Stock Discussions 2024

afdb_sai

Iyala kodiga recover chesaru monna tisukunavi icharu hopefully itstays,  Oracle earnings baga ichinatlu undi with partnerships outlook close to 6% lesindi after earnings

Hopefully "undi le manchi kalam mundu mundu"  and market comes out of spetermber blues

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Iyala kodiga recover chesaru monna tisukunavi icharu hopefully itstays,  Oracle earnings baga ichinatlu undi with partnerships outlook close to 6% lesindi after earnings

Hopefully "undi le manchi kalam mundu mundu"  and market comes out of spetermber blues

Odhu anna ma lanti beda vallaki ivvandi telisi telisi endhuku pogottukuntaru

9 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Which ones? 

Solar and Oil. Solar seen rebound today after Kamalakka debate winning. 

Oil also bit relieved. with Trump, there will be excessive drilling, that dents profits. with Kamalakka limited drilling, elevated prices, $'s for companies. 

Wow wow what a V shape recovery 

, morning cpi data baledu anta andukani dump immediate ga pump

nvidea broad comm, smci amd all pumped up crazy

Comedy chudandi broadcomm reported earnings just last week apudu resukts balevu anta so they dumped by 8 %

Yesterday and today they pumped up 5% and 6% two consecutive days

Emi manipulation , wow smci what ever it lost on hindenburg sagam cover cheseadu

Perfect example of how they pump and dump whoever they need long term lo koni petukovali , mana target reach avagane ammukovali 

31 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Wow wow what a V shape recovery 

, morning cpi data baledu anta andukani dump immediate ga pump

nvidea broad comm, smci amd all pumped up crazy

Comedy chudandi broadcomm reported earnings just last week apudu resukts balevu anta so they dumped by 8 %

Yesterday and today they pumped up 5% and 6% two consecutive days

Emi manipulation , wow smci what ever it lost on hindenburg sagam cover cheseadu

Perfect example of how they pump and dump whoever they need long term lo koni petukovali , mana target reach avagane ammukovali 

Looks like biggies getting out ... Manipulation at its best. 

• Haha 1

Any thoughts on UPS? it is at 52 week low , with 5% dividend. Can falling oil prices and rate cuts help? I believe UPS is better than Fedex in recent years in terms of gaining market share. Any thoughts.. @~`

4 hours ago, Hitman said:

Also, HUMANA.... @Konebhar6 

Stock -> HUMANA

Fundamentals -> PE of 24 and Forward PE of 16.39. IT compares well against United HealthCare (UNH) but Cigna (CI) has cheaper valuation of the 3. 

Political Effect -> UNH and HUM dropped as Kamala did well in the debate. The current administration removed some billing practices that reduced the income for UNH and HUM. Dems are promoting Obamacare and Medicaid which would boost up companies like Centene (CNC) and Oscar Health (OSCR).

Technicals -> It should bounce quickly from these levels. However, if the market is bad next week, it could go to 302. Strong support at 302. 

Opportunity -> 3-Month High of 405 (25% upside) and 52-Week High of 530 (63% upside). 

Risk-> Downside it could go to 302 (7% downside) and Covid low 233 (27% downside).

I would wait for HUM to 300 levels and then buy. I would also buy Centene at 70 levels. 

5 hours ago, Hitman said:

Any thoughts on UPS? it is at 52 week low , with 5% dividend. Can falling oil prices and rate cuts help? I believe UPS is better than Fedex in recent years in terms of gaining market share. Any thoughts.. @~`

Stock -> UPS

Fundamentals -> PE of 21 and Forward PE of 14.49. Side by side comparision shows FDX (Fedex) has cheaper valuation and better margins. Debt/Equity of 155% (Very high), Dividend Payout (106%) Very high again. Putting too much pressure on cash flows. If the dividend is cut, stock will fall. 

Macro economics-> Rate cuts are good for UPS and lower Oil prices should lower their operating costs as well. 

Technicals -> UPS is below its 50-day and 200-day moving averages. Not good. Its consolidating at current levels. 

Narrow Bollinger bands indicate low volatility. It will break out big either up or down. A lot depends on market. 

It has strong support at current levels ($123) and Covid low is 92. 

Opportunity -> 3-Month High of 147 (15% upside) and 52-Week High of 163 (28% upside), 5-yr high 226 (77% upside)

Risk-> Downside it could go to 123 (3% downside) and Covid low 90 (29% downside).

Decent buy at current levels but I am worried about their payout ratio and high debt/equity. But rate cuts and low oil prices should be good for them. 

4 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Stock -> HUMANA

Fundamentals -> PE of 24 and Forward PE of 16.39. IT compares well against United HealthCare (UNH) but Cigna (CI) has cheaper valuation of the 3. 

Political Effect -> UNH and HUM dropped as Kamala did well in the debate. The current administration removed some billing practices that reduced the income for UNH and HUM. Dems are promoting Obamacare and Medicaid which would boost up companies like Centene (CNC) and Oscar Health (OSCR).

Technicals -> It should bounce quickly from these levels. However, if the market is bad next week, it could go to 302. Strong support at 302. 

Opportunity -> 3-Month High of 405 (25% upside) and 52-Week High of 530 (63% upside). 

Risk-> Downside it could go to 302 (7% downside) and Covid low 233 (27% downside).

I would wait for HUM to 300 levels and then buy. I would also buy Centene at 70 levels. 

Human Padipoyindha … I sold around 386 … will buy at 300 or 310 

• Upvote 1