a misallocation between the employment-based preference categories.

As a result, employment-based I-485 applicants awaiting adjudication based on their downgraded EB-3 I-140 immigrant petitions (many filed in late 2020) and who have either pending or approved EB-2 immigrant visa petitions should consider utilizing this interfiling process to increase the likelihood of the final adjudication of their Form I-485 application prior to the end of the government fiscal year on September 30, 2022.

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

ade a data ledu bro may be malli interfiling cheyalo emo , (or hoping uscis comes up with policy as you have two 140s choose the best, if they do this route its easy for every one  ), employer marithe elago kuda specify cheyale mari

if you remember most of us switched during that time 

On January 21, 2022, USCIS announced a revised procedure regarding the process of transferring the underlying basis of a Form I-485 to a different employment-based I-140 preference category (a process often called “interfiling”). If an I-485 applicant has another I-140 petition in a more favorable category with a current priority date under Final Action and if they still have a continuing job offer from that I-140 sponsoring employer then they may be able to ask USCIS to change the basis of their I-485 petition in order to allow faster I-485 adjudication.

Background of the Interfiling Process

According to recent USCIS disclosure, there are an “exceptionally high number of employment-based visas available this fiscal year (October 2021 through September 2022).” There are significantly more visas available in EB-1 and EB-2 than there are I-485 adjustment of status applications pending with USCIS. The ability to transfer the underlying basis of a pending I-485 Application to Adjust status is not new; our office has been doing this process for many years. However, the mismatch between available numbers in EB-1 and EB-2 and the surge in filings under EB-3 has caused a misallocation between the employment-based preference categories.

As a result, employment-based I-485 applicants awaiting adjudication based on their downgraded EB-3 I-140 immigrant petitions (many filed in late 2020) and who have either pending or approved EB-2 immigrant visa petitions should consider utilizing this interfiling process to increase the likelihood of the final adjudication of their Form I-485 application prior to the end of the government fiscal year on September 30, 2022.

Donkey ki Karraki carrot katti natt undi bro paristhi, daggaraki vachinatte untadi denemma kani dorakadu

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, praying said:

Donkey ki Karraki carrot katti natt undi bro paristhi, daggaraki vachinatte untadi denemma kani dorakadu

Pakka next fiscal lo vachestadi bro hang in

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Pakka next fiscal lo vachestadi bro hang in

Bro will donate a scotch bottle… a feeling a chala bagundi 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, praying said:

Uncle 2013 march epudu vastadi

Mostly Next year 

2013 July ikkada 

33 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Mostly Next year