President rule inevitable in AP - UN Economic and Social Council ki complain chesina YSRCP

southyx

50 minutes ago, psycopk said:

please dont post caste related topics

Why don't you tell the same thing to @vetrivel? My post was a mere reply to his caste comments. I still don't understand why you entertain these spam bots like @vetrivel

@psycopk You first take the action on the instigator instead of asking the responder to stop posting. I see this behaviour of yours in the past, it doesn't make any sense.

7 minutes ago, southyx said:

Why don't you tell the same thing to @vetrivel? My post just was a mere reply to his caste comments. I still don't understand why you entertain these spam bots like @vetrivel

Why are you getting frustrated if i mention KGF ? 

Why do you have to relate everything with caste ?

You are the worst

9 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Why are you getting frustrated if i mention KGF ? 

Why do you have to relate everything with caste ?

You are the worst

Lol . I don't care if you post KGF or Kamma or whatever it is. You either relate that politically to certain party or you divert the real issues posted in the thread. To counter that, I needed to post somehting which will frustate you. Simple.

If @psycopk doesn't act on your stupid gimmicksacts, I don't give a $hit . This DB is not only the social media platform to post the content.

15 minutes ago, southyx said:

Lol . I don't care if you post KGF or Kamma or whatever it is. You either relate that politically to certain party or you divert the real issues posted in the thread. To counter that, I needed to post somehting which will frustate you. Simple.

If @psycopk doesn't act on your stupid gimmicksacts, I don't give a $hit . This DB is not only the social media platform to post the content.

Why are you relating acronym KGF to a caste ?

You are the worst casteist ive ever seen

6 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Why are you relating acronym KGF to a caste ?

You are the worst casteist ive ever seen

Don't act smart.

Enti, 50 members to Mars anna uncle kante casteist antavaa?

Prathi political thread lo KGF, Jetti, Vemana, 8varam antu political threads ni caste threads ga maarche neekante casteist antavaa?

Nee insecurities bayata paduthunnayi.

Assalu nenu post chesina thread enti? Nuvvu post chesina reply enti? why do u turn a political discussion into caste discussion?

@psycopk Ee vetri gaadu ilanti gimmicks play chesunantha kalam, I keep posting relevant posts. Nuvvu ban chesthanu ante evadem cheyyaledu.

3 hours ago, dosth said:

ante inthalaa andhra gurinchi negative gaa world mottom spread chestunnaru  ante manam kooda asylum lo GC ki apply chesukovochhu tondarlo

easy peasy 

Actually lot of gujjus applied for asylum saying they have threat under bjp in gujarath. Lawyer cost 1.2 crores for family of four. 

But thise guys support bjp on Facebook and social media 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 

4 hours ago, southyx said:

GTPf70IXQAAzM_-?format=jpg&name=medium

హౌ టు బికం ఎ బకరా... ఇంటర్నేషనల్లీ !?
ఒడియమ్మా...
యునైటెడ్ నేషన్స్ ఎకనామిక్ అండ్ సోషల్ కౌన్సిల్ అంట !!
అక్కడ మిస్సయితే...
సెప్టెంబర్ లో జరిగే 194 దేశాల ప్రతినిధులతో జరిగే సమ్మిట్ లో అంట !!
ఏంటి మమ్మీ... వీళ్లంతా కలిసి మన రాష్ట్రం మీద బాంబ్ లగా దేంగేనా ఏంది !?
చేతిలోంచి పవర్ పోయిన ఫ్రస్ట్రేషన్ తో మైండ్ మిoగి... వీళ్ళని ఏదేదో మాట్టాడించేస్తున్నట్టు ఉంది బయ్యా !!
వీళ్ళకి ఇంకా ఇక్కడ డోస్ మొదలవ్వకుండానే ఇలా ఉన్నారంటే... డోస్ ఇవ్వడం మొదలెడితే వీళ్ళు ఏమైపోతారు బయ్యా !

vallu vaste vellu bihar... vellu vasthe vallu Bihar... asalu Bihar eppudu avuddi bro...

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Actually lot of gujjus applied for asylum saying they have threat under bjp in gujarath. Lawyer cost 1.2 crores for family of four. 

But thise guys support bjp on Facebook and social media 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️ 

ela batkaalo telisnollu gujjulu

Meeru meeru edainaa cheskondi .. kani prati saari maa state peru enduku popular chestunnaru ani Bihar vasulu quechening . 

3 hours ago, southyx said:

Why don't you tell the same thing to @vetrivel? My post was a mere reply to his caste comments. I still don't understand why you entertain these spam bots like @vetrivel

@psycopk You first take the action on the instigator instead of asking the responder to stop posting. I see this behaviour of yours in the past, it doesn't make any sense.

This is a Jaffa forum. Even the so called Mod you are talking to posts to invites trolls against TDP. Live with it. I won’t be surprised if I am banned for posting this 

Edited by CosthaBidda
  • Upvote 1

Just now, CosthaBidda said:

This is a Jaffa forum. Even the so called Mod you talking posts to invites trolls against TDP. Live with it

Yeah. Past lo oka langa gaadu boothulu thidithe nenu thirigi thitta ani naa old id ban chesadu.