Guilt after strip club visit

Nani_17

Remember this famous Buddhist monk story??

This simple Zen story has a beautiful message about living in the present moment. How often do we carry around past hurts, holding onto resentments when the only person we are really hurting is ourselves.

A senior monk and a junior monk were traveling together. At one point, they came to a river with a strong current. As the monks were preparing to cross the river, they saw a very young and beautiful woman also attempting to cross. The young woman asked if they could help her cross to the other side.

The two monks glanced at one another because they had taken vows not to touch a woman.

Then, without a word, the older monk picked up the woman, carried her across the river, placed her gently on the other side, and carried on his journey.

The younger monk couldn’t believe what had just happened. After rejoining his companion, he was speechless, and an hour passed without a word between them.

The younger monk couldn’t believe what had just happened. After rejoining his companion, he was speechless, and an hour passed without a word between them.

Two more hours passed, then three, finally the younger monk could contain himself any longer, and blurted out “As monks, we are not permitted a woman, how could you then carry that woman on your shoulders?”

The older monk looked at him and replied, “Brother, I set her down on the other side of the river, why are you still carrying her?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Nani_17 said:

Does anyone feel that guilt after strip club visit? I had a terrible guilt after visiting strip club, maybe because our culture and religion made us feel adultery was forbidden. But I see some people treat it as a very casual (even some Indian girls) thing and don't even feel like it is a thing. Where do others stand on this?

Yendhanna strip ke ala antunnav. @Mancode Oyo ki kuda pothadu. Inka ala poyinappudalla badha padthe ainatte inka

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Nani_17 said:

Does anyone feel that guilt after strip club visit? I had a terrible guilt after visiting strip club, maybe because our culture and religion made us feel adultery was forbidden. But I see some people treat it as a very casual (even some Indian girls) thing and don't even feel like it is a thing. Where do others stand on this?

Velavu some weaknesses, or boredom or some curiosity tho enjoy chesav , vachav kottukunama padukunama

As long as it doesn't become addiction you are fine  bro, it should not come in between your work,  family life 

Kalikalam you will be exposed to everything anna , how to navigate all these attractions or may be small pamperness which you want to feel, leave them behind and move on

24 minutes ago, Nani_17 said:

First time alane untadi 

Taruvata alavatu aypotundi

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Velavu some weaknesses, or boredom or some curiosity tho enjoy chesav , vachav kottukunama padukunama

As long as it doesn't become addiction you are fine  bro, it should not come in between your work,  family life 

Kalikalam you will be exposed to everything anna , how to navigate all these attractions or may be small pamperness which you want to feel, leave them behind and move on

nuvvu-naaku-nachav-ms-narayana.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

@Sucker ga aa time lo nanu sc tesukoni poyi $$ ela ekkada pettali ani nerpinchav kada ra waste fellow

Ippudu nuv ee Thed owner ki nerpinchu anna. Maree newbie la vunnadu

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Adhe problem anna. Oka side FMO, YOLO, enjoy the pleasure of life ani kodthadhi. Inko side after visit, a moral conflict, how can we face god with straight face after having all those things ani.

Ee dilemma lo kottukuntunte, ee telugu porulu emo happy ga SC ki pothunnaru, manchiga open ga matladuthunnaru about SC and stuff in Twitter and Insta.  

4 minutes ago, Nani_17 said:

Adhe problem anna. Oka side FMO, YOLO, enjoy the pleasure of life ani kodthadhi. Inko side after visit, a moral conflict, how can we face god with straight face after having all those things ani.

Ee dilemma lo kottukuntunte, ee telugu porulu emo happy ga SC ki pothunnaru, manchiga open ga matladuthunnaru about SC and stuff in Twitter and Insta.  

Facing God aa. Yendhanna mandhu vesava. God strip ki povodhu chex cheyodhu ani cheppada anna. God ni nduku laaguthav madhya la fafam. God will be happy nuv happy vunte. Aayanakem pani paata ledha nuv strip pothunnava ledha daily check cheyyataniki. God is busy with rambha urvashi menaka you also have funbaby_dc1

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Facing God aa. Yendhanna mandhu vesava. God strip ki povodhu chex cheyodhu ani cheppada anna. God ni nduku laaguthav madhya la fafam. God will be happy nuv happy vunte. Aayanakem pani paata ledha nuv strip pothunnava ledha daily check cheyyataniki. God is busy with rambha urvashi menaka you also have funbaby_dc1

Mandhu vesthe ini problem undavu bro. Vesindhi diginaka ee thoughts anni vasthaye.

8 minutes ago, Nani_17 said:

Nee problem nee guilt kana vere valu emi chestunaru ani take that out of your mind you will be fine, just surrender to God I made a mistake

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Nee problem nee guilt kana vere valu emi chestunaru ani take that out of your mind you will be fine, just surrender to God I made a mistake

That makes sense.

What about the feeling of missing life? People in my shoes would understand better. Virgin till marriage, and only done it with wife. Already in 30s, body throwing past prime signals. Isn't life running out? Just a little fun and teasing that bad? Are these feelings valid or is it midlife crisis?

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Nani_17 said:

Inthaki nuvvu he or she?