Arey asal em jarugutundi AP lo.. aa rapes enti aa murders enti

ManOffSteel

6 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Nenu machine emo Kani, nuvvu duty digavu kadha. Haha. Jagan still has 40% vote share where as Congress is a dead horse.

We will make sure 10 % go back to thalli congress from pilla congress 

5 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

We will make sure 10 % go back to thalli congress from pilla congress 

That's Babori dream but for that to happen there should be no Jagan. I don't see it happening, as long as Jagan is physically present. 

2 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

That's Babori dream but for that to happen there should be no Jagan. I don't see it happening, as long as Jagan is physically present. 

Let’s see anna 

8 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Mawayya lekothae inko 2 seats ekkuvae vachevi.

28 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

Disha case lo em ayindhi anna, YSR CM apudu Warangal acid attackers em ayaru anna.

Disha case encounter, case close. YSR time acid attack victim case kuda encounter and case close.

Mucheroa rape case sangati enti, lock up death or station murder or encounter ? Intaki case emaindi, telinda ? Leka pakka state la evado emo chesindu ani lite teesukunara ?

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Disha case encounter, case close. YSR time acid attack victim case kuda encounter and case close.

Mucheroa rape case sangati enti, lock up death or station murder or encounter ? Intaki case emaindi, telinda ? Leka pakka state la evado emo chesindu ani lite teesukunara ?

Avi etla close ayayo idhi kuda alage ayindhi anna. 

59 minutes ago, Keth said:

Nuvu cheppindi Atleast koddo goppo reality ki deggara undi. me lantollu jagan pakkana cheri kastha marchandi 

otherwise he is gone case at this speed

Pakkana Sajjala unnantha varaku marpu undadhu… asalu MPs meeting kooda enduku kurchuntunnado mahanubhavudu… 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Hyderabad_Developers said:

Jagan ki Liquor and Sand entha bad name vachindo CBN and Pavan ki Law and Order antha bad name thechela undi.

Whether they awake or the situation only gets worse. YCP ni nidra leputunnaru.. lekunte oka 2 years varaku sound kooda undadhu 

On 7/18/2024 at 10:09 PM, Mr Mirchi said:

somehow PK is not as aggressive as he used to be.....

still waiting on sugali preethi muder case...thega racha chesaadu..ippudu calm ayyaadu ento.....power lo vunte mind set maaripothundhaaa any party leader...

He is busy sleeping

elections mundu fever sick ani intlo rest teeskunadu most of the time

he is lazy, explains why delays in movie shootings, ustaad director upset of waiting, stopped shoot and moved to raviteja's film, the very confident OG postponed, HHVM last 50 years nunchi shooting

Cbn cleverly used him for the win and now waiting for the right time to puncture him

politics are not for PK

oka 10 days jail lo pedithe edusthademo

7 hours ago, Sizzler said:

RRR ni kottaledhu ani Nenu anukuntunnanu… kottina , kottakunna.. just rrr valla oka community motham opposite ayindhi.. west Godavari became zero. Just YCP failed to counter him and his propaganda. Similar thing happened in 2014 because of Satyam Ramalingam Raju issue. They were desperate to arrest him since they couldn’t get disqualified. They should have never entertained rrr into party, he was drunk even the day he joined YCP. They should have never let him walk.. not sure what the issue is between Jagan and him. He got a raw deal from TdP but he is the one who dared to raise the voice against Jagan first. Pretty much he is the opposition for 2-3 years. 

I strongly believe there is no hand of Jagan or Bharati in this murder. But ultimately Jagan paid price for this. Na nammakam tho pani ledhu.., TDP and their media convinced entire state it is the Jagan’s work ani. Chetha vedhavalu venta unte , a bharam leader kooda moyali tappadhu,.. Kadapa district lo kooda odipoyaru.

YCP social media went to wrong hands and took wrong directions. Rajinikanth ni attack cheyadam kooda bad. Basically they were just attacking anyone who talk against or in favor of YCP. They just have at least stopped at targeting opponent leaders and not go after neutrals. Asalu Kiraak RP videos chudandi bro… asalu sambandham ledhu… ishtam vachinattu vagutunnadu… that’s ok.. it is their time and they will enjoy the media attention for few months. 

Ippatiki Ina a Sajjala family ni dooram pedthe kaneesam 2029 lo Oka 50-60 seats ina vastayi… ledhante mathram permanent ga assam. 

Like I said, it won’t be easy for YCP to recover, but I am not fan of what TDP is doing,, this is the first time I am seeing opponents being attacked in this range after elections. Just need to remember what happens if TDP loses in 2029 or 2034… appudu YCP leaders (whichever party they are ) won’t leave their opponents.. inka pedda range lo violence chestaru… 

RRR ni kottaledhu anukuntunnav ane..inka cheppalem bro. Abundant circumstantial evidence undhi. Military hospital reports unnayi. RRR ni court ki theesellappudu blood clots unna feet live lo kanapaddayi. Military hospital ki theesukelletappudu RRR chooyinchina videos, pics unnayi.

9 hours ago, mustang302 said:

Mawayya lekothae inko 2 seats ekkuvae vachevi.

Modi and Shah challani blessings. Mavayya ki vayasu undhi. Ekkadiki podu.

14 hours ago, Sizzler said:

Sorry to hear them losing money… mine is just a general observation and you could right about it. 

With Rajus it's always split. Even then Rajus voting percentage is so low and very limited so it doesn't matter in larger picture. YCP and Jagan's vote bank is still very solid. As I said earlier and as what I've messaged you all he needs is some blessings from Shah &Modi. He should have ideally lobbied with them using all his channels to stall Baboru and his Paleru and should have categorically extended unconditional support to NDA without joining it. Ramoji lobbied hard before his death with Nadda and Shah for the backend end and Baboru managed to get them agreed as well. For Baboru Amaravathi RE and his sons future was stake. His options were limited.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Modi and Shah challani blessings. Mavayya ki vayasu undhi. Ekkadiki podu.

Next time jagrathaga undakapothae nuvvu anukonae modi n shah ki kooda padathadi pidi, mowayya gaadu entha.

so mowayya suld close all his holes , sit n enjoy the show, better for him, if he is out of politics.no subject knowledge, just button pressing pewwnnnn ma mowayya 

2 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Next time jagrathaga undakapothae nuvvu anukonae modi n shah ki kooda padathadi pidi, mowayya gaadu entha.

so mowayya suld close all his holes , sit n enjoy the show, better for him, if he is out of politics.no subject knowledge, just button pressing pewwnnnn ma mowayya 

Nah, Modi Shah ekkadi povatledhu. Poru kooda. They are all powerful for now, and probably will remain so till 2030. 

Retirement daggariki asalu datesindhi Baboru. He's already suffering from Alzheimer's. Baboru and Paleru are subject matter experts lol.

15 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Nah, Modi Shah ekkadi povatledhu. Poru kooda. They are all powerful for now, and probably will remain so till 2030. 

Retirement daggariki asalu datesindhi Baboru. He's already suffering from Alzheimer's. Baboru and Paleru are subject matter experts lol.

Alzheimer's ante ide kadannai

• Upvote 1