is 100k salary enough for a family of 4?

PAKSHIRAJAN

2 hours ago, PAKSHIRAJAN said:

bros topic deviate avvakunda suggest some certifications. 

it will be helpful to all of us.

Can your wife work 

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

Nijam anna, I think i saw in some NRI talkshow that 100K in US in a high cost city with 2kids vs 25-30 lakh in Hyd aiyte its better to move to Hyd and be closer to family. 

Hyd lo emi luxury lifestyle undadu for 25-30 lakh but 100k high cost city lo you will be all alone with similar lifestyle. India lo atleast parents/chuttalu untaru. US lo roads avi neat ga untayi.

you're spot on

8 minutes ago, Peratipuvvu said:

not everyone works here for money some people wants good education and opprtunities for their kids

I don't encourage next generation kids like IT job they can be creative how many Indians developed new software from scratch

Good education (better than Indian schools) in US public schools 🏫?? I seriously doubt it. Kids may mingle with illegal Hispanic kids / become drug addicts. Lots of things can go wrong here.

So do you think there is drug addiction in India? Go and check colleges and bars in every state in india?

Don't start debating,

On 7/30/2024 at 7:26 PM, Tellugodu said:

Good education (better than Indian schools) in US public schools 🏫?? I seriously doubt it. Kids may mingle with illegal Hispanic kids / become drug addicts. Lots of things can go wrong here.

agree with you! ade naa bhayam kooda 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

agree with you! ade naa bhayam kooda 

I have seen this first hand , older ex desi colleague, daughter life got ruined by mingling with those idiotic Hispanic illegal immigrate kids. Last I heard about is that girl and her BF doing nude cam shows over the internet and selling weed. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

I have seen this first hand , older ex desi colleague, daughter life got ruined by mingling with those idiotic Hispanic illegal immigrate kids. Last I heard about is that girl and her BF doing nude cam shows over the internet and selling weed. 

brahmanandam-soggadi-pellam.gif

2 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

brahmanandam-soggadi-pellam.gif

Anduke be careful with teenage kids. Keep an eye on their activities/friends is very important. Always try to make sure they are surrounded by good quality people/friends. If Kids get ruined, there is no point in you making millions here.

• Upvote 2

NC CLT lo Iam leading with 100k bro

opt lo vunappudu manchiga 160k Dhaka vachindhi once H1b vachaka vendor prime vendor emp ane last ki 102k vasthundhi 

8 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

NC CLT lo Iam leading with 100k bro

opt lo vunappudu manchiga 160k Dhaka vachindhi once H1b vachaka vendor prime vendor emp ane last ki 102k vasthundhi 

Same job?

2 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Maa ex-VP ki koda ilage jarigindi. Husband and Wife both marathi and extremely busy in careers. Both manchi executive level jobs and single daughter. Daughter koda grade 11 varuku school topper, activities anni undeyi but sudden ga went into drugs and started going around with bad ppl. Uppudu aa pilla insta chuste, vala parents papam anipistundi. They have lot of money/position but emi use. Wife/Ladies ki takkuva dabbulu aiyna, relaxed job unte better so they can have good connection with kids and manam koda kids to regular talk cheyali once they come to middle school about their school, academics, friends. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2024 at 2:16 PM, baabaa said:

Maa ex-VP ki koda ilage jarigindi. Husband and Wife both marathi and extremely busy in careers. Both manchi executive level jobs and single daughter. Daughter koda grade 11 varuku school topper, activities anni undeyi but sudden ga went into drugs and started going around with bad ppl. Uppudu aa pilla insta chuste, vala parents papam anipistundi. They have lot of money/position but emi use. Wife/Ladies ki takkuva dabbulu aiyna, relaxed job unte better so they can have good connection with kids and manam koda kids to regular talk cheyali once they come to middle school about their school, academics, friends. 

Vammo

On 7/30/2024 at 3:48 PM, TOM_BHAYYA said:

We are budget padmanabhams anna

Nuvvu mee Employees ki icche salary gurinchi adagatledu Anna !!!