Tngr

14 hours ago, Tngr said:

Balayya

1. Belongs to caste with 3 to 4 percentage

2. Hard worker

3. Childish and easily gullible

4. Credits success to everyone and flop to none

5. Raised better children

6. Better MLA, even when his party not in power.

7. His Bairadweepam movie is something great, no actor can excel like him

8. Was under lot of pressure, to carry forward his father's great legacy

9. No cunning people around him to build artificial image

Please only post honest replies not some random maddhu, kadapu, blood or breed dialogues, which are said in a spur of moment for fun

comparing balayya with chiru got to be the worst moment of chiru career 

5 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

comparing balayya with chiru got to be the worst moment of chiru career 

Maa Blood and breed veru ani @kittaya antadu

@usetime63, i am just trying to understand, what type of personality is good for society from my observation of 2 celebrities, who fiercely competed for top position in their field, otherwise, they are just entertainers for me. Not sure Bro, may be, we have come across different movies or content on social media, that are basing our perception differently. Leaving aside those videos for clicks,  on any given day, I feel Bala more genuine and warmth in interaction with people and helping  society. But I find lot of plasticity and artificialness in Chiru's case.

1 hour ago, Tngr said:

@usetime63, i am just trying to understand, what type of personality is good for society from my observation of 2 celebrities, who fiercely competed for top position in their field, otherwise, they are just entertainers for me. Not sure Bro, may be, we have come across different movies or content on social media, that are basing our perception differently. Leaving aside those videos for clicks,  on any given day, I feel Bala more genuine and warmth in interaction with people and helping  society. But I find lot of plasticity and artificialness in Chiru's case.

Kalchevadu  genuine amiti . Ala antey no personal comparison antav.  Malla chiru artificial ani comparison chestav. In which way bali is genuine 

• Upvote 1

Bal"ayya" : ayya lekunda Balayya undadu.

అయ్య లేకుండా బాల"అయ్య" ఉండడు. 😂

I can also bring personal things of Chiru, as I side before, i don't want to.  

My understanding from the discussion so far.

Bala >>>> Chiru, because of NTR, otherwise Chiru > Bala, because of Sr Cunny

18 hours ago, Tngr said:

Balayya

1. Belongs to caste with 3 to 4 percentage

2. Hard worker

3. Childish and easily gullible

4. Credits success to everyone and flop to none

5. Raised better children

6. Better MLA, even when his party not in power.

7. His Bairadweepam movie is something great, no actor can excel like him

8. Was under lot of pressure, to carry forward his father's great legacy

9. No cunning people around him to build artificial image

Please only post honest replies not some random maddhu, kadapu, blood or breed dialogues, which are said in a spur of moment for fun

brahmi laugh 01

19 hours ago, Tngr said:

Balayya

1. Belongs to caste with 3 to 4 percentage - end of the day less fans compared to chiru

2. Hard worker - not as much as chiru 

3. Childish and easily gullible - ade child - shot one person, made vulgur comments on woman and hit fans

4. Credits success to everyone and flop to none - enno sarlu sontha dabba vesukunnadu during success meets 

5. Raised better children - pretty sure major credit should be given to his wife on this

6. Better MLA, even when his party not in power. - contested in a place where tdp is super strong due to his father 

7. His Bairadweepam movie is something great, no actor can excel like him - given that kind of story chiru can perform even better. It was proved over and over in many other movies 

8. Was under lot of pressure, to carry forward his father's great legacy - he still didn’t carry his legacy instead brought some bad name

9. No cunning people around him to build artificial image - chiru has a honest image and people love him which is why he ruled the industry. He lost his stardom after politics 

Answers next to the questions