** Paris 2024 **

Android_Halwa

First medal event for India

The 10-meter air pistol event final is coming up in 2 hours. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Credit to leader,  press meet pedataru 

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

2 hours lo eda uncle..Finals repu kada?

30 minutes ago, islander said:

2 hours lo eda uncle..Finals repu kada?

Oh, I can see on official website the event starts at 3pm CST.

Indian men's hockey team off to a good start after a narrow 3-2 victory over New Zealand.

I watched Preeti Pawar's boxing bout live where she vanquished her Vietnamese rival and entered pre-quarter finals.

Medal hopefuls Rankireddy and Chirag won their opening match in badminton doubles.

One of my favorite events to watch are swimming (along with athletics) perhaps two of the most popular and watched events in Olympics.

I absolutely enjoyed watching the swimming event today.   Australia and USA are historic rivals and Australia bettered USA today by winning the Women's 400M final. Aussie sensation Ariarne Titmus won by beating Katie Ledecky - who's been a legend in these distance races.

Australian women's team also won the 4*100 freestyle relay. The US team clinched the men's version.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Indian men's hockey team off to a good start after a narrow 3-2 victory over New Zealand.

I watched Preeti Pawar's boxing bout live where she vanquished her Vietnamese rival and entered pre-quarter finals.

Medal hopefuls Rankireddy and Chirag won their opening match in badminton doubles.

One of my favorite events to watch are swimming (along with athletics) perhaps two of the most popular and watched events in Olympics.

I absolutely enjoyed watching the swimming event today.   Australia and USA are historic rivals and Australia bettered USA today by winning the Women's 400M final. Aussie sensation Ariarne Titmus won by beating Katie Ledecky - who's been a legend in these distance races.

Australian women's team also won the 4*100 freestyle relay. The US team clinched the men's version.

Swimming is one of my favorite event in Olympics too, I was expecting Katie to win after her performance in the heats today.

But Titmus had other plans, Love the rivalry between Aussies and US in Swimming

• Upvote 1

Sreeja Akula has won two games already in her first round match in table tennis and is leading 4-2 in the third game.

Yes Sreeja wins her 3rd game too. 11-7. This is a best of 7 game match though. All she now needs to do is win 1 game in the remaining 4 and she will be through.