Wife want to donate her 10% salary to charity

dreamchaser

Just now, Rajkiran4u said:

man, your wife is so good.. She is working as part time teacher , taking care of your son.. Donating.  isn't state government give money to take care of special needs kid ?

broker you are telling wife is so good

caaling my friends @Low @ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU @TeluguTexas

Nothing wrong in donating but since your kid is special, it's better to use that money for your baby. Like someone said $100 a month if she wants to really donate. 

4 hours ago, dreamchaser said:

Hi Friends,

My wife recently started working after 10 years of marriage and she is earning about 4k$ after tax.Our only kid is 7 year old and is on the autism spectrum.She wants to donate about 400$ per month to autism charity(orphanage) in India.I am asking her to not to do it since we have a special needs kid and we dont know how his future is going to be with his career and need to save money for him.We are having some frequent arguments regarding this topic.Am I correct or i am greedy and selfish?Note.I am earning about 180k per annum from my FT job

Be generous esp you are in a position to do so. It will be returned to you in some good form. Your wife has a great heart. Let her do what she wants to do. Its understandable you want to save more for his future.

5 hours ago, dreamchaser said:

Hi Friends,

My wife recently started working after 10 years of marriage and she is earning about 4k$ after tax.Our only kid is 7 year old and is on the autism spectrum.She wants to donate about 400$ per month to autism charity(orphanage) in India.I am asking her to not to do it since we have a special needs kid and we dont know how his future is going to be with his career and need to save money for him.We are having some frequent arguments regarding this topic.Am I correct or i am greedy and selfish?Note.I am earning about 180k per annum from my FT job

Good thought donate donate 

3 hours ago, dreamchaser said:

I have a special needs kid on autism spectrum bro.So not sure how his future might be..So want  to save as much money as we can.

Think about the ones in same situation with no money. She is doing right thing. Support her and save other spending like luxury cars items ..

her service will pay back some day 

you never know when you need help

She is inspiring dude. 
can’t comment on the financials but if you can convince her to do 5% that is good too. But again what she is thinking of doing is going to bring you both back a great satisfaction.🫡

9 hours ago, dreamchaser said:

Hi Friends,

Perse charity is not wrong. The problem how do you know the money you donate is being utilized correctly and not getting swindled by middlemen?

We have a history of a TV channel collecting huge money for conjoint twins "Veena -Vani" and swindling most of the money. 

If you're to try, make sure you give the money directly to the beneficiaries instead of institutions.

You both have good intentions on this, Like some suggested start with 100$ so it is win-win situation for both of you.