Modi talks with Foxconn about their investment in Andhra Pradesh

11_MohanReddy

Just now, argadorn said:

Evaro annaru state nunchi vastahru ani ktr spokesperson kabati unaru vallu and competing with other states … e kuthay gallani chusthay vallu endhuku untaru e state lo … @Anta Assamey @r2d2 @Android_HaIwa  

New govt proper co-operation ivvakunda reverse lo blackmailing chesthe inkem untaru, hope they didn't start looking for alternative as well in addition to Hyd facility, limiting the previous plans for Hyd center looking at the way govt treating them.

39 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Kongara kalan lo place allotted anukunta. Not sure if construction started. Locals dons needs to confirm,  @kevinUsa

Last year ye start chesesar Foxconn construction..... these are feb 2024 pics

AF1QipMogFMMEaCLu9gOTT-7BGQ-WDrAc1yL6d7y

AF1QipMiEuc-11Jc7Y1IdQ15RI_7Rp8kAhfL6PNry14E=s680-w680-h510

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Kongara kalan lo place allotted anukunta. Not sure if construction started. Locals dons needs to confirm,  @kevinUsa

Already work started…BRS vunapude work started…local realtor gallu already foxconn vastundi, rents double ayitayi ani apartments double rate ki ammutunaru kaka…

• Like 1

Foxconn chief meets Karnataka CM; Industries minister says Apple supplier has extensive investment plans for state

CM Siddaramaiah hosted a dinner for Young Liu and senior Foxconn officials, assuring them that all necessary cooperation and assistance would be provided to the firm for its operations in the state.

Young Liu, Chairman of the Taiwan-based Hon Hai Technology Group (Foxconn), met Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah and Deputy Chief Minister DK Shivakumar on August 16.

Siddaramaiah hosted a dinner for Liu and senior Foxconn officials, assuring Liu that all necessary cooperation and assistance would be provided to Foxconn for its operations in the state.

He said Karnataka has a robust law and order system, which is crucial for industries, and is a state known for its rich cultural heritage.

Liu arrived at HAL Airport in Bengaluru on Friday evening, where he was welcomed by Karnataka Ministers MB Patil and Priyank Kharge.

Liu also met Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Leader of the Opposition in the Lok Sabha Rahul Gandhi, and Telangana Chief Minister Revanth Reddy during his visit. He will attend the inauguration of an industrial housing facility in Tamil Nadu on August 17, where Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin will unveil the Vallam Vadagal Industrial Housing Project. This facility, designed for Foxconn and other industrial workers, is modeled after similar projects in China and Vietnam, according to Tamil Nadu government sources.

In May 2023, Hon Hai Precision Industry (Foxconn) acquired land near Kempegowda International Airport in Devanahalli, Bengaluru, for Rs 300 crore ($37 million). The manufacturing facility is being established within the Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR) industrial area in Doddaballapur, Devanahalli Taluk.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

Revanthanna in full swing after elections bl@st

Mana dynamic IT minister Loki babu inka praja darbar antu one on one meets tho timepass chestunnadu. Assistants petti manage cheyyara babu nee Constituency ki.... gisonti personal issues anni. Image You're IT and commerce minister... don't waste ur time meeting individual people..... Go on world tour for 2 months and visit all top 20 countries and bring investments.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Foxconn unit in Karnataka will be the second-largest after China plant: CEO

Chief Minister Siddaramaiah on Friday said that Foxconn, part of the Taiwanese Hon Hai Technology Group, which is investing ₹25,000 crore to establish a manufacturing plant near Doddaballapur, would be provided with all necessary infrastructure and support by the State government.

“The Karnataka government will extend full support to Foxconn. We will provide everything from water, electricity, and roads to legal assistance,” the Chief Minister said.

The assurance was given during a dinner meeting with a high-level delegation led by Foxconn CEO and chairman Young Liu, who met the Chief Minister.

Responding to the Chief Minister’s offer, Mr. Young Liu said, “The unit in Karnataka will soon become the second-largest Foxconn plant after China’s unit. It will create 40,000 direct jobs, especially for middle-level educated individuals.” He added, “If there is mutual trust, anything can be achieved...and our investment will not stop here. In the future, we plan to explore other sectors also.”

Industries Minister M.B. Patil said, “State agencies such as KIADB, KPTCL, the Fire Brigade, and pollution control board are working with dedication to ensure the smooth implementation of Foxconn’s project.”

Foxconn is setting up an iPhone assembly plant (Project Elephant) in Karnataka. The company has acquired 300 acres of land in the ITIR Industrial Area, located in Doddaballapur and Devanahalli taluk of Bengaluru Rural district. The work is in progress. Additionally, Foxconn is setting up a manufacturing and assembly facility for mechanical components in EV applications (Project Cheetah). The company has leased private land in Bengaluru district for this project.

• Upvote 1

Seen these comments in Bangalore Reditt group

Man! How many places they visit. At this point of time, I believe this is just for political interest.

Foxconn is fox cunning. They tie up with political parties and do these stunts frequently just to hype up real estate and .

Agree... Considering the fact that the number of su!cides happen in Foxconn every year is alarming. Wish they don't put out the same pressure to our Indian folks.

I'm a B.tech graduate and Foxconn came to our clg for campus recruitment since they are planning to start iphone assembly plant in Chennai. went till final round and not selected. later, after 2 months the hr msg'ed me saying you are hired and they would send job offer only if i agreed to attend training in China!! this China thing was never revealed during campus recruit. I denied it cause i came through this work culture and su!cides happening there. yet, they added me in a whatsapp grp to send passport details. i blocked them...

On 8/14/2024 at 9:34 AM, argadorn said:

Evaro annaru state nunchi vastahru ani ktr spokesperson kabati unaru vallu and competing with other states … e kuthay gallani chusthay vallu endhuku untaru e state lo … @Anta Assamey @r2d2 @Android_HaIwa  

nee comments chala rojula nundi notice chestunna. Logic kante kadupu manta kanapadutundi. Even though I do not know you, I am most certain you belong to Dora caste. Em edupu vayya. Ee allotment edo KTR chanuvu ayinattu. e-city already vundi kada. Akkada pettakunda aa Kongara Kalan lo IDOC and idi enduku pattukupoyadu? Oho, West lo lands scam ayipoyindi, next ikkade vunnayi kada!

On 8/14/2024 at 9:52 AM, andhra_jp said:

Only talks matramee...   no company will invest  in 3-4 states ..

finally it may land in tamil nadu or karnataka..

Good Catch

and you are right no company will invest in 3 states, it will choose only 1 state that is Karnataka

Small units will be setup in Andhra and Tamil Nadu

4 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

nee comments chala rojula nundi notice chestunna. Logic kante kadupu manta kanapadutundi. Even though I do not know you, I am most certain you belong to Dora caste. Em edupu vayya. Ee allotment edo KTR chanuvu ayinattu. e-city already vundi kada. Akkada pettakunda aa Kongara Kalan lo IDOC and idi enduku pattukupoyadu? Oho, West lo lands scam ayipoyindi, next ikkade vunnayi kada!

we care about telangana man … investments ravali … lands scam emaina chesko mana varaku radhu … edvakuli na medha … nuvu investments theskoni ra kcr and co road medha nilcho petti nanga ga pettu evadi pattinchukuntadu … telangana development kavali vadu promise Chesinavi cheyyali … oka company vachindha 

17 hours ago, argadorn said:

we care about telangana man … investments ravali … lands scam emaina chesko mana varaku radhu … edvakuli na medha … nuvu investments theskoni ra kcr and co road medha nilcho petti nanga ga pettu evadi pattinchukuntadu … telangana development kavali vadu promise Chesinavi cheyyali … oka company vachindha 

we care about Telangana antavu, malli Hyderabad lo companies gurinche matladutunnavu enti ba? Telangana ante Hyderabad ee na? Real estate ee na?