Lavanya hitting RJ with chappal

kittaya

1 minute ago, TeluguTexas said:

Madam, stop supporting ladies with bad intentions keep your feminism in your home. How are you even supporting this lady who threw chappal on him? She was involved in D case and she lost her right to speak

Adi common sense ... Common sense lekapote manam emi cheyyalemu

23 minutes ago, Tngr said:

Bro, I clearly mentioned in my initial post, i am not aware of the full context and my comment is only related to the first posted clip. In that video, from my understanding, he was saying, she was selling drugs to children. I felt that, it was absolutely absurd and difficult to happen in civilised society. I felt the guy was talking nonsense and deserved the shot from her.

I definitely agree with you, regarding misuse of Woman’s laws, women implicating false cases should be harshly punished.

But, in full context of this case, I am not sure what happened and even don't want to know. So, no comments.

then without knowing the full context you should shut the fck up and stop passing comments like "the guy was talking like a pyscho and he got what he deserves."..you and i cant but at least some one is fighting for what's right

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

Madam, stop supporting ladies with bad intentions keep your feminism in your home. How are you even supporting this lady who threw chappal on him? She was involved in D case and she lost her right to speak

May be she consumed,  but i don't think she sell them to children. This is my perception. You may have a different view as per what all you saw.  

Bro, But, Whatever you said, people who consume Ds has no right to speak, this is absolutely, 'Never before, Ever after'

37 minutes ago, Tngr said:

Bro, I clearly mentioned in my initial post, i am not aware of the full context and my comment is only related to the first posted clip. In that video, from my understanding, he was saying, she was selling drugs to children. I felt that, it was absolutely absurd and difficult to happen in civilised society. I felt the guy was talking nonsense and deserved the shot from her.

I definitely agree with you, regarding misuse of Woman’s laws, women implicating false cases should be harshly punished.

But, in full context of this case, I am not sure what happened and even don't want to know. So, no comments.

Cottonseed rtv created this content back in past 

35 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

then without knowing the full context you should shut the fck up and stop passing comments like "the guy was talking like a pyscho and he got what he deserves."..you and i cant but at least some one is fighting for what's right

Bro, I am just curious, does she really sell Ds to children? Not wanted to go through lengthy videos as I may miss that point somewhere. I asked chatgpt. Response is  

Did lavanya ever sold drugs to
children

There is no widely known or
documented case of someone named
Lavanya involved in selling drugs to
children. If you have a specific context
or individual in mind, please provide
more details

Prompt: "Can chatgpt access legal documents of criminal cases filed in hyderabad and provide me with documented facts of a case?"

Response: "I’m sorry, but I cannot access external databases, legal documents, or specific cases, including criminal cases filed in Hyderabad or elsewhere. My capabilities are limited to providing information, answering questions, and generating text based on what I’ve been trained on up to October 2023. For specific legal documents or detailed case information, I recommend consulting official legal resources, court records, or legal professionals.

39 minutes ago, Tngr said:

Bro, I am just curious, does she really sell Ds to children? Not wanted to go through lengthy videos as I may miss that point somewhere. I asked chatgpt. Response is  

Did lavanya ever sold drugs to
children

There is no widely known or
documented case of someone named
Lavanya involved in selling drugs to
children. If you have a specific context
or individual in mind, please provide
more details

mundu ne databaselo people who sellings drugs anedi teesi list vey..danlo lavanya undo ledo chudam..btw..he is reffering to a 19 yr old girl as child but does it matter?

44 minutes ago, Texas_Pungulu_Uncles said:

he tolded his wife tortured

no..its some other lady called lakshmi..infact he said his wife supported him

As per db,  basha is crusader against women atrocities. Better if he focus his energies for men who can't fight. The opponent here seems a guy who can fight on his own.

21 minutes ago, Tngr said:

As per db,  basha is crusader against women atrocities. Better if he focus his energies for men who can't fight. The opponent here seems a guy who can fight on his own.

i support u madam... these guys are crooks u r correct

2 hours ago, Tngr said:

1 hour ago, akkadikipo said:

i support u madam... these guys are crooks u r correct

Yes @Tngr pleej dm this phemnist @akkadikipo, he will support you in all aspects a😍 akkadikipo is a crusader for standing for wumen 

bhibatsam-bandla-ganesh.gif

I saw in one video tarun saying, she helped him when he is trying to settle in hyderabad. Looks like, he used her, knowing everything about her, in his initial days.even heard drink, drive, escape case of this guy. Now he is bringing up all her negative things to go with someone more useful. 

This tarun like guys are no comparison to us, as we have never used any women in any kind for our career.

When there are so many helpless men suffering with women atrocities, why this RJ, who seems a nice guy based on so many fans, in this db itself, interested in this particular case.i guess, tarun is more than capable enough to handle his case.