Can I win this case??

Aamphat

oka medium range builder ki sep 2022 lo 20% pay chesa and ee year Jan ki 40% pay chesa. Didn't sign my AOS. builder ni adigithey nenu teskunna floor ki inka permissions raledhu annadu. Aithey cancel chesey ani cheppa. nenu book chesinappudu 5399/- eppudemo 7299/- kani naku nenu kattina money ye istha antunnadu. no interest no appreciation. Can I go to consumer court and win?

32 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

oka medium range builder ki sep 2022 lo 20% pay chesa and ee year Jan ki 40% pay chesa. Didn't sign my AOS. builder ni adigithey nenu teskunna floor ki inka permissions raledhu annadu. Aithey cancel chesey ani cheppa. nenu book chesinappudu 5399/- eppudemo 7299/- kani naku nenu kattina money ye istha antunnadu. no interest no appreciation. Can I go to consumer court and win?

Workout kaadu bro … Ala eeyte builders aanta bankruptcy chesukovalisinde…

new home construction lo manam pekedem leedu 

Just now, JUST444FUN said:

Workout kaadu bro … Ala eeyte builders aanta bankruptcy chesukovalisinde…

new home construction lo manam pekedem leedu 

enduku avvadhu bro? clear cut cheating kadha permission lekunda naku ammi cancel cehste with out interest 2 years na paisal use cheskunnadu

3 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

enduku avvadhu bro? clear cut cheating kadha permission lekunda naku ammi cancel cehste with out interest 2 years na paisal use cheskunnadu

Permission okkosari okko stage lo ravvu.. county can  reject some permissions .. adi builder responsibility kaadu..

aanni permissions tesukoni evaru project start cheyaru 

example retention pond requirements will change after starting project .. county can reject those homes close to retention homes … if those home are already sold .. builder documents lo we don’t take risk ani mention chestadu.. its very general wording .. you can’t do anything 

edo adukkunte next phase lo discounted rate ki istadu but nee loss ni vaddu em cheyadu 

37 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

Can I go to consumer court and win?

2 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

bramhanandam-bramhi-jealosy-expression.g. nuvve question vesukunnav and nuvve answer kuda chesukunnav kadha bro...court lo case esi, ikkada outcome post chey...

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

Sudu amma bangaram….builder gadu nuv kattina paisal wapas istha antunadu chudu…ikade builder nijayathi ardam avutundi..

Consumer court kakruti pakana padesi nuv kattina paisal wapas teesesuko…

Idi kakunda nuv inkemi chesina niku paisa wapas rakapoga vunnadi kuda potadi…

American law and Indian law are not the same…cheppulu arigipotayi

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aamphat said:

Is the project more than 500 sqmts or 8 apartments? If so, you can win the case. Paina cheppina howla gaadi maatalu vinaku. Settlement labor gaadu. I recently won similar case. There are two ways for this. RERA ki velte vaadiki penalty kooda padutundi. Nee taggara documented evidences clearly listing name of the project these payments were made against vunnaya? If so, Section 3 & 13 violations vunnayi nee case lo. Make sure you have solid documented evidence supporting your claims.

https://ibb.co/tCcLXgH
https://ibb.co/7Wfw5zR
https://ibb.co/595P7LQ

To be street smart, take back the money you paid and then approach consumer forum for compensation.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Aamphat said:

Just get your amount dude,  do not be greedy.. at the end of the court case both of you will be crying.... 

27 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Is the project more than 500 sqmts or 8 apartments? If so, you can win the case. Paina cheppina howla gaadi maatalu vinaku. Settlement labor gaadu. I recently won similar case. There are two ways for this. RERA ki velte vaadiki penalty kooda padutundi. Nee taggara documented evidences clearly listing name of the project these payments were made against vunnaya? If so, Section 3 & 13 violations vunnayi nee case lo. Make sure you have solid documented evidence supporting your claims.

To be street smart, take back the money you paid and then approach consumer forum for compensation.

adi sare .. mottam entha karchu ayyindi.. how many days it took..? . is the money deposited to your account ?. Is the judgment final? 

57 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

adi sare .. mottam entha karchu ayyindi.. how many days it took..? . is the money deposited to your account ?. Is the judgment final? 

Case filing charge thousand rupee. As usual, you submit an opening complaint, the defendant responds, and you rebut. Vaatiki ayye print out charges as you have to submit copies to each responding party and authority. RERA law chaduvukuni nuvvu kooda argue chesukovachu so that you can avoid lawyer fees. This is an authority not a court. So arguments are informal. Act prakaaram 60 days lopala adjudicate kavali. Kani defendant kavalani prolong cheyochu. If you persist, you can complete the case in <90days after you case comes for first listing. Penalty goes to RERA. Compensation goes to your account. You always have an opportunity to appeal. In that case, it goes to Tribunal that is not yet operational as it was recently appointed. Nee time ki adi functional ayipoddi le. Aa taravata you can go to High Court and then Supreme Court, neeku nyayam kavali ante. But the purview remains Real Estate Act, 2016 only. General arguments cheyaku. General ante Civil court ki vellalsi vastadi. Consumer courts limit to Consumer law only. Nee case ki Civil court antha dooram akkaraledu.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Case filing charge thousand rupee. As usual, you submit an opening complaint, the defendant responds, and you rebut. Vaatiki ayye print out charges as you have to submit copies to each responding party and authority. RERA law chaduvukuni nuvvu kooda argue chesukovachu so that you can avoid lawyer fees. This is an authority not a court. So arguments are informal. Act prakaaram 60 days lopala adjudicate kavali. Kani defendant kavalani prolong cheyochu. If you persist, you can complete the case in <90days after you case comes for first listing. Penalty goes to RERA. Compensation goes to your account. You always have an opportunity to appeal. In that case, it goes to Tribunal that is not yet operational as it was recently appointed. Nee time ki adi functional ayipoddi le. Aa taravata you can go to High Court and then Supreme Court, neeku nyayam kavali ante. But the purview remains Real Estate Act, 2016 only. General arguments cheyaku. General ante Civil court ki vellalsi vastadi. Consumer courts limit to Consumer law only. Nee case ki Civil court antha dooram akkaraledu.

Thank You Kaka... 

8 hours ago, Aamphat said:

Trust me … take the money as soon as possible or buy another apartment if he has multiple …Medium size builder or any no govt will do anything …actually we are wrong too that’s another story … treat this message as warning message to you to pick money 

8 hours ago, JUST444FUN said:

Permission okkosari okko stage lo ravvu.. county can  reject some permissions .. adi builder responsibility kaadu..

aanni permissions tesukoni evaru project start cheyaru 

example retention pond requirements will change after starting project .. county can reject those homes close to retention homes … if those home are already sold .. builder documents lo we don’t take risk ani mention chestadu.. its very general wording .. you can’t do anything 

edo adukkunte next phase lo discounted rate ki istadu but nee loss ni vaddu em cheyadu 

I didn't sign any doc. AOS adigithey tarvatha tarvatha ani 1 year timepass chesindu

7 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

I have bills and the project is 10 acres and 800 units. Bill meedha unit number untadi. Also all transactions are done electronically over a period of 16 months