RJ Shekar Basha Sensational Comments On Lavanya | సె* వీడియోలు తీసి బ్లాక్ మెయిల్ చేసేది | TeluguOne

psycopk

2 hours ago, Tngr said:

As per db,  basha is crusader against women atrocities. Better if he focus his energies for men who can't fight. Rj tarun seems a capable guy who can fight on his own.

Dear @Tngr antea pleej contact this pheminist @akkadikipo to tackle basha vuncle. Akkadikipo is the crusader of misandrists

I saw in one video tarun saying, she helped him when he is trying to settle in hyderabad. Looks like, he used her, knowing everything about her, in his initial ddays.even heard drink, drive, escape case of this guy. Now he is bringing up all her negative things to go with someone more useful. 

This tarun like guys are no comparison to us, as we have never used any women in any kind for our career.

In general, These new age RJs, artists, creators etc don't want to work hard. They just use anything to stabilize their career and later dump whoever helped them for better connections. If the earlier doesn't align with them, they start mudslinging all their negative things, which they didn't mind when they are struggling.

When there are so many helpless men suffering from women atrocities, why this RJ, who seems a nice guy based on so many fans, in this db itself, interested in this particular case.i guess, tarun is capable enough to handle his case. It is better if basha can help guys who can not fight on their own.

20 hours ago, ramannar said:

Dear @Tngr antea pleej contact this pheminist @akkadikipo to tackle basha vuncle. Akkadikipo is the crusader of misandrists

tq for saying this.. @Tngr anytime u can ping me i will fight with this DB for you...be it any point

2 hours ago, psycopk said:

@psycopk manum em told cheshyna waste anna she is no where confidently saying she did not peddle. Rajtarun help seyyale ani peeling vaunty 

@akkadikipo babu please give life to this lady in the video also along with tngr