******Breaking News********* Biden drops out of the Presidential race and he endorsed Kamala Harris*********

Sam480

1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

Don’t waste your vote ra. Vote for drump. We are all 🎺 for thatha.

Vaadu ee sari ishtam ledhu anna. He is worst after Jan incident. Cry baby vaadu. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Sam480 said:

yep general ga cheptunna middle east lo finger pettadam vallane e europe lo immigration crisis ani, 

Asalu, holidays ki vellaamu Aug,2015 lo Germany ki....full-blown immigration crisis live lo choosa... people everywhere..I could not count but would surely be in millions...Berlin mottam roads anthaa vaalle..

antha Obama Sir gaari punyame.... educated elite thega leeputaaru Sir ni.. kaani reality lo 2008-2016 jariginantha large scale genocides inka yeppudu jaragaleedhu.

11 hours ago, pizzaaddict said:

@verrigadu 

Libya antey ok but motham ME antey not right . It's complex situation and many of sadaam army ( after arrest & capital pun etc ) extremists ga turn ayaru  ani Sadaam incident tappu anachu ? Same gaadafi kooda ga . 

Npr might be biased aavachu .

https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/18/510447582/after-8-years-of-unbroken-war-obama-hands-over-conflicts-to-trump

Okka obi uncle decision okkatey avadhu ga 

Haa totally agree anna..no doubt.. POTUS okkade anniti responsible anatlaa..He did not do anything that could avert the crisis or at least pacify the people.

Konni observations from my living experience in UK and tours around Europe:

1. There is a small village near Cambridge,UK named Mildenhall..not many people know that such vast USA Airbase is there with thousands of military personnel.

2. There are so many USA or NATO Airbases and military installations in Southern tip of Germany which were established just after WW-2, to defend USSR's aggression or peep through the wall to see whats happening in USSR occupied Germany. But why are they continued even after USSRs disintegration???

3. When we went for Sourthern Greece holiday and got down at Chania International Airport, the cab driver was showing one of the largest USA military bases in outside USA...WHY is that needed even???

So many military installations, USA or NATO, across whole of Europe which is otherwise so peaceful after WW-2...

Why the fcuk are they needed? unless the purpose is to award Defense contracts to Corporations?

11 hours ago, Sam480 said:

Logical ga think middle east lo finger pettadam vallane ee immigration crises europe lo, 

Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria e countries lo democracy work out avvadu

Okay Democracy work out avvochu avvakapovachu ...kaani 20,000 Kms away lo vunna USA ki yendhuku baaaa?

At least 1-2 Trillion USD worth contracts will be given to Top 10 Defense companies of USA...

Trump was trying to reduce that expenditure..

the reason why he was witch hinted by all the Elite sections of USA.

@verrigadu 

nato under security concerns and closely watching antaru. Rus intervention in Syria and it's support to Asaad intensified the attacks .  

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/2019/5/8/18619206/under-donald-trump-drone-strikes-far-exceed-obama-s-numbers

According to a 2018 report in The Daily Beast, Obama launched 186 drone strikes in Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan during his first two years in office. In Trump’s first two years, he launched 238.

The Trump administration has carried out 176 strikes in Yemen in just two years, compared with 154 there during all eight years of Obama’s tenure, according to a count by The Associated Press and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism.

Experts also say drone strikes under President Trump have surged in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.

And, as was the case during Obama’s presidency, these strikes have resulted in untold numbers of civilian casualties. According to the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan, U.S. drone strikes in Afghanistan killed more than 150 civilians in the first nine months of 2018.

16 hours ago, verrigadu said:

I really cannot judge between them but I can recall that whole of Middle East was thrown into chaos — chaos that ME never recovered.

The rise of ISIS and their attrocities on Yehudis and Christian monorities, bringing down Libya, Syria conflicts, Iraq’s disintegration, sanctions on Iran, proliferation of nuclear technology from Pakistan to Iran, Immigrant crisis in Europe due to the downfall of several ME countries, messing up with Turkey, complete destruction of Afghanistan, war threats with North Korea, issues with Canada, ….even disagreements with NaTo Allies like UK and Germany…

asalu Obama was the biggest disaster that happened to USA in general and Rest of the World in particular…

ye angle lo neeku Obama decent anipinchaadu bro???

I am curious to hear your pov on a) how much of this is sheer timing and the geo-political things happening at that time b) how much of it is inherited on which he had to act this way with no other option??

31 minutes ago, summer27 said:

I am curious to hear your pov on a) how much of this is sheer timing and the geo-political things happening at that time b) how much of it is inherited on which he had to act this way with no other option??

Anna, definitely I agree with you on your (questioning) views anna.

Asalu Post-WW2, entire World has become USAs play basket anna..

That WW-2 changed everything. Prior to that only two super powers were there UK and France. Germany challenged their Hegemony and was at some point in time for a brief period, Hitler was indeed successful.

But his over-ambitions to invade USSR was the reason for entire Europe's debacle and the loss of its colonial states.

Every US president was bad, especially after WW2.

My only point was: Most educated elites hold Obama with high regard even though he is as disastrous as others.

Why is that ani