Nayanthara joins the club of stupid actresses

gothamprince

23 hours ago, gothamprince said:

Along with samantha ,veellaki acting e radu anukunna, burra kuda ledu thu veella brathuku 

Promoting quackery on social media

are you this guy?
Dr_Reddy_Final_2xx.jpg?format=2500w

21 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

May be it helped her ... Sollu doctors kooda ekkuvayyaru India lo

No maybe nonsense, it is dangerous there are case reports of it

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

You're talking to a licenced pharmacist who works closely with the regulatorsin clinical trials. I know what it takes to bring a drug into the market.

It's just you who need to understand how a "drug" is defined by statue, and that hibiscus tea is NOT a drug. If you can't comprehend the difference, then your thick skull needs some schooling. Now, that doesn't mean that hibiscus tea doesn't have therapeutic benefits, which is why I shared you some data. There are many other studies out there. So, there a prima facie to support Nayan's stance.

What "many" variables do you consider in a univariate study ? What comorbidities are you referring to? Or were you Just sprouting gibberish? 

You are talking to licensed doctor my friend 

3 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

You are talking to licensed doctor my friend 

A licenced doctor who doesn't know what constitutes a "drug" and how to  interpret data then I must say. 

1 hour ago, CanadianMalodu said:

You're talking to a licenced pharmacist who works closely with the regulatorsin clinical trials. I know what it takes to bring a drug into the market.

It's just you who need to understand how a "drug" is defined by statue, and that hibiscus tea is NOT a drug. If you can't comprehend the difference, then your thick skull needs some schooling. Now, that doesn't mean that hibiscus tea doesn't have therapeutic benefits, which is why I shared you some data. There are many other studies out there. So, there a prima facie to support Nayan's stance.

What "many" variables do you consider in a univariate study ? What comorbidities are you referring to? Or were you Just sprouting gibberish? 

Don't show your below average knowledge to me, firstly you are speaking to a doctor and univariate studies are nonsense or just rubbish in medical literature there is no cause and effect relationship you can prove with it , lol how stupid you can be sprouting gibberish here , you don't consider other comorbidities so how can you say they are on equal footing, we have to know their kidney function status and their BMI and their thyroid status and many more factors , do you even know what factors control our blood pressure without even knowing all these how do you imply the cause and effect relationship , which of the above is hibiscus affecting is it renin angiotensin system , so stop this *** nonsense and get lost

How fool of you to even say univariate study in medicine, name a drug approved based on univariate study, who even uses it

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

A licenced doctor who doesn't know what constitutes a "drug" and how to  interpret data then I must say. 

Shame that you are a pharmacist, shame on your education to suggest a univariate study to say something works lol

9 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

And what is the index factor of that journal you are speaking where it is published and how much peer reviewed that article is 

9 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

Shame that you are a pharmacist, shame on your education to suggest a univariate study to say something works lol

as a doctor u get to see women nude daily like while examining them??

1 minute ago, pativrata_pavitra said:

as a doctor u get to see women nude daily like while examining them??

Vammo what are you expecting 

• Upvote 1

Just now, pativrata_pavitra said:

ntg just curious

Examination gowns specific ga untai, no doctor ever see a nude patient dude, we just expose the part to be examined that's all