Expired H1b Lufthansa travel

Dhed

3 minutes ago, Dhed said:

Can we travel on Lufthansa with expired H1b stamping but valid H1b visa 

No. There is no such thing as stamping and visa. Both r the same. U may mean 797 approval and expired visa?

The answer is no, indian citizens r ineligible to transit shengen area (most of western europe) and uk without a valid US/Canada visa.

37 minutes ago, Dhed said:

Expired stamping and valid visa. How is it possible bro.

55 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

No. There is no such thing as stamping and visa. Both r the same. U may mean 797 approval and expired visa?

The answer is no, indian citizens r ineligible to transit shengen area (most of western europe) and uk without a valid US/Canada visa.

No stamp but have the Approved I 797 

11 minutes ago, Dhed said:

Search in this forum . Back in 2019 I have travelled with expired visa . It is allowed as long as you meet below 2 conditions .

1) you are returning to India with expired stamping but having valid i797

2) you have only 1 stop in senzen countries or Europe 

12 minutes ago, Dhed said:

airline staff don't care about your ppwk...they don't even know what 797 means....

passport medha valid stamp undha ledha ani chustaaru anthe...stamp lekapothe they won't let you board

are you travelling from US or to US?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, KondapalliRaj said:

Search in this forum . Back in 2019 I have travelled with expired visa . It is allowed as long as you meet below 2 conditions .

inka doubt endhuku

1 minute ago, papampasivadu said:

airline staff don't care about your ppwk...they don't even know what 797 means....

passport medha valid stamp undha ledha ani chustaaru anthe...stamp lekapothe they won't let you board

are you travelling from US or to US?

visa lekunda to us. how is it possible?

1 hour ago, Dhed said:

No Stamp no entry .. Simple kaka.. 

1 hour ago, Dhed said:

if no valid stamping in passport , then you need transit visa for singapore, europe and i think Canada also.

Only options with expired stamping is dikkumalina Middle east and Air India or United/American

1 hour ago, KondapalliRaj said:

Not aware of such a thing as 1 stop. No valid US/Canada visa, no boarding. Thats the rule...applicable to British Airways, Lufthansa, Air france and KLM. You may have had a one off case where checkin personnel were unware. I know personally many, that were denied boarding....trying to transit without valid visa. Only option left for them at tht time was to book some middle eastern or other carriers.

Bottomline, If you do NOT have a valid visa, dont transit thru Europe!

29 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

if no valid stamping in passport , then you need transit visa for singapore, europe and i think Canada also.

Only options with expired stamping is dikkumalina Middle east and Air India or United/American

Cathay, Singapore also let you transit. Singapore and hongkong dont require a transit visa for Indians.

1 minute ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Not aware of such a thing as 1 stop. No valid US/Canada visa, no boarding. Thats the rule...applicable to British Airways, Lufthansa, Air france and KLM. You may have had a one off case where checkin personnel were unware. I know personally many, that were denied boarding....trying to transit without valid visa. Only option left for them at tht time was to book some middle eastern or other carriers.

Bottomline, If you do NOT have a valid visa, dont transit thru Europe!

Cathay, Singapore also let you transit. Singapore and hongkong dont require a transit visa for Indians.

H1B stamp valid vunte can we transit through Frankfurt? I heard only US citizens can transit 

9 minutes ago, m0nster said:

H1B stamp valid vunte can we transit through Frankfurt? I heard only US citizens can transit 

Valid visa vunte Indian citizens transit cheyyochu. ofc US/Canada citizens can enter(and also transit thru) europe visa free for 90 days within any 6 month period.