******Breaking News********* Biden drops out of the Presidential race and he endorsed Kamala Harris*********

Sam480

• Sam480 changed the title to ******Breaking News********* Biden drops out of the Presidential race and he endorsed Kamala Harris*********
2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

if she is the candidate its better he contests

It's never about the presidential election, The presidential election is done deal

Dems were worried about loosing House of rep's and Senate seats because of Biden.

Senators and Congressmen/women are more powerful in US than president

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

It's never about the presidential election, The presidential election is done deal

Dems were worried about loosing House of rep's and Senate seats because of Biden.

Senators and Congressmen/women are more powerful in US than president

Idhi true.

Usa president outside usa lo powerful. In usa vaadu kooralo karepaaku.

He can't even approve any decent bills.

Oka vela veto power tho cheyaali ani anukunna 

Corporate biggies digutaaru.

Paaye ... anthe paaye .. chump tata ki ready avvandi .. My friend predicted BRS, YCP landslide victories also predicted Dems landslide victory .. of course before debate .. have'nt checked with him after that .. 

24 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Paaye ... anthe paaye .. chump tata ki ready avvandi .. My friend predicted BRS, YCP landslide victories also predicted Dems landslide victory .. of course before debate .. have'nt checked with him after that .. 

no one can match trump this time

after the nation seen wars and border crossings, immigration issues trump is the right choice i would feel at the moment

he definitely puts everything in order

he might have bad mouth, he have the best work ethic i believe.

• Upvote 1

Saddest point , thaata lanti vallu leader. Obima lanti educated mindset people stage nundi thaata  stage 

2 minutes ago, verrigadu said:

I really cannot judge between them but I can recall that whole of Middle East was thrown into chaos — chaos that ME never recovered.

The rise of ISIS and their attrocities on Yehudis and Christian monorities, bringing down Libya, Syria conflicts, Iraq’s disintegration, sanctions on Iran, proliferation of nuclear technology from Pakistan to Iran, Immigrant crisis in Europe due to the downfall of several ME countries, messing up with Turkey, complete destruction of Afghanistan, war threats with North Korea, issues with Canada, ….even disagreements with NaTo Allies like UK and Germany…

asalu Obama was the biggest disaster that happened to USA in general and Rest of the World in particular…

ye angle lo neeku Obama decent anipinchaadu bro???

Logical ga think middle east lo finger pettadam vallane ee immigration crises europe lo, 

Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria e countries lo democracy work out avvadu