Sucker

Entha dabbu vunnaaa edho lopam antaaru papam idhenemo

veellu donations chestharaaaa

andharilokallaaa i love TATA group… ratan tata is too good a person

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pandugadu999 said:

aa pori etla seskundi veenni..

💰💰💰💰💰🏧🏧🏧💰💰💰💰🏦🏦🏦🏦

Kadupu nindithe Malli 2 days biryani pettina vadhu antadu. Same naaku Ee Ambani marriage chusthe anipinchindhi. 

Many normal people here and everywhere in the world Celeb ni okkasari aina chusthe chalu anukukuntaru but naaku Anant body language chusaka yentra babu ee rudhudu ee torture naku vadhilesthe intiki potha la kanipinchindhi. I am not commenting Anything anything about his marriage or his health. I totally get it he got money he can do whatever he wants. 

From this ivanni waste muchatlu just go for money rest will follow you. Only thing you can't buy ante some extend lo health like cancer last stage HIV heart stroke lu you can't save anyone for now may be in future I don't know and mental peace and depression type. Rest you can bring with money. 

• Upvote 1

Too much flaunting of wealth.. and too long celebration for a wedding.. dishti thaguluddi antaaru.. north lo nazar manchidi kadu ani chala mandi nammutaaru 

28 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Too much flaunting of wealth.. and too long celebration for a wedding.. dishti thaguluddi antaaru.. north lo nazar manchidi kadu ani chala mandi nammutaaru 

Looks like mom chinna koduku gaarabam like may be he was depression or health issues and she was like nee felli ki world motham thestha. Never know. Avasram le but koduku happiness kosam or gaaraabam but biz aithe kaadhu more like gaarabam. 

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Looks like mom chinna koduku gaarabam like may be he was depression or health issues and she was like nee felli ki world motham thestha. Never know. Avasram le but koduku happiness kosam or gaaraabam but biz aithe kaadhu more like gaarabam. 

They want the whole world to talk about this marriage.. otherwise why will they bring Hollywood actors and pop singers? They don’t even know these ppl… 

• Upvote 1