Lavanya is calling YouTube channels and Social media blackmailing against posting her stuff

11_MohanReddy

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

We will do one thing let her choose the option of not deleting..

Manavatvam undha?

Entha erripook ayina don't wish death on others

Ee audio vinnaka…andaruuu bokkuu galle …there is nooo victim…everyone is cheap in that group including Raj Tarun !!!

52 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Ee audio vinnaka…andaruuu bokkuu galle …there is nooo victim…everyone is cheap in that group including Raj Tarun !!!

See this interview 

5 hours ago, 11_MohanReddy said:

AFDB lo thread delete option ledu, mari na paristiti enti @psycopk

E musalavva maatrum andarvi release sestadi many audios were recorded by her. Inthis video channel vadu recorded same way she recorded all her calls since years. Released all that to garner freshure on raj tarot. Mastan ganni ide pattipinchindi varalakshmi case lo her name was openly published by r tv. Ade rtv lo anchor now acts like i am nayaki samaja sevaki. Adapilla usuru anta lav avva emotional blackmale

There is a lot of sympathy on Raj Tarun. I don't think he is a PATHITTH in all this. He seems scared in all this drama, in front of media. He is scared of something that Lavanya will expose. 

I think he is also involved at least in initial years in whatever Lavanya is doing. Anduke G muskoni kurchunnadu ani naa feeling. 

All the men involved in her life took advantage of her thinking she cant/wont do anything. She recorded all phone calls and giving nightmares to them. 

All waste fellows and a menace to society...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

There is a lot of sympathy on Raj Tarun. I don't think he is a PATHITTH in all this. He seems scared in all this drama, in front of media. He is scared of something that Lavanya will expose. 

I think he is also involved at least in initial years in whatever Lavanya is doing. Anduke G muskoni kurchunnadu ani naa feeling. 

All the men involved in her life took advantage of her thinking she cant/wont do anything. She recorded all phone calls and giving nightmares to them. 

All waste fellows and a menace to society...

Mastan gadu dougs iffinchi used her emo but cofferated for phone cheks over phone calls she kept expectations on him that he will marry. Vademo flaybaay if he married her he cannot gokify other doug addix deenki yaadano kaali rafe case filed. Last ki realized raj gadu better butter she can either win him or his properties under settlement so raj gadi g ni land meeda rastandi