Anasuya auntie on fire again (ofcourse to stay in limelight)

Point

The rift between actress Anasuya Bharadwaj and Rowdy Boy Vijay Deverakonda needs no introduction to Telugu film enthusiasts. However, the other day, Anasuya opened up on the same once again during a media interaction. When asked if the issue had been settled, Anasuya mentioned that she would not disrespect him like he did.

When Vijay was asked to respond on the issue, he told the media to approach Anasuya alone. He said, “Aameni Adagandi,” which Anasuya found to be disrespectful.

“I’ve nothing personal against him or anyone else; I just questioned the morality of that happening. But when you asked him (Vijay D) about the same, he said in a singular tone, ‘Aameni Adagandi’ (ask her). But I won’t disrespect like that. Out of my experience, I’ve learned to stay cool, to respond normally, and be quiet,” said Anasuya

But it looks like some media people misinterpreted her version, which, in turn, made the fans of Vijay Deverakonda angry again. They posted trolls against the actress, too, which made Anasuya respond again.

“Maree inta chaatakaanivaalla laaga unte elagandi.. nijanga meeku kaaltundante naa meeda kaadu.. astamaanam nenu em pani chesina aa topic laage vaallani anandi dammunte.. kaani meeru ala cheyaru kada.. endukante meeku adi chaatakaadu.. mee hero laaga aadavaallani uddesinchi bootulu tittatam maatrame ochu.. kada papam.. I still pray for y’all to #GetWellSoon and to get a real job 🙃” the actress wrote last night on X.

6 minutes ago, Point said:

VD kabatti ila vundi

Can she do the same comments aganist PK 

@Spartan ???

that will be the end of her career and family. PK status is now untouchable.... you just cannot say otherwise. atluntadi manathoni....

57 minutes ago, praying said:

that will be the end of her career and family. PK status is now untouchable.... you just cannot say otherwise. atluntadi manathoni....

Exactly, PK gadini anytime muttina pani aipothadi but she has guts to touch VD because he is small 

dammu vunte PK ni kooda anali then I will accept she is honest 

9 hours ago, Point said:

Exactly, PK gadini anytime muttina pani aipothadi but she has guts to touch VD because he is small 

dammu vunte PK ni kooda anali then I will accept she is honest 

PK Ee function lo M***chod dialogues kottadu anna… anu aunty Arjun reddy time nunchi vesukuntundi vaadini this is not new Kada 

11 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

PK Ee function lo M***chod dialogues kottadu anna… anu aunty Arjun reddy time nunchi vesukuntundi vaadini this is not new Kada 

yeah.. she is a senior in the industry and just ragging a junior... no big deal...

12 hours ago, Point said:

The rift between actress Anasuya Bharadwaj and Rowdy Boy Vijay Deverakonda needs no introduction to Telugu film enthusiasts. However, the other day, Anasuya opened up on the same once again during a media interaction. When asked if the issue had been settled, Anasuya mentioned that she would not disrespect him like he did.

When Vijay was asked to respond on the issue, he told the media to approach Anasuya alone. He said, “Aameni Adagandi,” which Anasuya found to be disrespectful.

“I’ve nothing personal against him or anyone else; I just questioned the morality of that happening. But when you asked him (Vijay D) about the same, he said in a singular tone, ‘Aameni Adagandi’ (ask her). But I won’t disrespect like that. Out of my experience, I’ve learned to stay cool, to respond normally, and be quiet,” said Anasuya

But it looks like some media people misinterpreted her version, which, in turn, made the fans of Vijay Deverakonda angry again. They posted trolls against the actress, too, which made Anasuya respond again.

“Maree inta chaatakaanivaalla laaga unte elagandi.. nijanga meeku kaaltundante naa meeda kaadu.. astamaanam nenu em pani chesina aa topic laage vaallani anandi dammunte.. kaani meeru ala cheyaru kada.. endukante meeku adi chaatakaadu.. mee hero laaga aadavaallani uddesinchi bootulu tittatam maatrame ochu.. kada papam.. I still pray for y’all to #GetWellSoon and to get a real job 🙃” the actress wrote last night on X.

ledu... edo movie release undi amedhi

promotions ki panikostundhi ani ila continue chestundhi old behaviour

1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

idhar oka Bangkok/bali or Maldives trip esthe anni set ayipothayi godavalu 

Edaina charchala dwara solve chesukovachu antav....

15 hours ago, Point said:

idho attention seeking beeyaatch ani mudhugaa visukkuntunna @Spartan

• Upvote 1