Money vunte chaalu

Raazu

Ambani Emi celebrations pre, wedding day, post..

who has that much energy.. I just prefer registrar marriage

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Raazu said:

Aa bongulae, ne daggara ambani lekka money untae, ne bidda ki nuvvu kooda ilagae hadavidi chesthav.

save trees, save kids in africa etc cheppadaniki baguntai.

song discussions GIF

• Haha 1

Debatable anna

It's their money they are doing some social work to as part of their wedding also it is providing jobs to those crew involved in $320 million dollara rumoured budget

as you said a cinema actors a athi sudalemu 

But evari stayi lo valu chwsukuntaru kada ipudu mana pelli chusi , mee ontlo pani chese valo drivers o or less fortunate relatives kuda alage anukuntaru

Yes there are some progressive youth , very well educated they are giving their wedding money to charity and they just do register marraige as you said , not succumbing to parents theory "ayyo oka koduku pelli oka authority pelli" etc etc

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Raazu said:

good

20 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Debatable anna

It's their money they are doing some social work to as part of their wedding also it is providing jobs to those crew involved in $320 million dollara rumoured budget

as you said a cinema actors a athi sudalemu 

But evari stayi lo valu chwsukuntaru kada ipudu mana pelli chusi , mee ontlo pani chese valo drivers o or less fortunate relatives kuda alage anukuntaru

Yes there are some progressive youth , very well educated they are giving their wedding money to charity and they just do register marraige as you said , not succumbing to parents theory "ayyo oka koduku pelli oka authority pelli" etc etc

Meedi destination wedding anta kadaa 

@TuesdayStories @perugu_vada

18 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

ee mindset nunchi bayataki randanna, vallu emi project/factory kattatledhu long term benefits vachhelaaga its just a lavish expenditure to flaunt their wealth ,

andulo kaneesam 100+ million foreign guests, bollywood celebrities laki ichhuntaaru, are you considering that as job?

in addition, ee marriage athi hadavidi lo NEET scam investigation news kottukopoyindi recent nation wide 13 assembly seats bipoll results news  kottukopoyindi

paisa ki panikirani hadavidi

4 minutes ago, dosth said:

ee mindset nunchi bayataki randanna, vallu emi project/factory kattatledhu long term benefits vachhelaaga its just a lavish expenditure to flaunt their wealth ,

andulo kaneesam 100+ million foreign guests, bollywood celebrities laki ichhuntaaru, are you considering that as job?

in addition, ee marriage athi hadavidi lo NEET scam investigation news kottukopoyindi recent nation wide 13 assembly seats bipoll results news  kottukopoyindi

Agree but whatever the spending they are doing don't you thing some contractors end workers got money?? It's their money they are spending same way how they do hadavadi for king prince etc wedding in UK we are doing antaru 

Yes miru chepinatlu  I don't like social meda hungama ame rohith sharma tho artifical crying, artificial movie stars tho haldi even I say insta shorts don't recommend those reels they keep flashing at you irritation

36 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Respectfulky disagree anna ,

pelli or marraige is great institution , it requires lot of sacrifices, adjustments to be together raise a family for so many years, 

Rgv, modern day social media bull can say some theories on marriage based on less  2% divorces , bad couples etc, affairs etc vinadaniki baguntayi, a musali rgv gadu mundddala tho matter lekuna photos tistadu , ala supinchukoni batakali

But marriage is the institution that is needed , oh my life I did sacrifices matta matalu cheptaru , that is life you sacrifice give up for your partner loved ones

Very nice perspective.

Even i always get doubt about RGV that he is a manipulative sociopath. His showoff with different girls is just a way to hide his own problems sexually.

Till today i always doubt the Rangeela movie scene where " Aamir Khan questions Urmila on movie industry culture and Urmila defends saying she only works with good ones. That was indirect way for RGV to say to public that he was a genuine guy and not misuse heroines." 

But infact in real life everyone knows his affair with Urmila and many others after. I think he is a pervert scumbag potraying as some revolutionary thinker.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Agree but whatever the spending they are doing don't you thing some contractors end workers got money?? It's their money they are spending same way how they do hadavadi for king prince etc wedding in UK we are doing antaru 

inta pedda event contract india based events management company ki istaru ani nenu anukonu, which includes  providing hospitality for foreign guests and big indian celebrities and politicians and many events, they might given that contract to some foreign country, some indian local labor gets some temporary jobs until this event, thats it, they are not doing any benefit to india unemployment 

and your comparison of UK prince ceremonies with india businessmen wedding ceremony is not making sense, ambani is not even an official oligarch and india is not oligarchy, he is just a businessman, but quite disturbing thing is minster sons are dancing in back row in group dance event for businessmen wedding 😏

56 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Respectfulky disagree anna ,

pelli or marraige is great institution , it requires lot of sacrifices, adjustments to be together raise a family for so many years, 

Rgv, modern day social media bull can say some theories on marriage based on less  2% divorces , bad couples etc, affairs etc vinadaniki baguntayi, a musali rgv gadu mundddala tho matter lekuna photos tistadu , ala supinchukoni batakali

But marriage is the institution that is needed , oh my life I did sacrifices matta matalu cheptaru , that is life you sacrifice give up for your partner loved ones

I respektfully agree with jordan

dqRwJpT.jpg

Just now, dosth said:

inta pedda event contract india based events management company ki istaru ani nenu anukonu, which includes  providing hospitality for foreign guests and big indian celebrities and politicians and many events, they might given that contract to some foreign country, some indian local labor gets some temporary jobs until this event, thats it, they are not doing any benefit to india unemployment 

and your comparison of UK prince ceremonies with india businessmen wedding ceremony is not making sense, ambani is not even an official oligarch and india is not oligarchy, he is just a businessman, but quite disturbing thing is minster sons are dancing in back row in group dance event for businessmen wedding 😏

UK aina india aina oorlo pelli ki kukkala hadavidi concept anna

1 minute ago, Rescuer7 said:

I respektfully agree with jordan

dqRwJpT.jpg

All this modern day social media anna bullllll chiit I did even read it because I ahve proven data from countries which are almost 1\3rd of the world where marraige institution is successful 

5 hours ago, dosth said:

Adi media and govt tappu, Anbi uncle tappu how