Incident at Gokul chat

Konebhar6

I was at Gokul chat waiting to pick order, guy besides me was getting impatient. He kept asking for his order. After a minute and repeated asking, guy taking order got irritated and said rudely “if you are impatient take your money and go, blah blah blah”. I saw this guy making fist and hurling abuses in a low tone. That guy heard and there was exchange of words. 

Customer started saying, this is telangana our land, you are outsiders, get out, what not. I was shocked. Vendor did not fall for this trap, gave money and asked to leave. Customer wanted a fight, owner said he will come out to fight. Customer raised his voice and using telangana sentiment in his arguments. When no one supported him or sided with him, he said Telangana bhik gaya ( telengana got bought out). 

Tour comments?

That’s telangana and thats how it works…Good job Gokul Chat. They are as much telanganites as this guy is…

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

That’s telangana and thats how it works…Good job Gokul Chat. They are as much telanganites as this guy is…

yes..ks prasad confirmed

I felt sad listening to that guy. He had a good point, that he is paying for the food and asking for how much more time. There was no need for Gokul chat guy to be that rude (He said a lot which I did not write and in a harsh tone). I was about to tell the Gokul chat guy to mellow down. I can understand his frustration serving so many customers but he cant talk to customers like that.

But I got irritated the moment he raised Telangana sentiment, there was no need for that. This is what happens when hatred is sowed into people.

We have to face the same music in USA for next 5 yrs. 

Dont know abou Their rudeness but fukkers don’t accept any other mode of payment except cash…. Every penny they make is black… useless government doesn’t go after these looters instead harass the poor software employees 

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

KCR 10 years ayina androllani genteyalekapoyada...oh my jagga. What is the point of being CM

Chetakani daadammalu .. pani leni poramboku's soya lieni chemb galle ila TG sentiment vadataru ... Nuvvu Idavvaku kaka... 

14 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

KCR 10 years ayina androllani genteyalekapoyada...oh my jagga. What is the point of being CM

Genteyadaniki kcr is not a typical cunny andhra guy…. And gokul chat is not owned by andhra people 

15 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

2014 tarvata gentestha ani kuda epudu analede…

Telangana sentiment should be there lekunte north lamdikelu rechipotaru. We should keep the identity. Jai Telangana 

39 minutes ago, Pahelwan4 said:

Telangana sentiment should be there lekunte north lamdikelu rechipotaru. We should keep the identity. Jai Telangana 

Kani Dora rechagottina sentiment adi kadu kada. Northollu Muddu, Andhrollu Vaddu