వైసీపీ పార్టీ నుంచి మరో ఆణిముత్యం జారిపోనుందా..❓

southyx

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

endi ee comments?? sigu seram leda?? decent ga counter veytam raka pote.. follow halwa and learn.. no shame in learning

Tell that to your cronies who keep

saying  Reddy and langa 

always targeting caste and region 

remove your caste bias and preach

Go check @southyx posts

99 out of 100 are against caste

2 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

saying  Reddy and langa 

Go check @southyx posts

Rey..naa posts anni nuvvu vese gajji posts ki reply gaa vesinave. Nuvvu gajji, castiest lanti words use cheyyakapothe, I don't post that. Nee edhava TeeTee lu aapu.

Just now, southyx said:

Rey..naa posts anni neeku reply gaa vesinave. Nuvvu gajji, castiest lanti words use cheyyakapothe, I don't post that. Nee edhava TeeTee lu aapu.

If i show posts that you initiated will you self ban ? 

7 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

saying  Reddy and langa 

Go check @southyx posts

edichav le kani... evadu caste ni vadatam ledu.. neku maa forum kastam ga unte.. dobeyi.. you are welcome to leave

6 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

If i show posts that you initiated will you self ban ? 

Yes. Any threads I posted were to counter your gajji comments. You are here for long time before I became active to counter your gajji comments. Post all of those. Not selective comments/threads.

I just simply started exposing your gajji and how deep your hatred is and your mental sickness is..

Just now, psycopk said:

edichav le kani... evadu caste ni vadatam ledu.. neku maa forum kastam ga unte.. dobeyi.. you are welcome to leave

What is that 50 members that @southyx keeps rederring then?

I will stay and ensure you all shed the mindset

That is my way of helping the society rid of the most dangerous  

1 minute ago, southyx said:

Yes. Any threads I posted were to counter your gajji comments. You are here for long time before I became active to counter your gajji comments. Post all of those. Not selective comments/threads.

I just simply started exposing your gajji and how deep your hatred is and your mental sickness is..

@psycopk so according to @southyx its ok to reply in casteist way if someone provokes

Whenever @PizzaReddy @ButtonMohanReddy id posts anything with word langa , you will see a retort

Just now, vetrivel said:

samara.. nenu active ga leka povachu.. scan chesina prati sari nee rachee kanipistundi naku.... nuvvu chepinatu south ala chestunte.. he will get banned in his time... koncham senior vi ani netho ee mtram discussion chesutna... inka nee istam..

• Upvote 1

Just now, psycopk said:

samara.. nenu active ga leka povachu.. scan chesina prati sari nee rachee kanipistundi naku.... nuvvu chepinatu south ala chestunte.. he will get banned in his time... koncham senior vi ani netho ee mtram discussion chesutna... inka nee istam..

Ok brother im sorry

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

@psycopk so according to @southyx its ok to reply in casteist way if someone provokes

Whenever @PizzaReddy @ButtonMohanReddy id posts anything with word langa , you will see a retort

Dey, don't repeat the same $hit. It is you who starts those gajji comments. I know your motive, you wanted me to get banned.  Baaga kashtapaduthunnav.  Langa is not casteist comment. When you call pulka, expect to be called langa. Whats the problem? Nuvvu TDP gajji, castiest lanti words use chesthe maathram, I will keep keep exposing YSRCP gajji and your gajji along the way.

2 minutes ago, southyx said:

Dey, don't repeat the same $hit. It is you who starts those gajji comments. I know your motive, you wanted me to get banned.  Baaga kashtapaduthunnav.  Langa is not casteist comment. When you call pulka, expect to be called langa. Whats the problem? Nuvvu TDP gajji, castiest lanti words use chesthe maathram, I will keep keep exposing YSRCP gajji and your gajji along the way.

GPT-4o mini training data still seems opaque and not clear how much smaller it really is... maybe just an openai ploy to cut pricing without meaningful reduction in model size, and thus environmental impact. and openai remains a drama magnet...

are there other advantages that we can still emphasize over GPT-4o mini?

2 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

GPT-4o mini training data still seems opaque and not clear how much smaller it really is... maybe just an openai ploy to cut pricing without meaningful reduction in model size, and thus environmental impact. and openai remains a drama magnet...

are there other advantages that we can still emphasize over GPT-4o mini?

Malla wrong thread lo post chesthunnav.

2 minutes ago, southyx said:

Malla wrong thread lo post chesthunnav.

Oops sorry my bad

It was work related message that i had copied to post in a different slack channel

Wanted to post a gif here but looks like i didnt copy the gif link

30 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Vammo vayyoo vachadayya Drama chary CITI_c$y