EV credit question

sharr

Hello all!!

Planning to purchase my first EV. Nenu and wife income threshold kante ekkuva undi. Ma sister in law income threshold meet avtundi for 7500 EV credit.

Thana name meeda konocha? She doesn't live with us.so nenu title lo  secondary la undi insurance teeskocha na name meeda?? Evaraina chesara ila?

Help pls.thank you

5 hours ago, Peddayana said:

fraud enduku bro, you seem to have enough money anduke not qualifying for credit, let the credit go for ppl who deserve the credit with less salaries

I get this bro! We already pay hefty taxes and get nothing in return from government. This seems like a legit way to save money.Also, the dealers inflated the price of vehicles due to the credit.

Technically you are not supposed to do that, but chala mandi doing that. 

Is your combined income over the limits or is your AGI over the limit?

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

Technically you are not supposed to do that, but chala mandi doing that. 

Is your combined income over the limits or is your AGI over the limit?b

Both. Can I get insurance on the vehicle if I'm not in the title or listed as secondary?

Just now, sharr said:

Both. Can I get insurance on the vehicle if I'm not in the title or listed as secondary?

Insurance - yes. 

In case of claims, they tend to go after the addresses for the car registration, and yours. If they smell suspicion they will cause claim problems. 

23 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Insurance - yes. 

In case of claims, they tend to go after the addresses for the car registration, and yours. If they smell suspicion they will cause claim problems. 

Got you! We both have same address so that shouldn't be a problem. After a year, we can transfer the title over to me?

2 hours ago, sharr said:

I get this bro! We already pay hefty taxes and get nothing in return from government. This seems like a legit way to save money.Also, the dealers inflated the price of vehicles due to the credit.

Nice justification.

why did you post in the forum??

2 hours ago, sharr said:

one guy remote job stays in Texas but California address petti Tesla car konnadu for EV credits, USCIS popped up his door step asking his whereabouts and were inquiring about where his work and where does he stay and all; why he claimed California address to claim EV credit. if you have chance use it. just saying. 

Roads, infra, schools ivanni taxes toh ne kada man.

btw by buying Tesla you are not paying anything for the roads you use as roads are paid by taxes collected thru sale of gas; do you think its fair for you to use tesla without paying taxes for building the roads;

how foolish your argument is. If someone says, you immigrants temp visa holders are taking away our opportunities and resources meant for citizens and permanent residents ; what would your feeling would be ? would you be cool if someone says that to your face ? 

21 minutes ago, sharr said:

Got you! We both have same address so that shouldn't be a problem. After a year, we can transfer the title over to me?

another method is to lease with buy back options. lease lo 7500 credits ki annual income limits emi levu

• Like 1