Can I win this case??

Aamphat

7 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Is the project more than 500 sqmts or 8 apartments? If so, you can win the case. Paina cheppina howla gaadi maatalu vinaku. Settlement labor gaadu. I recently won similar case. There are two ways for this. RERA ki velte vaadiki penalty kooda padutundi. Nee taggara documented evidences clearly listing name of the project these payments were made against vunnaya? If so, Section 3 & 13 violations vunnayi nee case lo. Make sure you have solid documented evidence supporting your claims.

https://ibb.co/tCcLXgH
https://ibb.co/7Wfw5zR
https://ibb.co/595P7LQ

To be street smart, take back the money you paid and then approach consumer forum for compensation.

Bro, can you provide any lawyer contact for fighting these cases? Did you have a lawyer or self argued?

6 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Case filing charge thousand rupee. As usual, you submit an opening complaint, the defendant responds, and you rebut. Vaatiki ayye print out charges as you have to submit copies to each responding party and authority. RERA law chaduvukuni nuvvu kooda argue chesukovachu so that you can avoid lawyer fees. This is an authority not a court. So arguments are informal. Act prakaaram 60 days lopala adjudicate kavali. Kani defendant kavalani prolong cheyochu. If you persist, you can complete the case in <90days after you case comes for first listing. Penalty goes to RERA. Compensation goes to your account. You always have an opportunity to appeal. In that case, it goes to Tribunal that is not yet operational as it was recently appointed. Nee time ki adi functional ayipoddi le. Aa taravata you can go to High Court and then Supreme Court, neeku nyayam kavali ante. But the purview remains Real Estate Act, 2016 only. General arguments cheyaku. General ante Civil court ki vellalsi vastadi. Consumer courts limit to Consumer law only. Nee case ki Civil court antha dooram akkaraledu.

na case cheppa kadha bhayya. compensatione ntha ravachu?

8 hours ago, JUST444FUN said:

Permission okkosari okko stage lo ravvu.. county can  reject some permissions .. adi builder responsibility kaadu..

aanni permissions tesukoni evaru project start cheyaru 

example retention pond requirements will change after starting project .. county can reject those homes close to retention homes … if those home are already sold .. builder documents lo we don’t take risk ani mention chestadu.. its very general wording .. you can’t do anything 

edo adukkunte next phase lo discounted rate ki istadu but nee loss ni vaddu em cheyadu 

manchi oopulo unnav.. conclusion in two line:

1. Take your money, interest ki kakrutti vaddu, nee paisal neeku ravatame goppa in many cases

2. Project and appreciation meeda hopes unnay ante negotiate chesi continue chey

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, quest said:

manchi oopulo unnav.. conclusion in two line:

1. Take your money, interest ki kakrutti vaddu, nee paisal neeku ravatame goppa in many cases

2. Project and appreciation meeda hopes unnay ante negotiate chesi continue chey

bro consumer court lo chala chinna vishayalke compensation isthunnaru intha peddadaniki justice undadhu antava

1 minute ago, Aamphat said:

bro consumer court lo chala chinna vishayalke compensation isthunnaru intha peddadaniki justice undadhu antava

I have only two questions 

apartment construction mundhu neeku e apartment confirm ayindhi e year lopu construction avuthundhi and sale deed estharu adhi undha ne dagara 

800 units lo evaru ayina unara to fight with you 

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

I have only two questions 

apartment construction mundhu neeku e apartment confirm ayindhi e year lopu construction avuthundhi and sale deed estharu adhi undha ne dagara 

800 units lo evaru ayina unara to fight with you 

adhey kadha bro cheptundi sale deed em levu 40% lagesaru. most of the buyers are one time payment so muskoni unnaru. construction picha slow ga authundi. Na question enti ante nenem sign cheyyaledhu I have proofs of the unit number that was sold to me. There are no permissions as of May this year for that floor. Na last payment Jan lo chesa and all transactions are electronic. So mottam white transactions ye. If I am asking to cancel can I get the money with interest? 

9 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

adhey kadha bro cheptundi sale deed em levu 40% lagesaru. most of the buyers are one time payment so muskoni unnaru. construction picha slow ga authundi. Na question enti ante nenem sign cheyyaledhu I have proofs of the unit number that was sold to me. There are no permissions as of May this year for that floor. Na last payment Jan lo chesa and all transactions are electronic. So mottam white transactions ye. If I am asking to cancel can I get the money with interest? 

Please take the money as I am also badhithudu of losing money … vadu estha antay thesko as you don’t have any proofs literal … money pampe tappudu us nunchi vadiki emani pampavu 

10 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Please take the money as I am also badhithudu of losing money … vadu estha antay thesko as you don’t have any proofs literal … money pampe tappudu us nunchi vadiki emani pampavu 

I have bills bro with unit number on it. I've sent money to rera escrow account. That unit doesn't have permissions and it's still pending. As per Rera, he should not offer it for sale

1 hour ago, Aamphat said:

I have bills bro with unit number on it. I've sent money to rera escrow account. That unit doesn't have permissions and it's still pending. As per Rera, he should not offer it for sale

How much money is 40 percent and if you win the case , that’s inspiration for all .. if you lose that 40 percent also then  no one will feel sad for you … i will say my story ..

bills is not sale deed or registration .. there will be letter that mentioning 2028 or future year the construction will be completed or else we will pay something like that .. if you have it wait for that year to complete and file cases until then you can’t do anything 

i paid advance to two apartments … one for brother and me … it delayed and they wanted to give advance  money to both but i asked them to give only for my brother and I wilL wait for construction … after 1 year he filed bankruptcy kind of and I lost advance money too for greediness or something ..

2 hours ago, Aamphat said:

na case cheppa kadha bhayya. compensatione ntha ravachu?

builders agreements anni one side untayi US lo. vallaki anukulam ga raasukuntaru. usual ga county diktates which phase to start sale of unit during the approval phase. if he has violated then must compensate. mee local facebook community lo lawyer contacts adugu.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, paaparao said:

builders agreements anni one side untayi US lo. vallaki anukulam ga raasukuntaru. usual ga county diktates which phase to start sale of unit during the approval phase. if he has violated then must compensate. mee local facebook community lo lawyer contacts adugu.

Us kadhu bhayya India lo matter asala US lo ani ela anukunnan prices anni rupees lo mention cheste?

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

How much money is 40 percent and if you win the case , that’s inspiration for all .. if you lose that 40 percent also then  no one will feel sad for you … i will say my story ..

bills is not sale deed or registration .. there will be letter that mentioning 2028 or future year the construction will be completed or else we will pay something like that .. if you have it wait for that year to complete and file cases until then you can’t do anything 

i paid advance to two apartments … one for brother and me … it delayed and they wanted to give advance  money to both but i asked them to give only for my brother and I wilL wait for construction … after 1 year he filed bankruptcy kind of and I lost advance money too for greediness or something ..

I paid 56 lacs rill now.

I did not sign any document and he did not send any document. ONly bill that has unit number nad amount I paid. He is a medium range builder. 

Na point enti ante as per Rera he cannot sell the unit because aa floor ki inka permissions levu only 14 floors ki permissions unnai and nadhi 15th floor lo undi.

nenu 2 yrs back teskunnappudu 5399/- undi eppudu 7299/- ani undi vadi website lo. He is saying he will give back only what I paid if I cancel. Already cancelled and 30 lacs echadu inko 1 month lo rest kuda istha annadu adi vachaka Rera lo complaint file cheddam ani chustunna

12 hours ago, Aamphat said:

oka medium range builder ki sep 2022 lo 20% pay chesa and ee year Jan ki 40% pay chesa. Didn't sign my AOS. builder ni adigithey nenu teskunna floor ki inka permissions raledhu annadu. Aithey cancel chesey ani cheppa. nenu book chesinappudu 5399/- eppudemo 7299/- kani naku nenu kattina money ye istha antunnadu. no interest no appreciation. Can I go to consumer court and win?

needhi neeku istha antunnadu..  however naaku adhi kooda ivvadu ani strong belief

13 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

I paid 56 lacs rill now.

I did not sign any document and he did not send any document. ONly bill that has unit number nad amount I paid. He is a medium range builder. 

Na point enti ante as per Rera he cannot sell the unit because aa floor ki inka permissions levu only 14 floors ki permissions unnai and nadhi 15th floor lo undi.

nenu 2 yrs back teskunnappudu 5399/- undi eppudu 7299/- ani undi vadi website lo. He is saying he will give back only what I paid if I cancel. Already cancelled and 30 lacs echadu inko 1 month lo rest kuda istha annadu adi vachaka Rera lo complaint file cheddam ani chustunna

Yes cheyyi … now I got clear picture … reraRakunda theskovatam ne tappu antaru vallaki cheating case vestharu … good thing he’s giving you money why because other floors might get approval come later and will send with more price