Stock Discussions 2024

afdb_sai

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Look at Chinese stocks guys oh my God shame we missed the rally

Baidu, jd.com , nio , xpev , baba etc and so on and there are tons of them just see in past two weeks just wow

Its just the beginning. Either buy individual chinese stocks or ETFs.

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Still tech is dominating anna when it falls no ine knows all the blues around September, valuations etc gone look at the techs today amat, arm what a rally in September,  Chinese stocks ath in decade,  now SPYresistance at 563 lowest at least we have to agree we missed the short term rally after rate cuts 

Not sure  on long term

Look athe chip stocks pumping yes no body can answer long term but after September 2nd I missed a bigbig rally just got scared of media outlets about September,  ratecuts

There is not much value in Tech sector anymore. Lots of value in other sectors. Time for money to shift to other sectors. Tech stocks will correct.

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Its just the beginning. Either buy individual chinese stocks or ETFs.

In long term it will fade away they just giving helicopter money to stimulate dead Chinese economy , but some good value stocks like baba. Baidu etc decade high 

It's never before stimulus to common people banks , companies doing buyback 

Chinese currency vs  dollar will be interesting 

And remember after historical cuts form top 2 economies in the world 

GoLd is all.time high and crypto is going high,  so people are still skeptical about stock market and economy

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

There is not much value in Tech sector anymore. Lots of value in other sectors. Time for money to shift to other sectors. Tech stocks will correct.

That's what I thought too after rate cuts was thi kings Russell small caps and mid caps will increase 

But who benefitted??? Cash rich techs (doesn't seem logical) but that's the reality tech is going to dominate i hope really small caps and startups rise 

Yes it might fall soon but I missed 10 % two month rally just top chip stocks etf lo esina

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

In long term it will fade away they just giving helicopter money to stimulate dead Chinese economy , but some good value stocks like baba. Baidu etc decade high 

It's never before stimulus to common people banks , companies doing buyback 

Chinese currency vs  dollar will be interesting 

And remember after historical cuts form top 2 economies in the world 

GoLd is all.time high and crypto is going high,  so people are still skeptical about stock market and economy

Any economy when they print money or pump more money into economy, its a bull market ahead.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

That's what I thought too after rate cuts was thi kings Russell small caps and mid caps will increase 

But who benefitted??? Cash rich techs (doesn't seem logical) but that's the reality tech is going to dominate i hope really small caps and startups rise 

Yes it might fall soon but I missed 10 % two month rally just top chip stocks etf lo esina

When the tide turns, it turns quickly catching people off guard. Patience is the key. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

When the tide turns, it turns quickly catching people off guard. Patience is the key. 

Waiting chuddam ,manipulated market 

• Upvote 1