Can I win this case??

Aamphat

1 hour ago, nag said:

needhi neeku istha antunnadu..  however naaku adhi kooda ivvadu ani strong belief

already more than half echadu. inko 1 month lo mottam settle chesta antunnadu

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

Yes cheyyi … now I got clear picture … reraRakunda theskovatam ne tappu antaru vallaki cheating case vestharu … good thing he’s giving you money why because other floors might get approval come later and will send with more price 

They didn't tell me about permission issue until this May which is when I cancelled. How can I know that?

25 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

They didn't tell me about permission issue until this May which is when I cancelled. How can I know that?

Rera untay ne Manamu apartments konali brother … vadu xheat cheshadu donga manamu apartment koneytapuduu evi chuskovali ani chepthuna… Manaki ela teksuthadhi ghmc will give document of their approval dantlo untadhi 

5 hours ago, Aamphat said:

I have bills and the project is 10 acres and 800 units. Bill meedha unit number untadi. Also all transactions are done electronically over a period of 16 months

kathi.. inkem badha ledu.. RERA will protect you.. Easier route.. but authorities are always compromised, more than the judiciary.. thope builder kaadu antunnavu kabatti, you have a greater chance.. no one can deny documented evidences..

Bro, can you provide any lawyer contact for fighting these cases? Did you have a lawyer or self argued?

I self argued.. Real Estate Act, 2016 is new and so not many competent lawyers exist.. I know a few lawyers.. kaani avasaram ledu anukuntunna.. contact me personally..

na case cheppa kadha bhayya. compensatione ntha ravachu?

Compensation nuvvu adagochu.. kani vaallu tagginchi istaaru.. SBI bank Rate is an absolute baseline.. aa basis meeda argue cheste, inka genuine ga kanapadataavu..

5 hours ago, argadorn said:

I have only two questions 

apartment construction mundhu neeku e apartment confirm ayindhi e year lopu construction avuthundhi and sale deed estharu adhi undha ne dagara 

800 units lo evaru ayina unara to fight with you 

There are only two documents.. Agreement of Sale and Sale Deed. Sale Deed means Registration document. No one will register the property on your name unless you pay the full price. And no one will pay the full price until you see the completed product.. Bank loans avute lien vuntadi.. So, your usage of Sale Deed in place of Agreement of Sale is misleading.

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

Yes cheyyi … now I got clear picture … reraRakunda theskovatam ne tappu antaru vallaki cheating case vestharu … good thing he’s giving you money why because other floors might get approval come later and will send with more price 

Incorrect. Taking RERA approval is the responsibility of the developer, not the purchaser. He should not be selling before he got the approval. HMDA and clear titles anevi mana responsibility to make sure all documents are in place. Additionally, hearing his case, all of this may have started before 2023 June. June 2023 lone TS RERA full time members ni assign chesindi. Appati varaku vaadi website kooda pani cheyaledu. So, how are people going to validate the details? 

Cheating ela avutundi? RERA ledu ani itaniki emanna abaddam cheppada? Ledu. Cheating comes under criminal and police are not even going to register the case. Malli settlements ani vaallu dobbadaniki ready vuntaru. This might atmost be a breach of contract. Consumer Forum ee correct. Civil kooda kashtame without Agreement of Sale.. But lawyers will be better people to recommend.. 

P.S. Lawyers kaameene gallu. Nee sentiments tho aadukuntaru. Neeku supportive ga comments veste, nuvvu easy ga padipotavu. Find one with integrity.

1 minute ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Incorrect. Taking RERA approval is the responsibility of the developer, not the purchaser. He should not be selling before he got the approval. HMDA and clear titles anevi mana responsibility to make sure all documents are in place. Additionally, hearing his case, all of this may have started before 2023 June. June 2023 lone TS RERA full time members ni assign chesindi. Appati varaku vaadi website kooda pani cheyaledu. So, how are people going to validate the details? 

Cheating ela avutundi? RERA ledu ani itaniki emanna abaddam cheppada? Ledu. Cheating comes under criminal and police are not even going to register the case. Malli settlements ani vaallu dobbadaniki ready vuntaru. This might atmost be a breach of contract. Consumer Forum ee correct. Civil kooda kashtame without Agreement of Sale.. But lawyers will be better people to recommend.. 

P.S. Lawyers kaameene gallu. Nee sentiments tho aadukuntaru. Neeku supportive ga comments veste, nuvvu easy ga padipotavu. Find one with integrity.

Nenu anindhi cheating case on builder not on him … ithaniki sanibhoothi if bankrupt 

11 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Nenu anindhi cheating case on builder not on him … ithaniki sanibhoothi if bankrupt 

nenu annadi ade.. builder gaadu em cheat chesaadu? Itanu ela prove cheyagaladu? A word of mouth is not a documented evidence. Courts run on evidence. This guy doesn't even have an Agreement of Sale. So, you cannot prove criminal charges. Police won't register the case. Oka vela chesina.. non cognizable offense with punishment less than 7years. Investigation cheyaru. Lack of evidence kinda close chestaru. Time waste.

Advise to the thread starter. Already 50% ichadu. Migata 50% kooda teesuko. Veti meeda santakaalu pettaku outside receiving the amount. Taravata malli email raayi. Where is my compensation ani. Ichada sare. Leda appudu ee routes approach avvu. 

1 minute ago, Jatka Bandi said:

nenu annadi ade.. builder gaadu em cheat chesaadu? Itanu ela prove cheyagaladu? A word of mouth is not a documented evidence. Courts run on evidence. This guy doesn't even have an Agreement of Sale. So, you cannot prove criminal charges. Police won't register the case.

Hello … vadu echina bill lo apartment number untadhi kadha adhi ela estahdu with out approval  adhi chalu and he has bank transactions all … he can file case but suppprt from Court will be less … alasata vastahhdi manaki as I am Son of advocate chepthuna … oka sari case file chesthay andharu entry avutharu appudu jenda ethesthadu 

31 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Advise to the thread starter. Already 50% ichadu. Migata 50% kooda teesuko. Veti meeda santakaalu pettaku outside receiving the amount. Taravata malli email raayi. Where is my compensation ani. Ichada sare. Leda appudu ee routes approach avvu. 

consumer forum / rera? which one should I approach?

3 hours ago, Aamphat said:

Us kadhu bhayya India lo matter asala US lo ani ela anukunnan prices anni rupees lo mention cheste?

india naa. sale agreement document lekunda court ki ela velthavu?