Princeton case update

csrcsr

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Looks like guesthouse model of consulting will be gone soon , looks like that 20% commission news is spreading 

itserve will fight antunna rahul reddy

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Looks like guesthouse model of consulting will be gone soon , looks like that 20% commission news is spreading 

just bigger house thesukuntaru ipat nunchi..

• Haha 1

New kind of Human trafficking has been un earthed now.. soon all the HOA's which are red spots will be visited by local Anti Human Trafficking Advisors .. they will be educated on this.. soon Indian's can see that heat ... 

55 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Looks like guesthouse model of consulting will be gone soon , and 20% commission news is spreading 

Aa pedda consulting Mestri lanu kuda lopata eyandi ra babu. Daridram pothundi.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

That guy and the lawyer seem stupid to mention the 20% commission is taken until the DEBT is paid back. They did not mention what the DEBT is for. Why cant they mention employee and employer relationship and that they will be paid a salary once they get a job. Employer needs to run the paycheck and has some administrative overhead as well along with running a company.

The only fault I see in this one is - Not given proper accomodation. But most of us have been through this. I am not sure if the people living there feel the same way. 

What's fishy is the shell companies. Are they making these people do other jobs to make money as the consulting market is dried up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

That guy and the lawyer seem stupid to mention the 20% commission is taken until the DEBT is paid back. They did not mention what the DEBT is for. Why cant they mention employee and employer relationship and that they will be paid a salary once they get a job. Employer needs to run the paycheck and has some administrative overhead as well along with running a company.

The only fault I see in this one is - Not given proper accomodation. But most of us have been through this. I am not sure if the people living there feel the same way. 

What's fishy is the shell companies. Are they making these people do other jobs to make money as the consulting market is dried up.

Ente bro, thamaru kuda consultancy guest house lo kalam gadipara? 

9 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Ente bro, thamaru kuda consultancy guest house lo kalam gadipara? 

No anna but some relatives cousins vacharu after Ms they ate staying in same model, 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Vaadi company lo emi bokkalu unayo papam chuddam hope fully they come out

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

I was in guest house briefly for a few months way back in 2014-15, those were the good old days. Roju evening biryani and beer party Lu, pocket money kuda eechevaru. Aa rojulu malli ravu anukunta.

My friend used to give $500 per person apart from free accommodation in a townhouse..of course only for H1Bs or MS students with prior geninue experience and some what reputed universities. He takes 30% cut , so not many stick to him. 

Also used to send 24 pack beer

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Unless Fed can link these 4 with the gang leader and some how establish it as a "cartel" like operation - lured them with cheap accommodation and used fake IDs, there is no case. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Ee case lo they were using fake id's, fake GC's to do remote jobs for different shell companies. Antukune DHS koda involve ayyindi. Basic ga okkalu GC use chesi ABC Corp ani create chesi OPT student working as that GC holder.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Idhi IT vallaki matrame applicable kavochu. I haven't had an experience thus far. 

• Upvote 1