** Paris 2024 **

Android_Halwa

Yesssss 1 and 2 by Americans - Gold and Silver - Huske and Walsh......what domination by these ladies.

To perform under pressure - cricket - swimming - tennis -archery - is the what separates the champs from mere mortals. 

Especially swimming when you are talking about - literally mini second differences.

What better example of America's legacy in swimming than this example in the 200 meter freestyle swimming semi final 1.

American swimmer Hobson was 6 at the 100 meter mark and he came in No. 1 by the end of the race. Superb swimming. 

It has been a pretty good day for both countries I love - India my janma bhumi - and USA my karma bhoomi....

At this point USA leads Australia by 6 to 4 in swimming medals.

But both countries are tied 2-2 in Gold medals - which is the medal that matters.

Wow this Italian dude Martinenghi wins the Gold - ahead of the favorite Peaty from Britain.

Watching Beach Volleyball happening right in front of the Eiffel Tower. A real close one between the American and the Czech's. US leads 17-15 in the first set. 

Manaki repu 3 Medal chances unnai..

Men’s and Women’s Air Rifle shooting and Men’s Team Archery..

hope we get at least 1 Gold🙏🙏

• Upvote 1