American born desi kids ki jaw line untadi, also bulging eyes

Rescuer7

Since birth they tend to laugh a lot hence the jaw line and eating habits + dental care

India lo chala varaku chubby or oval shape faces. Insecure and jealous faces

why

• Rescuer7 changed the title to American born desi kids ki jaw line untadi, also bulging eyes
30 minutes ago, Rescuer7 said:

Since birth they tend to laugh a lot hence the jaw line and eating habits + dental care

why

Andariki em undav only for some they get them mainly through genetics or surgery 

41 minutes ago, Rescuer7 said:

why

Mana pedollu antaru kada vittanam manchidaithe edhige mokka kuda manchidi aviddani alaganna maata in Rao Gopal rao vayice 

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

aventoo cheppu bhayya 

Kinda meeda undalsinavi !!

adhe, kinda legs, meeda hands correct ga undali ani @BattalaSathi eppudu chepthu untadu

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rescuer7 said:

why

Jaw line + bulging eyes untai emo kani, life/survival/street smart skills are what I see they lack compared to desi born and brought up.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Jaw line + bulging eyes untai emo kani, life/survival/street smart skills are what I see they lack compared to desi born and brought up.

Survival skills bane untayii, Surely they lack Street smart skills...Kaani fresh of the boat desis tho work cheste ne aa daridrapu street smart skills and Cunning nature kavali.

Mana ABCD kids runway from FOB's

• Upvote 1

Its genetics and diet.... ekkada puttinav annadi kaadu.... I have also seen some of the most ugly and chubby faces in American born Desi kids because his dad has Potti potta batta or unattractive mom. 

Prabha❤ on X: "#Eeswar movie release Date 🤔❓ 😘 #Prabhas 😜  https://t.co/ru5XI3qoOG" / XJust 20 Photos Of Vijay Deverakonda In Case You're Having A Bad Day -  ScoopWhoopTiger Shroff asked to spill the secret of his perfect jawline, gives epic  response | People News | Zee NewsDo I look like Hrithik Roshan? - Quora

1 hour ago, Rescuer7 said:

why

That's why most of them look ugly 

india lo perigina or non abcd's pustiga food thintaru (parents care) and they look chubby healthy and good

dude no one is jealous of abcd's! beauty, education, job and money, in all most abcd's are slow or confused, non abcd's know what they are doing and do it right. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

That's why most of them look ugly 

india lo perigina or non abcd's pustiga food thintaru (parents care) and they look chubby healthy and good

dude no one is jealous of abcd's! beauty, education, job and money, in all most abcd's are slow or confused, non abcd's know what they are doing and do it right. 

This is so true....... Itu 100% American culture ki assimilate avvaru atu Indian culture ki kooda undaru these 1st generation US born kids..... meanwhile their Indian cousins in Hyd are raised smart as hell from childhood with all street smartness and full outside friend and school connections.

ABCD Confused desis ani oorike analedu... these guys dont actually get freedom until they move to different city and get their first job... Their 100% Indian parents never go out of their caste and telugu friends circle. Their kids hang out with this ABCD circle most of time. 

ABCD living their own bubble(Neither proper american or Indian)

24 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Its genetics and diet.... ekkada puttinav annadi kaadu.... I have also seen some of the most ugly and chubby faces in American born Desi kids because his dad has Potti potta batta or unattractive mom. 

Prabha❤ on X: "#Eeswar movie release Date 🤔❓ 😘 #Prabhas 😜  https://t.co/ru5XI3qoOG" / XJust 20 Photos Of Vijay Deverakonda In Case You're Having A Bad Day -  ScoopWhoopTiger Shroff asked to spill the secret of his perfect jawline, gives epic  response | People News | Zee NewsDo I look like Hrithik Roshan? - Quora

Most of these might have gone under through knives I believe as these are star kids

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

This is so true....... Itu 100% American culture ki assimilate avvaru atu Indian culture ki kooda undaru these 1st generation US born kids..... meanwhile their Indian cousins in Hyd are raised smart as hell from childhood with all street smartness and full outside friend and school connections.

ABCD Confused desis ani oorike analedu... these guys dont actually get freedom until they move to different city and get their first job... Their 100% Indian parents never go out of their caste and telugu friends circle. Their kids hang out with this ABCD circle most of time. 

I agree but they have to prefer one they lean more towards American values, culture and people 

15 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

I’ve seen Abcd garals openly flirting with white men but they would never do the same to me