TANA strong NRI recommendation anta

sarfaroshi2

TANA recommended candidate anta mana Ms/Mrs Lavanya gaaru….anduke na antha confiedent ga unnaru, TANA ante aa maatram untadi mari

• sarfaroshi2 changed the title to TANA strong NRI recommendation anta
12 hours ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Prukem kaadhu?

Vaadu cheptunadu kada...She is recommended by TANA ani...

TANA heads ravali...

3 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

TANA heads ravali...

Yeah a lot of drug money went into her. She is also Lavanya chowdary. 

3 minutes ago, DarkKnight19 said:

Babu yesu teddy slave...... naa id kadu.... k sangham honorary members ni tag....

Entenna yesu teddy slaves and kodali nani yellow gajji slaves have similar mentality.... BFFs

As an Extra yellow rice swiggy coupon pacha paytm , you are the best resource on your alma mater TANA

3 hours ago, vetrivel said:

De vettu tambi ena TANA TANDANA da all recommendations cancelled not modable face just phat and mathu pavudar accumulated covvu 

telugu-actress-anvika-rao-stills33.jpg

Time wasted vettu dolling

vk77jttja8571.jpg?auto=webp&s=ca9f95da04

@vetrivel i get arghasums with beuty look here i can see black colour something something pleej tag me in phix laik dhis.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

@ramannar Nuvvu Matladey Basha enti Tandri....Koncham Telugu Dosa ni Tamil sambar lo kalipi English tho engili chesinatu undi.....

@sarfaroshi2 bebamma kosrum rainum uncle through na kaya cut chayskunaw. Na @vetrivel kosrum tamizh sambar low tenugu doshae vesta language thow khabbadhee play sesta. 

Soooooo i am asking mah vettu dolling to not tag in comma vs khops vs teddies but only in kasak fix dearr surf vuncle

23 minutes ago, ramannar said:

@sarfaroshi2 bebamma kosrum rainum uncle through na kaya cut chayskunaw. Na @vetrivel kosrum tamizh sambar low tenugu doshae vesta language thow khabbadhee play sesta. 

Soooooo i am asking mah vettu dolling to not tag in comma vs khops vs teddies but only in kasak fix dearr surf vuncle

But you said 

Because of you we are here to CBN

You pray to Sr Ntr photo everyday according to @idibezwada

14 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

But you said 

Because of you we are here to CBN

You pray to Sr Ntr photo everyday according to @idibezwada

Dey vettu bro edey na ra neevu artham seskunnadhi na bhutta 

You inferred it by yourself even if you or anyone from this dee bee suck my icefloot i will not go and do kammanaina bhajana becoj i am neither comma caste nor khops. Not even a teddy. Mind your deeck when you associate me with yellow or blue groups. Swiggy yellow rice coupon ni g lo petuko bro i am not tdp supporter enni sarlu sheppina na grudhalo doorthav @vetrivel i am healthy cismale not even gae i call you brather and you try to flag me as tdp supporter. If you have gajji go hold and scratch deecks of your opponents my comments may be against your favorite shegun ex sheyum that doesnt mean i suck deex of anti shegun. Give me a tamil gf who could be in your closest circle i will adopt you as my bammardhi and marry her simpull. Still if you are gagging on my deek to abuse you i cant help becoj i already tagged and told you naak forile mukhyam 

Atlagani mana chee teddy ni teeskraku ra vettu dolling

sri_reddy_spicy_stills_2604130657_0105.j

14 hours ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

TANA heads ravali...

Vallu Amaravati la plotting eyadam la busy vunaru…develop cheyali kada