I have a girl friend back since 2013 now I am 33 and my gf is 31

kevinUsa

SUGGESTION NEEDED 

I have a girl friend back since 2013 now I am 33 and my gf is 31 y old I fell in love when I was 23 y old and my gf was 21 y old.

I am male from an orthodox family and I am 33 y old.

And she is 31 y old. As of now.

Unfortunately or Fortunately I fell in love with a Girl of my neighbor who are not well settled back in 2013. And do not have a permanent house

My family as male are well settled with proper house and prestigious family. my dad does government job and few times while we get any quarrels it used to be inside house but not too bad but some times it used to go big with my elder brother which we do not have good rapo as he is 10 years elder to me.

My gf family would have fight with there family members his father used to get drunk during nights and keep fighting most of the times. But they used to get united again later time. As neighbors we used to listen to their conversations daily sometimes get bothered about it.

I said to my gf it won’t work with this attitude of your family to us and said them to change. Else we can’t continue the relationship further.

And I started planning for my higher studies and got my visa approved and flew in 2014. 

I guided my gf for few opportunities. To study abroad and settle their family. After great convincing skiills she convinced her family to study abroad and she was able to get the visa in 2015 and fly abroad and worked hard and proved her self and got an internship and full time job while studying. And she started supporting her family and later they got a good permanent house in India and got settled and she is ready for marriage. 

As my parents knew about this they were not able to get to this as they saw some hints from 2016.

When they asked if something is there between me and my girl friend, I said no as they used to keep saying bad about their family

And they said they will keep seeing a girl for me I said ok and they were seeing girls I showed them some signs of not in my interest and brought my girl friend topic in between they avoided that and they kept seeing many girls but none of them were suited to me and this story was going on since today. 

Later on I had some of my visa extension issues and my personal issues. My gf supported me during my hard phases at that duration. As I was having some phobia affects. Ofcourse we used to help each other in hard phases of life in abroad.

Later on I struggled so hard every night and day and opened good company and turning around a good number today with the help of citizen friend as I work for IT. 

Now finally I am well settled and give out few jobs outside from my company.

Now coming back to my life I came to India now.

My parents are retired govt employees and my elder brother is lawyer now. As they also went higher in their status and I explained I had a journey since 12 years and now my gf is abroad as they already know about it. Now they say they are not in our caste system.

Although my gf caste is higher. And my caste is lower. 

And later they keep saying very bad about their family as they keep using filthy words while fighting as such back 12 years ago.

I didn’t argue for it. But explained them my hard work and struggle which I went through all since 12 years.

They said VISA is not only the life I have different life and they bring me a different matches daily and letting me to see other matches.

While mom is very low and crying and dad is low my bro is in peaks of explaining and arguing with me.

I said them yes go ahead and see but dissatisfying and said it’s all your wish 

which ever girl who they are forcing me to get marry as I know that wouldn’t happen as I already spoke with the girl who they are about to see the match. And girl itself is not ready and she is already having different relation and she is in abroad too so I said my parents ok as I know this wouldn’t happen with the girl which my parents saw. 

But they are asking me to accept happily I said no and my parents do not know well about other girl relation ships and stuff. And I can’t accept happily as this is being done with your happiness but not mine.

Also if I say no to this girl they bring other girls now again to get a match so I just stuck here period. 

Apologize for grammatical mistakes I just typed in what was on my head as I was disturbed.

21 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

SUGGESTION NEEDED 

I have a girl friend back since 2013 now I am 33 and my gf is 31 y old I fell in love when I was 23 y old and my gf was 21 y old.

Unfortunately or Fortunately I fell in love with a Girl of my neighbor who are not well settled back in 2013. And do not have a permanent house

My family as male are well settled with proper house and prestigious family. my dad does government job and few times while we get any quarrels it used to be inside house but not too bad but some times it used to go big with my elder brother which we do not have good rapo as he is 10 years elder to me.

My gf family would have fight with there family members his father used to get drunk during nights and keep fighting most of the times. But they used to get united again later time. As neighbors we used to listen to their conversations daily sometimes get bothered about it.

I said to my gf it won’t work with this attitude of your family to us and said them to change. Else we can’t continue the relationship further.

And I started planning for my higher studies and got my visa approved and flew in 2014. 

I guided my gf for few opportunities. To study abroad and settle their family. After great convincing skiills she convinced her family to study abroad and she was able to get the visa in 2015 and fly abroad and worked hard and proved her self and got an internship and full time job while studying. And she started supporting her family and later they got a good permanent house in India and got settled and she is ready for marriage. 

As my parents knew about this they were not able to get to this as they saw some hints from 2016.

When they asked if something is there between me and my girl friend, I said no as they used to keep saying bad about their family

And they said they will keep seeing a girl for me I said ok and they were seeing girls I showed them some signs of not in my interest and brought my girl friend topic in between they avoided that and they kept seeing many girls but none of them were suited to me and this story was going on since today. 

Later on I had some of my visa extension issues and my personal issues. My gf supported me during my hard phases at that duration. As I was having some phobia affects. Ofcourse we used to help each other in hard phases of life in abroad.

Later on I struggled so hard every night and day and opened good company and turning around a good number today with the help of citizen friend as I work for IT. 

My parents are retired govt employees and my elder brother is lawyer now. As they also went higher in their status and I explained I had a journey since 12 years and now my gf is abroad as they already know about it. Now they say they are not in our caste system.

And later they keep saying very bad about their family as they keep using filthy words while fighting as such back 12 years ago.

I didn’t argue for it. But explained them my hard work and struggle which I went through all since 12 years.

They said VISA is not only the life I have different life and they bring me a different matches daily and letting me to see other matches.

While mom is very low and crying and dad is low my bro is in peaks of explaining and arguing with me.

which ever girl who they are forcing me to get marry as I know that wouldn’t happen as I already spoke with the girl who they are about to see the match. And girl itself is not ready and she is already having different relation and she is in abroad too so I said my parents ok as I know this wouldn’t happen with the girl which my parents saw. 

But they are asking me to accept happily I said no and my parents do not know well about other girl relation ships and stuff. And I can’t accept happily as this is being done with your happiness but not mine.

Also if I say no to this girl they bring other girls now again to get a match so I just stuck here period. 

Apologize for grammatical mistakes I just typed in what was on my head as I was disturbed.

You both are in us, get married Here and the let the pamilies know..slowly they will accept …

16 minutes ago, Raja_Returns said:

This is purely emotional & message oriented story

romantic lovers skip cheyochu e thread ni.

oka bit kuda ledu

Thanks anna…  matter lekunda sollu matrame Vundi 

41 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

SUGGESTION NEEDED 

entanna oka masala ledu, twist ledu. antha suthi techi ida vesinav. ne reputation meda sadivina.

db uuuuth meda paga pattinava anna

17 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Thanks anna…  matter lekunda sollu matrame Vundi 

Yes kaka @kevinUsa should be banned without further delay

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

a small question. .Is your Girl friend a Brahmin ...  ? 

naku em telusu 

Just now, Joker_007 said:

mari aa story pakka forum nunchi lepava kaka..... :) :) :) 

ante kada 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raja_Returns said:

This is purely emotional & message oriented story

romantic lovers skip cheyochu e thread ni.

oka bit kuda ledu

thata nee age ki bits avasarama ??

mandu  billalu lenedi nee machine nadavadu   

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

ante kada 

Forum details share cheyyochu kada... maku entertainment untadi... 

Just now, Joker_007 said:

Forum details share cheyyochu kada... maku entertainment untadi... 

Indian expats

• Upvote 1