Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Rages at Democrats for ‘Rigged’ Primary Process, Tells Fox He’s Banned From D

Mancode

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. compared the Democratic Party’s primary process to elections in Russia following President Joe Biden dropping out of the race.

Kennedy Jr., now running an independent presidential campaign, accused Democrats of having a “rigged” primary process during an appearance on Fox News with Jesse Watters. The party, Kennedy Jr. added, made a “strategic mistake” and turned off voters by so openly backing Biden, noting various rule changes as well as some primary votes shutting down altogether, like in Florida.

“A few weeks ago, President Biden was ridiculing Vladimir Putin, who won 88% of the vote in Russia, and he said that that was a fixed election because President Putin made sure that no adversaries could challenge him, and also that he had fixed the press so the press wouldn’t cover his adversaries,” Kennedy Jr. said. “The Democratic Party succeeded in doing the same thing.”

The independent presidential candidate went on to praise Fox for allowing him on the air and accusing “Democratic networks” of purposefully keeping him from the airwaves. Kennedy Jr. has been a controversial figure in politics in recent years, primarily due to his vaccine skepticism which has been challenged in press interviews.

“I haven’t been allowed on any of the Democratic networks: ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN. Fox has allowed me on. You have allowed me to speak, you debate me, you give me a platform even though you don’t agree with things that I say,” he said. “I think that’s the way the media is supposed to work.”

Kennedy Jr. appeared on Fox News again on Monday morning where he again accused Democrats of pushing a “rigged” nomination process. He also accused the administration of purposefully denying him Secret Service protection — which he now has following the attempted assassination of Donald Trump — to dry up his campaign funds. Kennedy Jr. claimed about a third of everything coming in had previously been spent on private security.

CLEARLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH DEMOCRATIC PARTY I GUESS ,RFK JR said whoever want to challenge biden in new hampshire democratic primary they will be banned ,LIKE THIS THE RULES ARE CHANGED TO FAVOUR BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS WILL BE GIVEN TICKET WITHOUT OPEN PROCESS FOR SOMEONE TO CHALLENGE AND DEBATE

3 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

ofcourse he said this on fox news, lol

bcoz cnn, msnc,abc didnt allow him on their channels even though he is lifelong dem

now who belives in free speech ,MSM or people like RFK jr, musk, vivek??

8 minutes ago, Mancode said:

bcoz cnn, msnc,abc didnt allow him on their channels even though he is lifelong dem

now who belives in free speech ,MSM or people like RFK jr, musk, vivek??

yes the guy who was peddling bs conspiracy theories during his campaign was denied by all mainstream media except fox. Wow, I can’t figure out why!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

yes the guy who was peddling bs conspiracy theories during his campaign was denied by all mainstream media except fox. Wow, I can’t figure out why!

what are conspiracies theories dude , 

you are so delusional , and accepts whatever mainstream media shows u

brainne dressen she is mother of 3,4 kids .. took a shot of vaccine for astra zeneca clinical trails , if the trail goes bad , they said they will pay , but she is now dying in few months

and kyle warner professional cyclist , his heart was not operating well , after she took vaccines..

RFK jr is sane man , and he travelled all over india  and prosecuted all big companies in US on climate change, read more about him , he is more knowledge and talented than any candidates in this election and the last election too

8 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Fox is allowing him just bcuz he is talking bad abt dems that’s the only reason! Min. He speaks bad about red they will ban him too 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chammakchandra said:

Fox is allowing him just bcuz he is talking bad abt dems that’s the only reason! Min. He speaks bad about red they will ban him too 

they are showing him bcoz he is polling 10-15% consistently, more than he is talking bad about dems

but he got completely banned on other channels

like revanth got bannend on tv9,10tv,sakshi and other pinky channels before elections

8 minutes ago, Mancode said:

what are conspiracies theories dude , 

you are so delusional , and accepts whatever mainstream media shows u

brainne dressen she is mother of 3,4 kids .. took a shot of vaccine for astra zeneca clinical trails , if the trail goes bad , they said they will pay , but she is now dying in few months

and kyle warner professional cyclist , her heart was not operating well , after she took vaccines..

RFK jr is sane man , and he travelled all over india  and prosecuted all big companies on climate change, read more about him , he is more knowledge and talented than any candidates in this election and the last election too

yes, I’m so delusional that oka errifook yt channel tho I’m trying to prove my point. Get a life dude

5 minutes ago, Mancode said:

they are showing him bcoz he is polling 10-15% consistently, more than he is talking bad about dems

but he got completely banned on other channels

like revanth got bannend on tv9,10tv,sakshi and other pinky channels before elections

Bro Mainstream new channels  coverage on  Biden chudu, debate varaku asalu em health problems lenattu build up icharu, debate lo flop avvagane andari kante first valle start chesaru that he should drop ani, drop ayye mundu kuda funds declining ani news vesaru, drop avvagane funds history lo 1 day lo eppati varaku rani funds ochay ani start chesaru

eppudu ayte 2008 obama vibes ostunnay anta kamala akka ni chusa ani start chestunnaru

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

yes, I’m so delusional that oka errifook yt channel tho I’m trying to prove my point. Get a life dude

whatever man , if you dont trust erifk yt channel read this twitter thread .. he was compensated properly even tho company knew he was effected after he took vaccines

"

On the bright side, I’m not missing much aside from a little validation. The 4 myocarditis claims that have been compensated had an average of less than 1,500 dollars in “unreimburseable medical expenses”. The CICP does not let you claim pain and suffering or in many cases lost wages."

This is coming from a 3 time gold medal winner in cyclist championships , follow his account for more info

18 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

no wonder the channel who settled with Dominion over false allegations is letting him speak when everyone else alienated him

2 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Bro Mainstream new channels  coverage on  Biden chudu, debate varaku asalu em health problems lenattu build up icharu, debate lo flop avvagane andari kante first valle start chesaru that he should drop ani, drop ayye mundu kuda funds declining ani news vesaru, drop avvagane funds history lo 1 day lo eppati varaku rani funds ochay ani start chesaru

eppudu ayte 2008 obama vibes ostunnay anta kamala akka ni chusa ani start chestunnaru

MSM is too much bro, obama ane fraud ni tiskocharu and he earned billions and built huge estates ...before he was small time senator living in a normal house ..., DEI,ESG stuff all started with him...wall street elite, media elite, obama & clinton families running democratic party anduke u can see decent people leaving out tulsi gabbard and this guy RFKJr

yep they will annoint her without following any process...

and she will lose , but only this effort is to consolidate black vote and women vote for this time and lose with less margin

9 minutes ago, Mancode said:

MSM is too much bro, obama ane fraud ni tiskocharu and he earned billions and built huge estates ...before he was small time senator living in a normal house ..., DEI,ESG stuff all started with him...wall street elite, media elite, obama & clinton families running democratic party anduke u can see decent people leaving out tulsi gabbard and this guy RFKJr

yep they will annoint her without following any process...

and she will lose , but only this effort is to consolidate black vote and women vote for this time and lose with less margin

Edo age issues valla weak ayyadu kani Actually Biden was better Politician than Obama and Clinton in his peak time

Ekkado news lo chusa 2016 election appudu Obama preferred Hillary over Biden as Presidential candidate ani 

Yep ee DEI anedi out of control vellipotundi, DEI ki against ga matladite racist's antunnaru which is stupidity, everyone is equal annapud ee DEI Concept enti

Asalu e country lo lenattu ekkada schools lo e gender identity enti schools lo.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Edo age issues valla weak ayyadu kani Actually Biden was better Politician than Obama and Clinton in his peak time

Ekkado news lo chusa 2016 election appudu Obama preferred Hillary over Biden as Presidential candidate ani 

Yep ee DEI anedi out of control vellipotundi, DEI ki against ga matladite racist's antunnaru which is stupidity, everyone is equal annapud ee DEI Concept enti

Asalu e country lo lenattu ekkada schools lo e gender identity enti schools lo.

whoever candidate is , trump is well placed to win

michelle obama trying to run anta latest news...

aug DNC meeting lo fight to be expected btw kamala and michelle

Just now, Mancode said:

whoever candidate is , trump is well placed to win

michelle obama trying to run anta latest news...

aug DNC meeting lo fight to be expected btw kamala and michelle

Obama Controls everything in the Democratic Party