Stock Discussions 2024

afdb_sai

1 minute ago, Raja_Returns said:

e time lo mari worst vasthe akka aduuka tinadame anna

t thata bashir bhai daggara kotha battalu kuttinchukoni mari ready avuadtu tella intlo dooradaneki

Emo anna bayam estundi chuddam the problem is no one knows what is the correct way ahead , some say recession or mild recession is inevitable , we might have ro get ready , right now just printing and pumping 

Chudsam manam emi cheyalemu unna job chesukovadam, kottavi emina unte nedchukivadam apud apud stocks lo podagotukovadam 😀😀😀

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Emo anna bayam estundi chuddam the problem is no one knows what is the correct way ahead , some say recession or mild recession is inevitable , we might have ro get ready , right now just printing and pumping 

Chudsam manam emi cheyalemu unna job chesukovadam, kottavi emina unte nedchukivadam apud apud stocks lo podagotukovadam 😀😀😀

Printing ledulee ... Tata did a lot of printing during COVID after dropping interest rates which resulted in Inflation. 

Fed increasing rates is to take away that from market and reduce inflation .. 

I expect market to drop ... But Buffet tatha bhayapedutunnad .. He expected recessions before but he was never in this much cash %. He is sitting on a huge pile of cash. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Printing ledulee ... Tata did a lot of printing during COVID after dropping interest rates which resulted in Inflation. 

Fed increasing rates is to take away that from market and reduce inflation .. 

I expect market to drop ... But Buffet tatha bhayapedutunnad .. He expected recessions before but he was never in this much cash %. He is sitting on a huge pile of cash. 

He is in cash because large caps are overvalued.

He cannot deploy large amounts on small and mid caps. I would have the same problem if I had that much cash 😀

Not a recession indicator imo. It just reinforces the fact that large are overvalued.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

He is in cash because large caps are overvalued.

He cannot deploy large amounts on small and mid caps. I would have the same problem if I had that much cash 😀

Not a recession indicator imo. It just reinforces the fact that large are overvalued.

Mast be not an recession indicator but he is expecting some correction and will add some other stocks to his portfolio down the lane

34 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Mast be not an recession indicator but he is expecting some correction and will add some other stocks to his portfolio down the lane

He doesn't expect any corrections or crashes. Their thinking is mostly based on fundamentals and valuation.

Look at this video. It clearly supports my argument rathar than whatthe video claims.

When valuations are high, there could also be stagnation in stock prices. If you look at Amazon, it hasn't done much since Covid increase.

Right now the valuations are high. Meta and Googl are the fangs with lower valuation compared to growth but even that is based their immoral activities continuing forever. They recently had to introduce Teen accounts with Parent's supervision and masking updates from Teens during night time to let them sleep. There will slowly be more regulations on companies like Meta, Netflix and Google.  

Not saying that they are risky ....but certainly not undervalued considering the above risk.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

getting anxious rofl

Yeah. I am anxious about the tax increases they have to do in future due to increasing deficits.

Kamala is going to raise taxes if elected. This would lead to earnings decline for companies.

Its better to take some profits now and buy back during the volatality. That way we pay lower taxes on gains and rebuy the same stock at lower prices :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Yeah. I am anxious about the tax increases they have to do in future due to increasing deficits.

Kamala is going to raise taxes if elected. This would lead to earnings decline for companies.

Its better to take some profits now and buy back during the volatality. That way we pay lower taxes on gains and rebuy the same stock at lower prices :)

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Wild swings .. First leparu .. now profit booking .. 

I took some profits :)

Kept the ones that are depressed.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

I took some profits :)

Kept the ones that are depressed.

I sold a lot of holdings yesterday and today.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I sold a lot of holdings yesterday and today.

Anduke naa market down ayyundi 😜😜😜

im long term player anna… not selling anything now 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Anduke naa market down ayyundi 😜😜😜

im long term player anna… not selling anything now 

Anta scene ledu anna ... You are smart being a long term player. Long term players win mostly .. But do not  forget to book profits from time to time, otherwise they can wipe out fast during bearish markets.

• Upvote 1