Arey asal em jarugutundi AP lo.. aa rapes enti aa murders enti

ManOffSteel

7 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Alzheimer's ante ide kadannai

https://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Andhra-Pradesh/2015-12-21/Chandrababu-suffers-from-Alzheimers-KVP-Ramachandra-Rao/194694

Ippatiki 9 yendlu ayyindhi. Under trials lo therapies try chesthunnaru Baboru, periodic ga US vachedhi kooda indhuke.

Eesari health checkup or visit ki US vasthe Malli , treatment Ani ardham chesukondi.

On 7/22/2024 at 1:55 PM, CanadianMalodu said:

With Rajus it's always split. Even then Rajus voting percentage is so low and very limited so it doesn't matter in larger picture. YCP and Jagan's vote bank is still very solid. As I said earlier and as what I've messaged you all he needs is some blessings from Shah &Modi. He should have ideally lobbied with them using all his channels to stall Baboru and his Paleru and should have categorically extended unconditional support to NDA without joining it. Ramoji lobbied hard before his death with Nadda and Shah for the backend end and Baboru managed to get them agreed as well. For Baboru Amaravathi RE and his sons future was stake. His options were limited.

I’d expect them to be disappointed for drawing a blank in the ministries. Surprised none of them were accommodated and RRR seems to be sulking as well. 

Jagan refused to be part of the NDA Government twice to not lose his minority vote bank. BJP helped him between 2014-19 by ignoring CBN’s request to arrest Jagan. But I don’t think they have a choice this time and will trouble Jagan as per the wishes of CBN. This will be a good eye opener for Jagan as well. He needs to make allies in other states as well. 

Ramoji had always been the key to forge alliance with BJP. He had good relations with central leadership.

2 hours ago, Sizzler said:

I’d expect them to be disappointed for drawing a blank in the ministries. Surprised none of them were accommodated and RRR seems to be sulking as well. 

Jagan refused to be part of the NDA Government twice to not lose his minority vote bank. BJP helped him between 2014-19 by ignoring CBN’s request to arrest Jagan. But I don’t think they have a choice this time and will trouble Jagan as per the wishes of CBN. This will be a good eye opener for Jagan as well. He needs to make allies in other states as well. 

Ramoji had always been the key to forge alliance with BJP. He had good relations with central leadership.

I think Jagan will not be troubled. Shah and Modi are not that foolish to completely trust Baboru. Why would anyone trust Baboru blindly when he had a  history of allying with Congress and talked of third front? Which is why they kept Paleru as their lever. Jagan I think was pacified shortly after the results by BJP. I think he now knows his task. 

3 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I think Jagan will not be troubled. Shah and Modi is not that foolish to completely trust Baboru. Why would anyone trust Baboru blindly who has history of allying with Congress talked of third front? Which is why they kept Paleru as their lever. Jagan I think was pacified shortly after the results by BJP. I think he now knows his task. 

BJP is in survival mode. If they got their numbers, they wouldn’t have cared about CBN but they are at the mercy of Nitish and CBN. 

CBN & Congress are working hand in glove to finish Jagan. Sharmila is perfectly playing the role per the directions of CBN. 

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

BJP is in survival mode. If they got their numbers, they wouldn’t have cared about CBN but they are at the mercy of Nitish and CBN. 

CBN & Congress are working hand in glove to finish Jagan. Sharmila is perfectly playing the role per the directions of CBN. 

Its equally true that Nitish and Baboru are also at the mercy of BJP for funds and for being in power too. BJP under Modi Shah is vehemently pushing the neo-liberal approach advocates by the likes of World Bank, IMF that Baboru used to adopt before. Neo-liberal policies mean government exiting businesses and letting the private players take over. Most of the time these are big corporates. In case of Andhra this time it's Vizag steel plant. Baboru and TDP media are covering it up for now, but sooner or later during this term, the steel plant is going to be taken up by Adani. That's the deal. 

Jagan is consciously anti neo-liberalism. He took RTC into government fold. He also wanted Andhra government to take over Steel plant lands, this I feel is to stall the move for Vishaka plant privatization. 

With Congress and Sharmila part I concur. But what Jagan has in his side is public will. He has a very strong loyal cadre and vote bloc that wouldn't flinch. All he needs to be alive and negotiate with BJP without burning bridges.

On 7/22/2024 at 4:32 PM, CanadianMalodu said:

https://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/Andhra-Pradesh/2015-12-21/Chandrababu-suffers-from-Alzheimers-KVP-Ramachandra-Rao/194694

Ippatiki 9 yendlu ayyindhi. Under trials lo therapies try chesthunnaru Baboru, periodic ga US vachedhi kooda indhuke.

Eesari health checkup or visit ki US vasthe Malli , treatment Ani ardham chesukondi.

nuvvena vere thread lo news lo chppindhi antha nijam kaadu blah blah ani  alex jones range lo chppi ikkada malla news links vestundi?

@3$%

10 minutes ago, dosth said:

nuvvena vere thread lo news lo chppindhi antha nijam kaadu blah blah ani  alex jones range lo chppi ikkada malla news links vestundi?

@3$%

Avunu Baboru 24,000 kotla world bank nunchi appu techukundham anuko ledhu. Khajjura Naidoo ichina 2 acres ammi Amaravatj kadatha anukunnaru😂😂 

7 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Avunu Baboru 24,000 kotla world bank nunchi appu techukundham anuko ledhu. Khajjura Naidoo ichina 2 acres ammi Amaravatj kadatha anukunnaru😂😂 

@3$%

do you think i give a damn to baboru, i just questioned you n your justification for your imaginary theories irrespective of baboru topic

you can continue your bashing baboru i dont stop you @3$% on that

but dont lecture me with your alex jones mind set like what should we believe what should we read blah blah

29 minutes ago, dosth said:

@3$%

do you think i give a damn to baboru, i just questioned you n your justification for your imaginary theories irrespective of baboru topic

you can continue your bashing baboru i dont stop you @3$% on that

but dont lecture me with your alex jones mind set like what should we believe what should we read blah blah

You didn't question imaginary theory, neither inquired a theory when you're talking of 15,000 crores. 

May be you should develop your comprehension skills.  "Conspiracy" in itself means a bunch of people doing something bad in secret. Theory =something that's not tried and proved in courts or other such institutions with authority. It doesn't mean imaginative tales. 😂😂

Also, there is a difference between an event and interpretation (or rather a narrative). Trump's assassination attempt is an event. Jan 6, 2021 Capitol Hill riots is an event. State government getting 15,000 crores is an event. How I view the same is very different from how you view them and that's interpretation.

Lol, Alex Jones! Atleast he was not the ones who tried to inject people with "unsafe" experimental substance and didnt fund wars or launder money😂😂

2 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

You didn't question imaginary theory, neither inquired a theory when you're talking of 15,000 crores. 

May be you should develop your comprehension skills.  "Conspiracy" in itself means a bunch of people doing something bad in secret. Theory =something that's not tied and proved in courts or other such institutions with authority. It doesn't mean imaginative tales. 😂😂

Also, there is a difference between an event and interpretation (or rather a narrative). Trump's assassination attempt is an event. Jan 6, 2021 Capitol Hill riots is an event. State government getting 15,000 crores is an event. How I view the same is very different from how you view them and that's interpretation.

Lol, Alex Jones! Atleast he was not the ones who tried to inject people with "unsafe" experimental substance and didnt fund wars or launder money😂😂

first point, american politics lo conspiracy theories cheppi news chadavakandi ani maaku lectures cheppi andhra politics lo news paper links enduku yestunnav vayya @3$%  samsaaram vybhichaaram laaga

i know very well about conspiracy theories and theorists, there are some d1ck heads says there are lizard people living among us, that is also a conspiracy theory, do you believe that? nuvve cheppe holistic holy grail conspiracy theory concept already hijacked by QAnon and used it for brain washing and you are that one brain washed fellow @3$%

asalu capital hill attack lo vallu vaadina each flag meaning telusa? andula QAnon conspiracy theorists  flag kooda vundi

asalu trump twitter account enduku lepesaru if he didnt call out for capital hill attack? judiciary system emina bangles vesukundaa all these five years?

elections night nuvvu okkadive nidra pokunda choosav rest of the country nidrapoyindhaa, deenemma idi highlight joke @3$%

a2b086c249b9913fc02333a5a4da577a

@CanadianMalodu sare lets talk about your fav glorified concepts of conspiracy theory as concept, kodi katti is staged darama by jagan itself ani conspiracy theory vundi, do you support that? or avinash ki bharathi ki edo vundi ani oka conspiracy theory do you support that? or babai ni lepe sketch jagan ki munde telusu, do you support that conspiracy theory? or pedda YSR ni jagane lepesi reliance meeda thosadu ani inko conspiracy theory, do you support that..?

i dont believe any conspiracy theories in USA or INDIA my stand is same, but you are flip flopping on usa and india depends on your fav stick @3$%

6 minutes ago, dosth said:

first point, american politics lo conspiracy theories cheppi news chadavakandi ani maaku lectures cheppi andhra politics lo news paper links enduku yestunnav vayya @3$%  samsaaram vybhichaaram laaga

i know very well about conspiracy theories and theorists, there are some d1ck heads says there are lizard people living among us, that is also a conspiracy theory, do you believe that? nuvve cheppe holistic holy grail conspiracy theory concept already hijacked by QAnon and used it for brain washing and you are that one brain washed fellow @3$%

asalu capital hill attack lo vallu vaadina each flag meaning telusa? andula QAnon conspiracy theorists  flag kooda vundi

asalu trump twitter account enduku lepesaru if he didnt call out for capital hill attack? judiciary system emina bangles vesukundaa all these five years?

elections night nuvvu okkadive nidra pokunda choosav rest of the country nidrapoyindhaa, deenemma idi highlight joke @3$%

@CanadianMalodu sare lets talk about your fav glorified concepts of conspiracy theory as concept, kodi katti is staged darama by jagan itself ani conspiracy theory vundi, do you support that? or avinash ki bharathi ki edo vundi ani oka conspiracy theory do you support that? or babai ni lepe sketch jagan ki munde telusu, do you support that conspiracy theory? or pedda YSR ni jagane lepesi reliance meeda thosadu ani inko conspiracy theory, do you support that..?

i dont believe any conspiracy theories in USA or INDIA my stand is same, but you are flip flopping on usa and india depends on your fav stick @3$%

Work on your Comprehension part 😂😂"event" with "interpretation" or your own words "theory". 

2 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Work on your Comprehension part 😂😂"event" with "interpretation" or your own words "theory". 

signature-shot-virat-kohli.gif

@3$%

PK and Baboru pakkana pettandi...ABN, TV5, Mahaa News ekkada news lo kooda ekkaledhu ee violence...24X7 Vijay Sai Reddy raasa leelalu ane news thappithe...

Election time lo EVM baddalakottina MLA ani thega news vesaru...ippudu intha violence jarugutunna they want to know if Visa reddy is father of the kid.

13 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

PK and Baboru pakkana pettandi...ABN, TV5, Mahaa News ekkada news lo kooda ekkaledhu ee violence...24X7 Vijay Sai Reddy raasa leelalu ane news thappithe...

Election time lo EVM baddalakottina MLA ani thega news vesaru...ippudu intha violence jarugutunna they want to know if Visa reddy is father of the kid.

"Diversion" lo Zionist media ni yellow media datesindhi. 

On 7/23/2024 at 6:50 PM, dosth said:

QAnon is relatively new entrant during Trump's first term. QAnon's more sensational revelations include Governments involvement in human trafficking particularly child trafficking and ritualistic murders of them. That's story for another day.

When you are talking of wild imaginative theories, regardless of your imagination let's dig up some evidence, how about government sources? Is that acceptable ? Or is that 'imaginative too'? Let's start with the deep state tool CIA. Familiar enough for you to be called a source?

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/document/06802443

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiDgp2T4MiHAxUJg4kEHUMDCNQQFnoECAUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw28pgVKmwByAoWmrEYTxCBS

That's collection on CIA's website. They kept a good collection of "imaginative tales" by Springmeier.

Somehow CIA talks about MK ultra of which project artchoke is a subset. By CIA's own admission US armed forces are a part of this. Ofcourse there were newsj paper citations in the past where US armed forces were part of drug peddaling. 

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/document/06760269

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP81-00261R000300050005-3.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjBmKvX4ciHAxVov4kEHXciDQYQFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1AM5QpoxltBKc1h036s9Pp

Now coming to the lizard people part. What might appear funny to you, may appear believable to others. Then again absence of evidence doesn't equate to evidence of absence. 

Let's take Mahabharatam for example. Mahabharatam talks of existence of subterranean people and they are called Nagas. The descriptions are very clear. Those that believe Mahabharata believe in existence of Nagas, who are subterranean people just like Lizard people (who are subterranean as well). Incidentally very ancient construction like Angor wat in Cambodia has sculptures of Nagas, of the sculptors may be di*k heads too; just from different time frame as well😂