Kamala Harris polls better nationally than Biden but worse in swing states

Sucker

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

after Drumf incident

people have short memory.. moreover, it is clear he didn't get hit.. it would have been different story if he was really injured.. the shooting was real.. but what happened after was typical of the dram queen that Trump has always been..

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

people have short memory.. moreover, it is clear he didn't get hit.. it would have been different story if he was really injured.. the shooting was real.. but what happened after was typical of the dram queen that Trump has always been..

Still thata ravali unkul. its good for immigration, crypto, stock and job market

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

Still thata ravali unkul. its good for immigration, crypto, stock and job market

Yeah.. personally I made more money during his term.. but just don;t like him.. he is a fake pakodi.. I'm a never Trumper.. @3$%

33 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Pete buttegig will be the VP candidate.. he is from Indiana.. 

straight kaaduga…moderates turn aitharo ledo

12 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

straight kaaduga…moderates turn aitharo ledo

Dems are all about ticking the identity boxes.. they think all lgbtq voters will vote for them.. 

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Dems are all about ticking the identity boxes.. they think all lgbtq voters will vote for them.. 

Mark Kelly annaru gaa....!!! Pete Buttigeig was trailing with Black men at 0% in Democrat Primaries. Kamala/Buttigeig dream ticket for Trump!

19 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

GTQoElfW0AANg8g?format=jpg&name=medium

Somebody posted this on X

What did I said a couple of weeks ..then u and someone said she is hugely unpopular than Biden @Sucker bro .

Time and again I am proved to be right in whatever I say. Seriously i should start a IPAC like pk....

This time she will lose ....next time 2028 it will be a fight,if she wants to run again

What do u think @Sam480

3 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

Mark Kelly annaru gaa....!!! Pete Buttigeig was trailing with Black men at 0% in Democrat Primaries. Kamala/Buttigeig dream ticket for Trump!

Kamala brings black and women voters.. Pete brings urban, lgbtq and white, male voters… ilaa untaayi Dems calculations 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

What did I said a couple of weeks ..then u and someone said she is hugely unpopular than Biden @Sucker bro .

Time and again I am proved to be right in whatever I say. Seriously i should start a IPAC like pk....

This time she will lose ....next time 2028 it will be a fight,if she wants to run again

What do u think @Sam480

This time she hit a jackpot and is going to get direct nomination without competing in the primaries… next year she has to start from scratch… 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

This time she hit a jackpot and is going to get direct nomination without competing in the primaries… next year she has to start from scratch… 

Dem party nominations are all rigged ,so don't worry ,she will get it again ,but too early to say

7 minutes ago, Mancode said:

What do u think @Sam480

2028 will be a different ball game all together bro

Newsom, michelle obama, gretchen whitmer, pete andaru contest lo ki ostaru 

She might fare worse in Swing States but better in Dem States bro, Swing states lo moderate candidates untene work out avtundi

Problem eppudu ostadi ante ee trump thata Mouth jari emayna race gurinchi penta cheste it will backfire

Don't go too much personal on her , Time and Time we see that too much personnel ga velte work out avvadu

16 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

2028 will be a different ball game all together bro

Newsom, michelle obama, gretchen whitmer, pete andaru contest lo ki ostaru 

She might fare worse in Swing States but better in Dem States bro, Swing states lo moderate candidates untene work out avtundi

Problem eppudu ostadi ante ee trump thata Mouth jari emayna race gurinchi penta cheste it will backfire

Don't go too much personal on her , Time and Time we see that too much personnel ga velte work out avvadu

yep

2028 is too early to estimate 

but see the polling , she will consolidate that black vote and women vote ..for this election..

joe biden won on three factors

1.BLM

2.covid deaths are linked incomptence of trump

3.Republic party didnt completely supported trump..

joe is avg joe always , but i know he would win , coz he is moderate , this db has no clue then

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Pete buttegig will be the VP candidate.. he is from Indiana.. 

he’s gggaaaaayyy right … denema jeevitham 

Just now, Mancode said:

yep

2028 is too early to estimate 

but see the polling , she will consolidate that black vote and women vote ..for this election..

joe biden won on three factors

1.BLM

2.covid deaths are linked incomptence of trump

3.Republic party didnt completely supported trump..

joe is avg joe always , but i know he would win , coz he is moderate , this db has no clue then

Yep that is what i'm feeling she might loose some moderates, But at the same time blacks who were somewhat inclined towards trump because of economy might again look back at Kamala. Trump attacking her personally might help her