Best & Safe IP TV subscription to purchase

m0nster

13 hours ago, Hitman said:

Interesting. “Add multiple streams “ means… do we get to see all available streams in a search? 

at a time only one, unless you are using the picture in picture for apple tv or split screen on ipad, then you can have multiple movies played actively/ at same time.

When I said multiple streams, I meant providers/portals, you can add several iptv providers/portals to the app, and you can switch portals between as required.

4 hours ago, LondonBabu said:

at a time only one, unless you are using the picture in picture for apple tv or split screen on ipad, then you can have multiple movies played actively/ at same time.

When I said multiple streams, I meant providers/portals, you can add several iptv providers/portals to the app, and you can switch portals between as required.

whats the advantage? I am looking for a service where I can access both though tv and Ipad

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

whats the advantage? I am looking for a service where I can access both though tv and Ipad

There is no limitation on how many devices you can use this. I have the app installed on apple tv and ipad and I use both at same time and to watch different things and no issues, like if I wanted to watch movie on apple tv and sports like cricket on ipad etc... There is no restriction as such unlike in paid iptv where you are restricted to one device/mac address, if that is what you are looking for. Nee istam vocchinannni devices lo install chesuko and chosuko, free and free like natural air free.. You get same like paid iptv portals, no quality difference and no content difference.

I only paid for the stbemu app once, and that's about it.

5 minutes ago, LondonBabu said:

There is no limitation on how many devices you can use this. I have the app installed on apple tv and ipad and I use both at same time and to watch different things and no issues, like if I wanted to watch movie on apple tv and sports like cricket on ipad etc... There is no restriction as such unlike in paid iptv where you are restricted to one device/mac address, if that is what you are looking for. Nee istam vocchinannni devices lo install chesuko and chosuko, free and free like natural air free.. You get same like paid iptv portals, no quality difference and no content difference.

I have the stbemu app, but the streaming services i tried are very laggy

19 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

I have the stbemu app, but the streaming services i tried are very laggy

On which device and is it a pro version or free version ?

And your streaming service is also a paid iptv service ?

I have multiple portals fed in, and I do not have any issues. I do not use any VPN by the way, and use projector to project onto 150" screen.

1 hour ago, LondonBabu said:

On which device and is it a pro version or free version ?

And your streaming service is also a paid iptv service ?

I have multiple portals fed in, and I do not have any issues. I do not use any VPN by the way, and use projector to project onto 150" screen.

its pro version...streaming service is not paid

45 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

its pro version...streaming service is not paid

I do not have any issues so far with any of the streamed content from various portals that I have setup.

On 8/14/2024 at 12:33 PM, LondonBabu said:

Bro send me details of IPTV provider

Dear xxxx,

Independence Day Mega Sale on Guru IPTV! 🎆

Freedom deserves a grand celebration and so do YOU! 
This Independence Day, we're bringing you EPIC SAVINGS on our Guru IPTV services. 

Get ready for:
🔥 Low Cost Guarantee  on All Premium Subscriptions!
🔥 Pay Once and Enjoy for 5 Year!
🔥 Exclusive Access 15000+ Live Channels and 1 Lac+ Video Club Content !
But wait, there's more!

🎁 BONUS: First 100 subscribers get FREE 3 Months Additional !
🛒 Grab Your Deal Now:  
Hurry, Offer Ends Soon!

Celebrate the spirit of freedom with non-stop entertainment! 

Whether it's the latest Blockbuster 🎥, LIVE sports 🏆, or your favorite shows in Video Club 🎬, we’ve got it all at unbeatable prices 💥.

🎉 Join the celebration and enjoy uninterrupted entertainment like never before! 
Call or WhatsApp NOW to BOOK your Guru IPTV

18 hours ago, Hitman said:

Dear xxxx,

Independence Day Mega Sale on Guru IPTV! 🎆

Freedom deserves a grand celebration and so do YOU! 
This Independence Day, we're bringing you EPIC SAVINGS on our Guru IPTV services. 

Get ready for:
🔥 Low Cost Guarantee  on All Premium Subscriptions!
🔥 Pay Once and Enjoy for 5 Year!
🔥 Exclusive Access 15000+ Live Channels and 1 Lac+ Video Club Content !
But wait, there's more!

🎁 BONUS: First 100 subscribers get FREE 3 Months Additional !
🛒 Grab Your Deal Now:  
Hurry, Offer Ends Soon!

Celebrate the spirit of freedom with non-stop entertainment! 

Whether it's the latest Blockbuster 🎥, LIVE sports 🏆, or your favorite shows in Video Club 🎬, we’ve got it all at unbeatable prices 💥.

🎉 Join the celebration and enjoy uninterrupted entertainment like never before! 
Call or WhatsApp NOW to BOOK your Guru IPTV

Comedy to pay for iptv