EB5 help

Original Profile

18 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

Thanks bro. So what I heard it’s now taking 7 years to get permanent GC. So until then we need to have the money invested right? If that’s the case 1M+ without any growth for that long ante huge bokke

Exactly. I know a classic case, way back in 2017. Oka attorney gaadu mall construction project lo investment lead chupinchadu. They started the process, escrow account anni create chesi amount kuda ready chesaru. You-Yes-See-Eye-Yes gaadu source of fund documentation adigadu, chala time theskuni source of funds legitimacy meeda doubt tho sathyayinchadu, they gave up. attorney ki, US trip on B1 ki around 70k bokka appatike. . .

39 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Exactly. I know a classic case, way back in 2017. Oka attorney gaadu mall construction project lo investment lead chupinchadu. They started the process, escrow account anni create chesi amount kuda ready chesaru. You-Yes-See-Eye-Yes gaadu source of fund documentation adigadu, chala time theskuni source of funds legitimacy meeda doubt tho sathyayinchadu, they gave up. attorney ki, US trip on B1 ki around 70k bokka appatike. . .

Source of funds prob ledu kani main project legitimate aa kaadha. Future lo assam chances vunnaya…GC vacche varaku correct nadipisthara. Ilantivi decide chesukolekapotunna. And more over without any appreciation anni years worth aa ani inko doubt 

Just now, Original Profile said:

Source of funds prob ledu kani main project legitimate aa kaadha. Future lo assam chances vunnaya…GC vacche varaku correct nadipisthara. Ilantivi decide chesukolekapotunna. And more over without any appreciation anni years worth aa ani inko doubt 

check eb5AN projects. and try Rural projects because for indians its current now. for rural projects 20% of the visas set aside. Also try to invest in loan guarantee or loan repayment guarantee projects.

2 hours ago, MaddyUsa said:

check eb5AN projects. and try Rural projects because for indians its current now. for rural projects 20% of the visas set aside. Also try to invest in loan guarantee or loan repayment guarantee projects.

Ya last couple of days I saw some videos about them. Thanks bro…will check 

10 hours ago, Original Profile said:

Idea bagundhi kani…nannu assam pampav ga

ninnu assam pampithe naakem ostadi; everything will be legal noo. 

10 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

70k inr or usd

Ayina ee business lu mana valla ayye panulu kadu mana India lo   donkey milk business ee profitable 

9 hours ago, Original Profile said:

Ya last couple of days I saw some videos about them. Thanks bro…will check 

Even I'm in the process to invest in EB5. but my major source of funds is from india. becoming hard to transfer them here in US.

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Ayina ee business lu mana valla ayye panulu kadu mana India lo   donkey milk business ee profitable 

kashtam uncle business management here in USA .. in&out logistics teliyakapothe .. all the investment will wiped out 

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

70k inr or usd

70k INR ki one way kuda ticket raadu

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MaddyUsa said:

Even I'm in the process to invest in EB5. but my major source of funds is from india. becoming hard to transfer them here in US.

I just had a call today with eb5an. So they have rural and high unemployment projects. 800k + 40k lawyer fee and charges. There won’t be any returns from it. Capital secure cheyyadam their priority annaru. 4-5 months lo ead, 2 years lo conditional GC..around 5 years for GC. You can’t take your investment in the middle. India nunchi funds are fine. Just have to show all the paperwork 

1 hour ago, Original Profile said:

I just had a call today with eb5an. So they have rural and high unemployment projects. 800k + 40k lawyer fee and charges. There won’t be any returns from it. Capital secure cheyyadam their priority annaru. 4-5 months lo ead, 2 years lo conditional GC..around 5 years for GC. You can’t take your investment in the middle. India nunchi funds are fine. Just have to show all the paperwork 

Yes, thats what the information I have. Im planning to invest in twin lakes project in Atlanta, Georgia through them. Builder kolter homes good builder.

16 hours ago, Original Profile said:

Antha money inko chota invest cheyi anna. 5 years lo manchi returns untayi. Oka 100k fund pakkaku pettuko, contingency fund for Visa/stay continuity ki. 

Anyway, nuvvu 800K invest chesina dani meeda no returns, reverse lo you've to again work/earn for your living, that you can do on Visa/GC/Citizenship, edi unna sare pani matram cheyali, sampadinchali bills katti appude bathaka galam kada. In that case visa meeda enni rojulu velu ayithe anni rojulu nadipinchadame.  

Best thing is you've 800k undhi invest cheyadaniki ante you are in well-to-do situation, good for you. Don't take unnecessary  risks with uncertain investments, "capital protection" try chestham annadu attorney ante too much adhi, you are investing 800k+attorney and other fee/expenses, you are spending good amount of your fortune cheppali ante. Take decisions carefully. US is no more like earlier, mana dheggara nundi kurdirthe $1 leda Million dobbestharu easy ga "pakka legal ga", worst unnaru janalu.

18 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Antha money inko chota invest cheyi anna. 5 years lo manchi returns untayi. Oka 100k fund pakkaku pettuko, contingency fund for Visa/stay continuity ki. 

Anyway, nuvvu 800K invest chesina dani meeda no returns, reverse lo you've to again work/earn for your living, that you can do on Visa/GC/Citizenship, edi unna sare pani matram cheyali, sampadinchali bills katti appude bathaka galam kada. In that case visa meeda enni rojulu velu ayithe anni rojulu nadipinchadame.  

Best thing is you've 800k undhi invest cheyadaniki ante you are in well-to-do situation, good for you. Don't take unnecessary  risks with uncertain investments, "capital protection" try chestham annadu attorney ante too much adhi, you are investing 800k+attorney and other fee/expenses, you are spending good amount of your fortune cheppali ante. Take decisions carefully. US is no more like earlier, mana dheggara nundi kurdirthe $1 leda Million dobbestharu easy ga "pakka legal ga", worst unnaru janalu.

Exact my thoughts which is the only reason I haven’t done it so far. 800k for 5 years s&p meedha pettina inko 300k+ easy. But ee h1…layoffs chiraku pedutunnayi. Btw my priority date is mid of 2015

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

Exact my thoughts which is the only reason I haven’t done it so far. 800k for 5 years s&p meedha pettina inko 300k+ easy. But ee h1…layoffs chiraku pedutunnayi. Btw my priority date is mid of 2015

H1 unnai GC unna what difference is it making in your daily life? 800k is a huge man. Antha money tho invest somewhere where you get good profits without expecting GC.