Lavanya hitting RJ with chappal

kittaya

2 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

North India lo konchem anna boys gurinchi thinking

like in cities… not villages… male has a point ani kondharu lawyers judges thinking

south lo mathram gal kottindhi or anything ante joke adhi navvuthar anthe

no body is taking it seriously

lav da thu

mroddala law… I want her behind the bars

mroddala law lo women ki men support chestaru. Women crying start cheste evadanna buttalo padalisinde waste men not strong

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Texas_Pungulu_Uncles said:

mroddala law lo women ki men support chestaru. Women crying start cheste evadanna buttalo padalisinde waste men not strong

Law or ppl working in law should see both equally

monna evatho cut chesindhi anta husband male organ and video recorded it

it is just like that mumbai metro rafe case

4 female police officers should shoot this lady and say a story that she tried to escape and we shot her ani

lav da instead

Everyone is sharing the video and laughing at it

even trended in twitter thu

lav da la society

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

Law or ppl working in law should see both equally

monna evatho cut chesindhi anta husband male organ and video recorded it

it is just like that mumbai metro rafe case

4 female police officers should shoot this lady and say a story that she tried to escape and we shot her ani

lav da instead

Everyone is sharing the video and laughing at it

even trended in twitter thu

lav da la society

Indian laws ni gender equality chesthe sagam daridram potundhi.

women not listening to anyone. monna video chusina grudda pagila tagi road mida bf racha chesindhi.

addi road mida park chesi beer tagutundhi morning walk ki vachina musali uncles and old age vallanu baga mingindhi . evadu em cheyalle police action kuda tesukolle. women think evadu em cheyadu india lo.

friend gadu house warming party ki velladu evening party lo mandu tagutunna friend dagaraiki vachi lagi kotindhi vadi pellam before everyone 😝

siggu lekunda tagutunav intiki velladam ante wait antunavu annadi papam vadi paruvu motham poindhi

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, idibezwada said:

agreed, you are more worth than being in this db..you would be better of quitting db.. but you still didn’t confirm if you are munja lavanya or not?

I didn't talk about db, talked about random people in that video. Those are not worth these many posts between us.

However hard you try, I don't get into personal abuses which are neither my forte nor my fun habit.

Seen bigger toxic people like corporate theifs, medical/education/movie/political mafia, exploiting pimps, mesthris, toxic managers etc. If possible, better confront them, instead of some useless easy targets. 

3 hours ago, Tngr said:

I didn't talk about db, talked about random people in that video. Those are not worth these many posts between us.

However hard you try, I don't get into personal abuses which are neither my forte nor my fun habit.

Seen bigger toxic people like corporate theifs, medical/education/movie/political mafia, exploiting pimps, mesthris, toxic managers etc. If possible, better confront them, instead of some useless easy targets. 

ok lavanya

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, idibezwada said:

ok lavanya

Why are you obsessed with her so much. Leave it to people who make bed for her and her friends, lick her sanitary needs.

Hope, you got it.

its clear that lavanya is trying to get fame and acting stupid... RT gaadu maalvi to settle, he want to get rid of lavanya.

so far story understood. Ee RJ gaadu evadu and vaadiki ee sodhi lo interest enti?

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Texas_Pungulu_Uncles said:

RJ is radio jockey and a victim of women laws from his wife . Hyd lo women nundi evadiki problem vachina vastadu

not from his wife

On 8/1/2024 at 12:22 PM, kittaya said:

Nijam matladithe noppi

Vayyooo dheeniii veshaluuu

evarithara idhiii

aa raj tarun gadiki idhi ekkada dorikindhii

3 hours ago, idibezwada said:

i am obsessed bcom she is playing the women card and making injustice to other women

Bro, I clearly mentioned in my initial post, i am not aware of the full context and my comment is only related to the first posted clip. In that video, from my understanding, he was saying, she was selling drugs to children. I felt that, it was absolutely absurd and difficult to happen in civilised society. I felt the guy was talking nonsense and deserved the shot from her.

I definitely agree with you, regarding misuse of Woman’s laws, women implicating false cases should be harshly punished.

But, in full context of this case, I am not sure what happened and even don't want to know. So, no comments.

On 8/1/2024 at 2:16 PM, Tngr said:

I just said my opinion. You can agree/ disagree/ignore. Why are you attacking me for those random people. If you get fun abusing fellow db members, you continue. I don't care.

Madam, stop supporting ladies with bad intentions keep your feminism in your home. How are you even supporting this lady who threw chappal on him? She was involved in D case and she lost her right to speak

• Upvote 2