I recently discovered that he has been sexually active who is our neighbor

kevinUsa

I'm writing to seek guidance on a sensitive matter concerning my 17-year-old son. I recently discovered that he has been sexually active with a classmate who is also our neighbor

I'm writing to seek guidance on a sensitive matter concerning my 17-year-old son. I recently discovered that he has been sexually active with a classmate who is also our neighbor. This information came to light when I found explicit messages on his old phone which he left at home while moving to the dorm.

Some key points: My son is an excellent student and has been accepted into one of the top prestigious computer science college. The girl involved is attending a different college in the same area as my son. There was a pregnancy scare, which turned out to be a false alarm. My wife knows the girl's mother. 

I'm concerned about the potential consequences of this relationship on their academic futures and personal lives. I'm unsure how to approach this situation, as I fear that confronting him directly might damage our relationship or push them to be more secretive.

I would greatly appreciate your advice.

. This information came to light when I found explicit messages on his old phone which he left at home while moving to the dorm.

Some key points: My son is an excellent student and has been accepted into one of the top prestigious computer science college. The girl involved is attending a different college in the same area as my son. There was a pregnancy scare, which turned out to be a false alarm. My wife knows the girl's mother. 

I'm concerned about the potential consequences of this relationship on their academic futures and personal lives. I'm unsure how to approach this situation, as I fear that confronting him directly might damage our relationship or push them to be more secretive.

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

I'm writing to seek guidance on a sensitive matter concerning my 17-year-old son. I recently discovered that he has been sexually active with a classmate who is also our neighbor

I'm writing to seek guidance on a sensitive matter concerning my 17-year-old son. I recently discovered that he has been sexually active with a classmate who is also our neighbor. This information came to light when I found explicit messages on his old phone which he left at home while moving to the dorm.

. This information came to light when I found explicit messages on his old phone which he left at home while moving to the dorm.

@kevinUsaga underage stuff, stay away.

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Aa kid chala late ga unnadu.. now a days kids are starting much early… 

1 hour ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Babu ki saduvu batting rendu rendu kalla la unnay.

Manchi ga balance chestunna kodukuni pogadalsindi poyyi ila concern antad endi

Matter pakkinti akka ki telustey racha ayipoddi

eedu muskoni em telvanattu vuntey safe

6 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Matter pakkinti akka ki telustey racha ayipoddi

eedu muskoni em telvanattu vuntey safe

Lekapote uncle pakkinti aunty to emanna 

3 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Neeyavva title and first 2 paras chadhivi inka gay ani worried emo anukunna .. 

S*jgadu neighbour girl anochu kadha.