What it takes to win ministry in TDP current assembly

11_MohanReddy

Just now, 11_MohanReddy said:

Ministers decide cheese night, RRR ki ministry ivvadaniki Amit Shah did not agree because RRR is anti-Jagan, and Jagan has 11 MPs ani Twitter lo chadiva. Will try to find it. 

if thats true RRR might get the news asap than any one else

his network is strong in bureaucracy.. ap govt employeess lo higher officials are in constant touch with him during 19-24 time

4 minutes ago, Mancode said:

if thats true RRR might get the news asap than any one else

his network is strong in bureaucracy.. ap govt employeess lo higher officials are in constant touch with him during 19-24 time

I think it is in his video only, he said he came to know about Jagan's network in BJP (the one who gave Narasapuram MP seat to the other Raju). 

Just now, 11_MohanReddy said:

I think it is in his video only, he said he came to know about Jagan's network in BJP (the one who gave Narasapuram MP seat to the other Raju). 

ok... nijame ankundam. nee party mla ki nuv cm ga una state lo ministry ivodhu ante ivadam manesada?? enduku shah ki bayadpadadam , ichunte everyone would have appreciated

this is like jagan simply not giving rajyasabha mp to sharmila for the work she put in

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mangalagiri lo TDP never won before, anduke Lokesh ki ministry ichinaru…

No nepotism ikada..

Hey hey meeru mararu sir, meeru mararu sir @psycopk posani gif vesukondayya

3 minutes ago, karna11 said:

Hey hey meeru mararu sir, meeru mararu sir @psycopk posani gif vesukondayya

Yeah..meeru mararu..

2 minutes ago, Mancode said:

ok... nijame ankundam. nee party mla ki nuv cm ga una state lo ministry ivodhu ante ivadam manesada?? enduku shah ki bayadpadadam , ichunte everyone would have appreciated

this is like jagan simply not giving rajyasabha mp to sharmila for the work she put in

I think he will be suitable as home minister too...but knowing CBN, he doesn't act like Jagan. As in he is scared of certain castes and is more scared to be labelled. Anduke he might have given ministries to people who contributed to the party and/or some castes that he is afraid of. I also think that CBN will not give ministry to RRR if Amit Shah tells him he cannot give RRR ministry. CBN is not like Jagan and doesn't act on his own especially while giving ministries 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

I think he will be suitable as home minister too...but knowing CBN, he doesn't act like Jagan. As in he is scared of certain castes and is more scared to be labelled. Anduke he might have given ministries to people who contributed to the party and/or some castes that he is afraid of. I also think that CBN will not give ministry to RRR if Amit Shah tells him he cannot give RRR ministry. CBN is not like Jagan and doesn't act on his own especially while giving ministries 

ivanni not true but lets wait and watch

one thing im completely sure is he is 100% eligible from alliance to get ministry 

Same with partha saradhi 

nuziveedy gekichadu 

pamarru gelioinchadu 

penamaluru tana vargam to tdp ki veyinchadu 

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

Jagan kosam Amit Shah RRR ki Ministry ivvodhu ani cheppe scene Ledu. As far i know BJP does not play much role in Selection of TDP Ministers

especially when TDP is one of the reason for NDA forming the Govt

• Upvote 1