Plz share the link bro or DM me

2 hours ago, stonks_pro said:

Pls share the TG grp link bro…thx 

Sent DM.

1 hour ago, Jathara said:

Plz share the link bro or DM me

• Like 1

CMG(Chipotle Mexican Grill)

CMG has cult customers. Healthy food compared to other options. Sales and EPS are growing well. Margins are amazing. Even with high prices, they are able to attract customers. 
However they are way overvalued. Even with the recent drop, they are at 50 PE which is too much for a food stock. Mutual funds, Hedge funds and Owners have been net sellers in recent quarters. Only retail customers are buying. Not a good sign. Showed in the recent trend when it came down from 70 to 49 now. 
There will be a technical bounce soon. But The risk is more compared to reward. If market drops which i think it will, this will drop a lot further. 
SBUX and MCD are better buys. 

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

CMG(Chipotle Mexican Grill)

CMG has cult customers. Healthy food compared to other options. Sales and EPS are growing well. Margins are amazing. Even with high prices, they are able to attract customers. 
However they are way overvalued. Even with the recent drop, they are at 50 PE which is too much for a food stock. Mutual funds, Hedge funds and Owners have been net sellers in recent quarters. Only retail customers are buying. Not a good sign. Showed in the recent trend when it came down from 70 to 49 now. 
There will be a technical bounce soon. But The risk is more compared to reward. If market drops which i think it will, this will drop a lot further. 
SBUX and MCD are better buys. 

Ok bro

32 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

@argadorn sent DM.

13 hours ago, argadorn said:

Pm me ani paina post chesanu kadha malli adugutharu enti 

Enti ee aavesam chary gaaru ... Kool down .. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Enti ee aavesam chary gaaru ... Kool down .. 

14 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Sent DM.

Request to dm the link. Thx !

https://garahbox2zo.com
[url=https://www.chithub.click/showthread.php?tid=15657&pid=25606#pid25606]2.5mg Booble Online US Jooker[/url] b80eecc

28 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Amazon biscuit..bozos gadu 15b stocks ammadu anta..after hours padutundi

Jeff Bezos is planning to sell $5 billion worth of Amazon shares. This decision was disclosed in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 2, 2024, the same day Amazon's stock hit a record high of over $200 per share. This sale involves 25 million shares and follows an earlier sale of $8.5 billion worth of shares earlier in the year, bringing his total sales for 2024 to approximately $13.5 billion (Nasdaq) (BizNews.com) (Fox Business).

Despite this significant sale, Bezos will still hold about 912 million shares, maintaining roughly 8.8% ownership in Amazon. His decision to sell appears to be part of a pre-planned financial strategy rather than a reaction to market conditions. This is evidenced by the advanced filing, which helps mitigate public concern about insider panic selling. The timing coincides with Amazon's strong performance, buoyed by growth in its cloud computing business and advancements in artificial intelligence (BizNews.com) (Fox Business).

Bezos’s move also aligns with his recent relocation to Miami, likely for tax reasons, as Florida does not have a state capital gains tax, unlike Washington state (BizNews.com).