Tngr

26 minutes ago, Tngr said:

Balayya

1. Belongs to caste with 3 to 4 percentage

2. Hard worker

3. Childish and easily gullible

4. Credits success to everyone and flop to none

5. Raised better children

6. Better MLA, even when his party not in power.

7. His Bairadweepam movie is something great, no actor can excel like him

8. Was under lot of pressure, to carry forward his father's great legacy

9. No cunning people around him to build artificial image

Please only post honest replies not some random maddhu, kadapu, blood or breed dialogues, which are said in a spur of moment for fun

The only thing balayya outperforms chiru is in playing mythological roles and in loyal n influential supporters.

Bala has his father's support, at the same time, heavy pressure to continue his fathers legacy, without technology or surgeries.  In fact, if NTR was not there, bala would not have even become actor. Chiru has no baggage, but has support of allu ramlingiah and best of best Cunny aravind. Whatever the case, I feel chiru gets more points here than Bala. Except this, in all other areas listed above, Bala scores much higher than chiru

• Upvote 1

Every one works hard to get first rank. Bala too wanted too to get first rank, but lost it to chiru just because of unethical  tacticts and more percentage of his belt

I am not discussing about chiru or Bala's belt. I am just discussing about their personalities and their pros and cons. This is nothing to do with people, I just mean chiru got belt advantage. I am not criticising any fans/people as it is normal to incline towards someone whom they think relatives or belt or area. In politics may be most people think about welfare and development, but in movies defintely they think differently.

Belladonna ni kalchadam honesty 

Who is rahman , amitaab ami peekadu anadam boldness 

Gunasekhar ni dorespect cheyadam manasulo edhi hold cheskodu 

Fans ni kottadam discipline ga unchadam 

Actors back meedha kottevaru anadam , girls muddu ayina pettali kadupu ayina cheyali anadam chinna pilladi manasu 

Adi acting besides mythological roles gurinchi cheppali.  Inka comedy ayitey Oscar level. 

Adoka actor , malla adi gurinchi discussion

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tngr said:

Balayya

1. Belongs to caste with 3 to 4 percentage

2. Hard worker

3. Childish and easily gullible

4. Credits success to everyone and flop to none

5. Raised better children

6. Better MLA, even when his party not in power.

7. His Bairadweepam movie is something great, no actor can excel like him

8. Was under lot of pressure, to carry forward his father's great legacy

9. No cunning people around him to build artificial image

Please only post honest replies not some random maddhu, kadapu, blood or breed dialogues, which are said in a spur of moment for fun

St ntr son lakuntey evadu dekadu balayya ni, chiranjeevi self made, altough they are just actors and should be treated as one, do not follow or tear underwear for them. 

Please, no blind hatred. I mentioned only general points. If you want to pin point a particular insignificant personal incidents, me, you, everyone will have so many. I can also list numerous incidents of any celebrity, whoever you name. all them are already discussed numerous times in this forum.no point in reiterating them.  If you say, chiru better dancer, everyone agrees,  including me. Try to hightlight things like that. If you want to attack Bala on personal level in this thread,  sorry, I am not ready. You have your fun. @pizzaaddict

Then why comparision , edho honesty and china palladium manasu antu balayaa character gurinchi cheptunav ga and daniki add chesa . Same other thread lo Ambani son ni fat buffoon ani nuvvu anachu . Nee selective biasedness agenda and malla edho cheptunav.  Carry on 

@usetime63 agreed chiru came to industry alone, but later built coterie with the help of cunny allu aravind. I am not against chiru fans. But his belt percentage definitely helped him to attain top position and that is natural, nothing wrong in that. But chiru manipulated lot of things and robbed top position from a genuine hard worker and talented person. In office, if there is a colleague who just talk sweet and do politics with others,  project will not run. There should be colleagues, who actually do the work.

@pizzaaddict,i said, lets not go personel in this thread as we are comparing 2 persons. Please recheck my previous post, sorry, if i didn't convey properly. 

In other thread,  I said Ambani bafoon, I am not comparing him with anyone. I have that liberty. He definitely is a big bafoon who is robbing people money with unlimited hunger and showing of that ill gotten money.  May be I should have called him corporate  theif.

8 hours ago, Tngr said:

@usetime63 agreed chiru came to industry alone, but later built coterie with the help of cunny allu aravind. I am not against chiru fans. But his belt percentage definitely helped him to attain top position and that is natural, nothing wrong in that. But chiru manipulated lot of things and robbed top position from a genuine hard worker and talented person. In office, if there is a colleague who just talk sweet and do politics with others,  project will not run. There should be colleagues, who actually do the work.

You can be against any actor, they are just people, can you imagine balayya without his dad, he cannot prove himself in anything , attitude, behavior, acting skills, anyways doesn't makes sense to just compare anyone to anyone coz end of the day they live off of us by paying movie tickets that are not worth what they make.