Road rage

Gulebakavali

1 minute ago, southyx said:

Indian guy anta. India lo lekka aravadam, bedhirinchadam lantivi chesaadu. Its not good.

avunaa, manollaku intha undha MS.thumb.gif.fcfeddb8942d68174e7633c12af

3 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

This is the primary reason as to why guns are dangerous to society.

People are idiots.

The pickup driver might not agree. Green shirt guy was habitual offender and I just came to know that guy was from Agra, UP and moved here . Dhamki eeyaniki try chesindu back home lekka, here you dont draw if you dont intend to shoot. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

From Agra anta. Natives aithe direct ga kalchadam, matladatam or calm ga vellipovadam jaruguthundhi most of the cases. Chethilo gun undhi ani threatning ga matladithe, avathalodu automatic gaa danger situation anukuntaadu kadha.

8 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Same doubt naaku kooda vachhinda

Veedi G balupu choodu he threatning with his gun in his hand...... UP jaffa gaadu...... Uttar Pradesh nundi US Heartland ki velli hadcore tellolaki dumki ivvatam. 

He shouldn’t have taken the gun out and approached the vehicle, a video choosina e prosecutor aina shooter is not at fault ani kottestadu thats why the shooter was released the same day

2 minutes ago, southyx said:

Vaadi wife Mexican origin anta. She looks older. Greencard kosam chesukunnattunnadu.

Non - H1 northies baga assimilate avuthar Latin diaspora tho, even with pakis and banglas. I know a few back in LA who filed for asylum and later got GC s this way while waiting . 

49 minutes ago, Gulebakavali said:

The pickup driver might not agree. Green shirt guy was habitual offender and I just came to know that guy was from Agra, UP and moved here . Dhamki eeyaniki try chesindu back home lekka, here you dont draw if you dont intend to shoot. 

He wouldn't have got that gun in the first place if there was gun control.

Just now, Gulebakavali said:

Non - H1 northies baga assimilate avuthar Latin diaspora tho, even with pakis and banglas. I know a few back in LA who filed for asylum and later got GC s this way while waiting . 

Europe aithe full of muslims.