How Telugu politics is different in each prantham

venkappa

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL ..what a joke. 

What do you mean joke ? national parties like inc and bjp and left cpi cpm have base in Telangana .

1 hour ago, vincent said:

Being a kadapa reddy and with family into politics , can only say that you are making baseless and totally wrong comments . My own family has 3 mlas in kadapa and kurnool - allagadda ( bhuma )  , kadapa city  - madhavi reddy ( own maternal aunt ) and srisailam ( budda rajshekar reddy ) . All are well to do and educated . We ourselves are a well to do real estate and educational ( international schools ) family .

If you read my post carefully, this is exactly what I am saying.

Mee Yesu Reddy gaadu "Voice for the voiceless" ani arusthaadu..... kaani most suppressed people vunnadhi Rayalseema loone.

Balija+BC+SC+ST form 90% of Rayalaseema but only represent 10% in politics and socio-economic life.

My main argument: Those Rayalseema Reddies who made it big did it so utilising the eco-systems of other place likek Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and foreign countries.

Its the great of the places where they went but not they themselves are any good.

Do you understand what I say?

Understand point being made . But this phenomenon of dominant castes are true for every area .

Godavari and uttarandhra - kapu is politically active community , krishna to prakasam - chowdary , rayalseema and nellore / palnadu - reddys 

Telangana - rangareddy , nalgonda , mahabubnagar and nizamabad - reddys and velamas - karimnagar / warangal are dominant castes .  There were many reddy landlord and samsthan families in tg , and were called " patels "  .

Among reddys , not only rayalaseema , even nellore , guntur and nalgonda / mahabubnagar / warangal reddy community has several reputed businessmen .

Also lack of jobs is issue in coastal also . It is not us or uk . Rayalaseema has got decent progress of late , with sri city , kia motors , tirupati city and kurnool city with iit , iiser etc . There are multiple cement industries .  Only area coastal is better is agriculture , aquaculture and ports 

There is atleast tangible growth . It will only get better .